Author Topic: Paul Rodriguez off of Plan B?  (Read 108906 times)

veebs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • Hard 2 sit when you got someone's hand up your ass
Re: Paul Rodriguez off of Plan B?
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2013, 03:25:53 PM »
he doesnt fit in over at Fucking Awesome or 3D.... he doesnt fit girl anymore either. maybe if he
"trained" hard and learned to skate tranny for a couple years he could fit in better, but he struggles on bs kickturns....

new_york_shitty

• Rep: -18
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2013, 03:29:56 PM »
he has been spray painting his boards for a while now and doesn't really hide that fact if you lurk his Instagram photos for a sec.
At NYC skateboarding events surrounding go skate day his board was spray painted gold with no Plan B logos in sight and he has even stopped wearing any Plan B apparel. I'm not the biggest P.Rod fan, but I do find myself giving a fuck about these types of things as of late.

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2013, 03:32:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Heard it's time for some time for some Axion (skateboards).
[close]

TIME TIME TIME FOR SOME AXION

TIME TIME FOR CONNECTION

Shufflessss

• Rep: 34
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2013, 03:33:22 PM »
I could see him on Krooked?
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2013, 03:37:25 PM »
Fuck I wish I could skate for Target. New blu-ray's and paper towels, hella milk and eggs, erry week.

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

few123456789

• Rep: -87
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2013, 04:09:27 PM »
There aren't board sponsors that pay more so I bet it's a web mistake.

I would be super excited if he went to Selfish though.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2013, 04:12:58 PM »
And the Plan B video remains pushed back until they can pick up the pieces (never). So happy, I hope that video never surfaces.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

dillanharp

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2013, 04:13:05 PM »
People over 20 give a fuck about Paul Rodriguez Jr?

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2013, 04:16:43 PM »
If you think he's going to do anything but make millions from a shitty substandard target brand, ala Shawn White, you need better weed.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

93tilinfinity

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2013, 04:43:18 PM »
People over 20 give a fuck about Paul Rodriguez Jr?

Totally Nallid it on the head with this one!

mareo

• Rep: -342
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2013, 05:25:47 PM »
The plan B video is never gonna happen, is it?  :(

Quote from: I sniff my own butthole all the time
2nd vote would be for PJ. sometimes it is a fine command of the english language to say nothing and he extended that to skating. PJ's plan B part is the emperor's new clothes.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2013, 05:37:23 PM »
I doubt it... But I really really hope so.

im probably lying

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2013, 06:09:30 PM »
I hope he does his own thing but if he does, he's going to get all his homeboys on like that Carlos guy. Just please don't do a Primitive skateboard line. I know dude has tons of money but why waste money too.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

dillanharp

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2013, 06:15:23 PM »
I hope he does his own thing but if he does, he's going to get all his homeboys on like that Carlos guy. Just please don't do a Primitive skateboard line. I know dude has tons of money but why waste money too.
Why the fuck not? Kids up here are wearing primitive gear, and it's just a shop. make your $ paul jr, support your funny ass dad.

sonny sharrock

• Rep: 4
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2013, 06:33:21 PM »

I heard the Plan B video is coming out at the same time as the Stereo video.

Chomp on this.

• Rep: -1
  • I'm new here.
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2013, 06:44:30 PM »
I heard from a sales rep's step brother that he's on Anti-Hero.

soccer mom

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2013, 07:09:52 PM »
He's so Baker, I'm sure he took Lenoce's spot

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2013, 07:17:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Heard it's time for some time for some Axion (skateboards).
[close]

TIME TIME TIME FOR SOME AXION

tbmersh

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2013, 07:19:44 PM »
maybe george zimmerman and him can start a company considering hes free now

firefirefirefirefire

• Rep: 0
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2013, 07:24:32 PM »
Did anyone else hear something about a Mountain Dew funded board company with P Rod?
"I just like skateboarding." -Kevin Kowalski

blackalbino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2013, 07:25:18 PM »
if you check his sponsor list, p-rod is 'powered by fuse science'. is there something we don't know about p-rod?
i think the self-clap should be more socially acceptable

Tyler

• Rep: -4
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2013, 07:29:53 PM »
He's setting up blanks for street league this weekend.  I got a picture but this goddamn site won't let me upload shit over 128 Kbs for some reason.
-Past American Idol Judge

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2013, 07:31:33 PM »

ELMT

ben3350

• Rep: -156
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2013, 08:20:51 PM »
My theory is that he's going back to Girl.

Only because of the timing of some certain events. For instance, that target video, with P-Rod talking about how he realized his dreams came true when he got on Girl. While I know it was his biggest jump to fame, he had no mention of Plan B, and stopped his story with Girl. He made a big emphasis that Girl was the best team with the best riders and that Eric Koston was his idol.

And now today I was watching the street league preview day or whatever shit it was and they did this whole interview thing where P-Rod was going on about how Eric Koston is his biggest inspiration and then they got Koston to come over to the interview and give him a pair of Koston 2's with a personal message and stuff. It was a bit of a joke, cuz they were talking about how they make dreams come true and getting him to meet Koston and stuff, but at the same time, I've just been noticing that P-Rod keeps talking about how Girl has changed his life and saying absolutely nothing about Plan B or any other companies except one mention of City Stars in that target video. I know that Koston and P-Rod are teammates on Nike, but it just seems kind of all at once than P-Rod won't stop talking about Girl and Koston.

I think that P-Rod and Koston are in talks to bring P-Rod back to Girl. I actually think he would fit on that team more now than he did when Yeah Right and everything else was big. I think it would be super great for Girl too because they've been all about their new riders (Raven, Elijah, Stevie, etc), but the Girl team to me was always about having a group of legends. Koston, Carroll, Howard, Mariano, etc. adding P-Rod would be huge.

Will Easley

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2013, 08:29:49 PM »

Only because of the timing of some certain events. For instance, that target video, with P-Rod talking about how he realized his dreams came true when he got on Girl. While I know it was his biggest jump to fame, he had no mention of Plan B, and stopped his story with Girl. He made a big emphasis that Girl was the best team with the best riders and that Eric Koston was his idol.

And now today I was watching the street league preview day or whatever shit it was and they did this whole interview thing where P-Rod was going on about how Eric Koston is his biggest inspiration and then they got Koston to come over to the interview and give him a pair of Koston 2's with a personal message and stuff. It was a bit of a joke, cuz they were talking about how they make dreams come true and getting him to meet Koston and stuff, but at the same time, I've just been noticing that P-Rod keeps talking about how Girl has changed his life and saying absolutely nothing about Plan B or any other companies except one mention of City Stars in that target video. I know that Koston and P-Rod are teammates on Nike, but it just seems kind of all at once than P-Rod won't stop talking about Girl and Koston.

I think that P-Rod and Koston are in talks to bring P-Rod back to Girl. I actually think he would fit on that team more now than he did when Yeah Right and everything else was big. I think it would be super great for Girl too because they've been all about their new riders (Raven, Elijah, Stevie, etc), but the Girl team to me was always about having a group of legends. Koston, Carroll, Howard, Mariano, etc. adding P-Rod would be huge.

that is interesting. that would be pretty wild to see him back on Girl. I think given his status as an "elite" pro & as Nike's poster boy, his only options would be to start his own super team or go to some other "prestigious" skate company, and seeing as how he was already a part of girl, that move would make the most sense. I just hope he comes out with a dope "welcome back" part. How much do you think Plan-B is gonna charge his next board sponsor for all HD P-Rod footy?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 08:33:56 PM by Will Easley »

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2013, 08:42:02 PM »
PRod talks about Koston a lot in pretty much every interview he does.  You can tell how huge of a fan of his he is and how much he looks up to him.  The Girl thing is a little different though.  He talks about Girl a lot, but not as "glowing" as you make it sound.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2013, 08:46:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

that is interesting. that would be pretty wild to see him back on Girl. I think given his status as an "elite" pro & as Nike's poster boy, his only options would be to start his own super team or go to some other "prestigious" skate company, and seeing as how he was already a part of girl, that move would make the most sense. I just hope he comes out with a dope "welcome back" part. How much do you think Plan-B is gonna charge his next board sponsor for all HD P-Rod footy?

I have a love/hate thing with P Rod, but I'm stoked on the idea of him rejoining Girl. I'm also optimistic about what kind of vibe their new videos will have without Tyrant Evans on board.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2013, 09:00:23 PM »
I'd be so stoked if Paul Rodriguez went back to girl

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2013, 09:07:17 PM »
And the Plan B video remains pushed back until they can pick up the pieces (never). So happy, I hope that video never surfaces.

ah yes the plan b video, the detox album of the skate world

Bliz

• Rep: -35
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2013, 09:11:57 PM »