Author Topic: you ever wanna kill yourself?  (Read 5303 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3335
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: you ever wanna kill yourself?
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2013, 09:32:52 AM »
Hey woodsman...just wanted to say that I'm so sorry your family has gone through that. Nothing makes my heart break like the wreckage left behind from a suicide.
I know this dude whose partner killed himself and it has him so fucked up he's basically intolerable. He's always talking about how his partner comes to him every night and talks to him and shit...poor dude is seriously PTSD'd out. Suicide fucking blows.
Anyway, like I said, I just wanted to send you some good "vibes" and I hope that you're doing alright in the wake of something so harsh.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2013, 09:41:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Death is just an other part of life.
As absurd as it seems but for certain individuals like myself, the assurance of death can sometimes have a consoling effect in certain situations and give you the power to keep going.
People need to be more aware of their own mortality, it's the first accomplishment of human civilization to bury the dead. Btw, elephants and other species show similar bahavior.
[close]

You underestimate science.?  I'm going to live forever man.
[close]

what do you mean, do you have ur sperm frozen somewhere until the next power blackout occurs?

Idk you've seen TV before.  I'll probably have my head grafted to some machine or something.  I'm not the one in a lab somewhere inventing this shit right now, ask them.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2013, 09:49:27 AM »

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2013, 10:01:57 AM »
exactly

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2013, 11:25:32 AM »
Okay! First I couldn't imagine it but now that you explained it and I visualized it, I guess it's probably the same life for you as now.
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2013, 03:19:40 PM »
  GAY, you are one of my favorite posters so your condolences give me faith in the world and the world wide web. Thanks bud.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2013, 03:26:52 PM »
My little brother hung himself on September 22nd 2012. It destroyed my mom and dad (even though I blame them for how he turned out) But what you should all understand is that suicide affects everyone around you. I wish my brother would of talked to me about how deep his depression was. He chose to hang himself and shock us all. If anyone is seriously considering suicide please talk to a friend or family member. I'm not going to say it's selfish because I won't judge anyones depression or how they feel but suicide really fucking hurts all the people who love you. Don't do it.
I'm sorry to hear that. I had a close friend hang himself as well. It is one of the things that made me realize that I could never do that to the people around me. It took me a very long time to come to terms with his decision. I wish you the best.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2013, 06:02:27 PM »
My little brother hung himself on September 22nd 2012. It destroyed my mom and dad (even though I blame them for how he turned out) But what you should all understand is that suicide affects everyone around you. I wish my brother would of talked to me about how deep his depression was. He chose to hang himself and shock us all. If anyone is seriously considering suicide please talk to a friend or family member. I'm not going to say it's selfish because I won't judge anyones depression or how they feel but suicide really fucking hurts all the people who love you. Don't do it.

my condolences go out to you and your family. my younger brother has tried to kill himself twice, but has been unsuccessful both times, but its still taken quite a toll on my family and myself. he started getting into heavy drugs around 16, and has used almost everything out there in excess amounts, but he got super hooked on heroin. hes been in and out of rehab since he was 18, and hes 21 now. both times hes tried to kill himself, hes tried with drugs. ive helped my family pick him off the floor and ive seen him hooked up to life support both times. ive visited him in hospitals, mental illness homes and rehab clinics. ive begged him with tears in my eyes to not walk out the door and choose drugs over living with my family and getting clean. everyone in my family has bent over backwards to help him and to keep him alive, but i think ive lost all my sympathy. my parents have spent over 100k keeping him alive, and we are not a rich family, that was their retirement money theyve worked their whole lives for. hes stolen money, written himself checks out of my parents check books, stolen my dads knives that were handed down to him from his dad, and hes even stolen my moms wedding ring, all for drugs. and everything i just mentioned he did after his last suicide attempt. my parents are great people, and they did their best job raising us. we never had a hard day growing up, so he has nobody to blame for his addiction but himself. he has depression and some other mental illnesses, but refuses to take any help for it, and you may think im being harsh, but hes had more support than most people who find themselves in his situation ever get. its a horrible feeling to come to the terms i have about a family member, especially a sibling, but i honestly dont feel thankful that hes alive today. he has proven that he doesnt value anything, not his familys lives, not their love, and not his own life. im sure if he wouldve been successful in his attempts, my attitude would be completely different and i know i would still be very upset. but there are days where i have thought that it wouldve been better for everyone if he did succeed. im sorry for this horrible rant, but i dont know anyone who has dealt with suicide in the way myself or my family has and for some reason i felt like sharing.

with all that being said, i truly believe that if you have a loved one who is suffering from suicidal thoughts, definitely do what you can to help them, and try to understand their problem, rather than try to fix it quickly. the pain that causes suicide isnt always cured with medication and visits to the doctor down the street. but beware of the people like my brother who will bleed you dry of emotional stress and money without ever taking a second to care.

suedecashmere

• Rep: -1
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2013, 09:52:25 AM »
errybodys finna endit sometimes

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds