Author Topic: Dead Rising 3  (Read 2927 times)

Dick Moranus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
  • You're a loser
Dead Rising 3
« on: September 17, 2013, 04:39:51 PM »
Who else can not wait for this game to come out? if you haven't checked any of the gameplay yet... here are a few videos.
The Best Dead Rising 3 Trailer Ever

Dead Rising 3 - Pax Prime 2013 Gameplay

I am absolutely stoked for this! I downloaded Dead Rising 2 for free when xbox was giving it away as one of their free games.

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
Re: Dead Rising 3
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 02:48:07 AM »
I have a love hate relationship with this series. Hacking and slashing through swarms of zombies with cool weapons is incredibly fun but the timed gameplay and impossible bosses are annoying as hell.

I probably will check it out but be frustrated as all hell.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 10:17:57 AM »
I have a love hate relationship with this series. Hacking and slashing through swarms of zombies with cool weapons is incredibly fun but the timed gameplay and impossible bosses are annoying as hell.

I probably will check it out but be frustrated as all hell.

You should play Dead Rising 2:OTR. Had a no timer mode (with co-op) so you could run around and do whatever you want and fight bosses together. I easily got like 30 or so hours playing it and I got it for like 6 bucks so it was totally worth it. It even kept the leveling up system in it so it had some good RPG elements in it too. As for Dead Rising 3, if it ever comes out to PC then I'm getting it for sure but they haven't announced it and probably won't so damn it.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 08:30:51 PM »
There's a nightmare mode in DR3 that is timed, like the first 2.  Otherwise there is no timer.  Which is good, cause that was my least favorite part of the first ones.
do more yoga!

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 12:51:26 AM »
There's a nightmare mode in DR3 that is timed, like the first 2.  Otherwise there is no timer.  Which is good, cause that was my least favorite part of the first ones.

beautiful! This may turn out pretty damn great then! I'm really looking forward to it now.