Author Topic: you ever wanna kill yourself?  (Read 5302 times)

Kate Upton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
you ever wanna kill yourself?
« on: July 29, 2013, 07:12:36 PM »
well... do you?

SEAN PABLO

• Rep: -78
Re: you ever wanna kill yourself?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 07:19:04 PM »
yeah dog all the time

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 07:22:10 PM »
hmm let me tell you a story about a guy named jesus

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 09:13:23 PM »
today i wanted 2 kill myself so bad. got a hole in the knee of my new pants. why do horrible things happen to us? life is so fucking cruel i just can't stand it sometimes.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 09:36:03 PM »
I used to fantasize about it daily but not so much anymore. And it would never be over anything serious, I was just feeling discontent with life.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1295
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 09:46:41 PM »
Bill Burr had a bit about how whenever he knows the next 4 or so hours is gonna suck is when he wants to step in front of a bus. Thats usually how it is with me.

filter

• Rep: 7
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 01:55:32 AM »
not really but i constantly think about jumping off stuff. seems like itd be a rush

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 03:28:00 AM »
Only after clicking on a Tracer thread.

j/k
I love Tracer.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 06:25:51 AM »
I was reading an article about famous incidents when people jumped off the Golden Gate bridge and the best one was some dude who left a suicide note that said "'Absolutely no reason except I have a toothache."

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 07:22:24 AM »
I'll never understand jumping off the Golden Gate. There's too big a chance of survival. Nothing worse than failing at killing yourself then finding yourself a quadriplegic for the rest of your life.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Ripped Laces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • Dude, this is america. There are idiots everywhere
    • Ripped Laces = Shoe reviews, product reviews & more avatar image
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 07:59:22 AM »
Only when I see Justin Bieber. That's about it though. Oh & when there's no ice cream in the house.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 08:06:28 AM »
Expand Quote
I'll never understand jumping off the Golden Gate. There's too big a chance of survival. Nothing worse than failing at killing yourself then finding yourself a quadriplegic for the rest of your life.
[close]

Interesting article:

http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2003/10/13/031013fa_fact

There's a pretty good documentary about people jumping off of the I believe Golden Gate Bridge.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 08:23:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Interesting article:

[close]

There's a pretty good documentary about people jumping off of the I believe Golden Gate Bridge.

It's called The Bridge. It's pretty gnarly. One of the survivors was kept afloat by sea lions (I could be wrong about the marine life) swimming beneath his feet and holding him up. A lot of the survivors talk about instantly regretting jumping and wishing to live.

OP's question: I used to. I used to think it was inevitable that I'd take my own life. As I've gotten older, I appreciate life a lot more.

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2013, 08:35:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Interesting article:

[close]

The Bridge

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2013, 09:50:48 AM »
Suicide will not lead one to heaven, are there frontside flips in limbo?

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 11:20:58 AM »
I think everyone has thought at one point "Man this would be easier if I was dead" but when those thoughts aren't passing anymore and it's becoming a conscious desire, that's when you should probably talk to someone.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 12:04:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Interesting article:

[close]

[close]

The Bridge

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 12:12:39 PM »
I used to fantasize about it daily but not so much anymore. And it would never be over anything serious, I was just feeling discontent with life.
+ 1

Suicide will not lead one to heaven, are there frontside flips in limbo?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 12:14:38 PM by noone1234 »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 12:19:27 PM »
It's weird because the word "wanna" has always been like a trigger word for me...I never consider the possibility of killing myself until I read those five letters together: W-A-N-N-A. Then all of the sudden something happens in my brain and the only thing I can think of is ending "it". Now I'm a bit weirded out because I feel like the OP knew this and crafted this thread specifically to murder me. I'm putting this out there in case there's ever a court case so that someone can put this forward as evidence:

Attorney Hal Schnitzel: "Your honor, I'd like to point to Exhibit L!"
Judge Woppner: "Proceed!" gavel slam!
Attorney Hal Schnitzel: "Your honor, in the death of GAY, Exhibit L: a slap forum thread created by a one "Kate Upton" where the word "wanna" was used in the thread title in conjunction with "kill yourself". Similarly, and for precident, I point to the Fanta Suicides case of 2005, in which hundreds of teenagers rushed from movie theaters after hearing "Wanna Fanta Doncha Wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna Fanta Doncha Wanna" and killed themselves with a pick axe to the forehead."
Judge Woppner: "Hereby "Kate Upton" is guilty of murder!" gavel slam!

Hope I don't succeed but just don't think I can read that word "wanna" ever again. :( Goodby cruel worl'.

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 12:21:40 PM »

If this guy can reconcile with fate, you should be just fine

BraveUlysses

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 12:43:31 PM »
Shiiiiit sometimes a nigga just gotta end it!

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2013, 12:46:11 PM »

If this guy can reconcile with fate, you should be just fine

Dude was such a Sisy

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2013, 03:18:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Bill Burr had a bit about how whenever he knows the next 4 or so hours is gonna suck is when he wants to step in front of a bus. Thats usually how it is with me.
[close]

Hahaha I immediately thought of Bill Burr too.  I love how he presents misery and depression.

Spoiler alert- don't read this if you're sensitive to gross stuff and death:

Slight thread derail (though it's related)- my homie is a maintenance man at an apartment complex and when he showed up to work a few days ago there was fine red spots all over the wall on the outside of the building.  He looked up and saw a foot hanging off a balcony.  It turns out that the tenant had stood in his balcony door and blew his brains out with a .44 (which is a HUGE gun) and when he blew his brains out, they went out and over the balcony and landed on the AC unit.  Then the AC unit kicked on and misted the side of the building with blood.  Fucked. Up.

Oh, and the dude who commit suicide ended up being a Vietnam vet and a child molester, he'd been out of jail for a bit though.

Holy smokes somehow missed this post. That is some repugnant shit. Where did this happen if you don't mind me asking?
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2013, 07:17:41 PM »
 My little brother hung himself on September 22nd 2012. It destroyed my mom and dad (even though I blame them for how he turned out) But what you should all understand is that suicide affects everyone around you. I wish my brother would of talked to me about how deep his depression was. He chose to hang himself and shock us all. If anyone is seriously considering suicide please talk to a friend or family member. I'm not going to say it's selfish because I won't judge anyones depression or how they feel but suicide really fucking hurts all the people who love you. Don't do it.

pizzarules

• Rep: -24
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2013, 12:09:43 AM »
Damn that sucks woodsman. Parents suck. Mine really fuckerd me up bad too. But yeah I wanted to kill myself but not so much anymore. But if I were going to do it, there's a bunch of people I'd like to take down with me.

ChewyPoo

• Rep: -5
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2013, 01:38:50 AM »
yeah ive had a good maybe 6 months of it, also happened more so when i was with my ex who i thought was great or deluded myself to think she was, she was depressive and depressing, i think she made it worse but im not completely blaming her, but i always thought there was no point in committing, i knew i dont have the right to do it and it wouldnt get me anywhere. We by no means have the right to take our lives i knew it wouldnt be fair, but i wasnt cocerned about hurting people i think it was more the fact it just wasnt an option out of this world that'd id proabbly be born back into.

Buzz Killington

• Rep: -12
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2013, 01:56:39 AM »
suicide is fucked. my uncle offed himself a few days before Christmas a couple years ago. he had 4 children, all under the age of 16. my 11 year old cousin was the one who found him not breathing. it's not an option, never. mental illness or not. go chill out at an institution for a while if that's what it takes. and keep a PMA!!! TRUST ME when i say I've gone through extremely fucked up things in life (sometimes i'm greatly surprised i'm still here). SHIT GETS BETTER IT'S THE TRUTH

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2013, 07:17:09 AM »
It's weird because the word "wanna" has always been like a trigger word for me...I never consider the possibility of killing myself until I read those five letters together: W-A-N-N-A. Then all of the sudden something happens in my brain and the only thing I can think of is ending "it". Now I'm a bit weirded out because I feel like the OP knew this and crafted this thread specifically to murder me. I'm putting this out there in case there's ever a court case so that someone can put this forward as evidence:

Attorney Hal Schnitzel: "Your honor, I'd like to point to Exhibit L!"
Judge Woppner: "Proceed!" gavel slam!
Attorney Hal Schnitzel: "Your honor, in the death of GAY, Exhibit L: a slap forum thread created by a one "Kate Upton" where the word "wanna" was used in the thread title in conjunction with "kill yourself". Similarly, and for precident, I point to the Fanta Suicides case of 2005, in which hundreds of teenagers rushed from movie theaters after hearing "Wanna Fanta Doncha Wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna Fanta Doncha Wanna" and killed themselves with a pick axe to the forehead."
Judge Woppner: "Hereby "Kate Upton" is guilty of murder!" gavel slam!

Hope I don't succeed but just don't think I can read that word "wanna" ever again. :( Goodby cruel worl'.

That's not a feeling, sociopath, that's an idea.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2013, 07:45:53 AM »
I've never contemplated suicide and am genuinely surprised how common it seems to be.

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2013, 09:00:18 AM »
I'm genuinely surprised when people tell me they've never thought of it. I thought suicidal thoughts were just a part of being an introspective person for the longest time.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?