Author Topic: Just moved back to la.  (Read 707 times)

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
Just moved back to la.
« on: July 17, 2013, 08:53:53 PM »
I know , I know most slappers aint big on tinseltown. But It would be cool to meet up with some people and go skate, my buddy from home happens to live across the street and as much fun as parks are here it'd be great if we could have some people to skate with and grab a beer afterwards.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

93tilinfinity

Re: Just moved back to la.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 06:54:24 AM »
I think I messaged you but I dunno if it went through. I live in Silverlake near the Sunset Junction. I'm down to skate and have some beers.

sharkbarf

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 03:22:52 PM »
I'm trying to find way to avoid skating the parks here. It's great and all but definitely interested in cruising around on the weekends. Currently fulltime all week. Beer? Yes.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 10:39:03 PM »
moved to Koreatown/ Westlake from San Francisco about a month ago. Too fucking hot during the day, so I rarely venture out to skate til about after 5 or so.

Would be cool if someone gave me the lo-down on where to find some choice red curbs. They're actually pretty scarce in my neighborhood for some reason?

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 01:53:26 PM »
Fuck yeah, sign me up. Definitely down for skating and brews. I live in Silverlake close to Sunset junction as well but on my off days usually ending up skating between Hollenbeck, Lincoln, and Garvanza. Street sessions are good for me too - I like cruising around echo park and Silverlake.