Author Topic: Live in Berlin or Krakow?  (Read 882 times)

sexualhelon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
Live in Berlin or Krakow?
« on: September 19, 2013, 05:31:57 AM »
Ah, there's gotta be a pal on here who can give me some insight!

I think I mentioned this on here somewhere but I've already been in Europe for a month but now I'm thinking I'll rent a flat somewhere for the month of October before this tour and I've narrowed it down between Krakow and Berlin. I've lived in Krakow before, speak a bit of Polish, and am really into Polish culture along with thinking the women are the most beautiful in the world plus I still have friends in Krakow but I also know a few folks in Berlin - maybe I should try something new? Krakow is definitely cheaper for me being that I'm from the states and the USD exchange rate with the Euro isn't too great. Anyway, if anyone can chime in to let me know if I"m overlooking something on this decision that would be great but here's my take on pros/cons:

Krakow: Overall cheaper, more beautiful women but less aggressive/not as straightforward as German women so you have to put in more work (German women go hard in the sack for sure, pretty dominant in my experience but I'm down for that), to me the city is more quaint, more walk-able, more tourist/student driven, and laid back. Definitely tons of day life along with nightlife but more just normal bars that sometimes get wild. Sort of city you just stroll around and have coffee or a beer at anytime.

Berlin: More expensive but still a cheap capital, perhaps more exciting, more international, less day life but more night life, women not as beautiful but I like their mentality, comes across as a sort of hedonistic capital to me - like everyone's out to get laid with all these clubs and dark rooms. Definitely more spread out and more grey.

I'll be moving back to NYC after this tour though so maybe that's worth mentioning when comparing the two. The other option is instead of renting a flat for a month to just travel around Europe more - I have been to every country in Europe and would have to say Berlin and Krakow are my favorite cities though. If I did that I'd probably check out more of Ukraine, maybe stop in Moldova.

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -8
Re: Live in Berlin or Krakow?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 05:54:00 AM »
Ah, there's gotta be a pal on here who can give me some insight!

I think I mentioned this on here somewhere but I've already been in Europe for a month but now I'm thinking I'll rent a flat somewhere for the month of October before this tour and I've narrowed it down between Krakow and Berlin. I've lived in Krakow before, speak a bit of Polish, and am really into Polish culture along with thinking the women are the most beautiful in the world plus I still have friends in Krakow but I also know a few folks in Berlin - maybe I should try something new? Krakow is definitely cheaper for me being that I'm from the states and the USD exchange rate with the Euro isn't too great. Anyway, if anyone can chime in to let me know if I"m overlooking something on this decision that would be great but here's my take on pros/cons:

Krakow: Overall cheaper, more beautiful women but less aggressive/not as straightforward as German women so you have to put in more work (German women go hard in the sack for sure, pretty dominant in my experience but I'm down for that), to me the city is more quaint, more walk-able, more tourist/student driven, and laid back. Definitely tons of day life along with nightlife but more just normal bars that sometimes get wild. Sort of city you just stroll around and have coffee or a beer at anytime.

Berlin: More expensive but still a cheap capital, perhaps more exciting, more international, less day life but more night life, women not as beautiful but I like their mentality, comes across as a sort of hedonistic capital to me - like everyone's out to get laid with all these clubs and dark rooms. Definitely more spread out and more grey.

I'll be moving back to NYC after this tour though so maybe that's worth mentioning when comparing the two. The other option is instead of renting a flat for a month to just travel around Europe more - I have been to every country in Europe and would have to say Berlin and Krakow are my favorite cities though. If I did that I'd probably check out more of Ukraine, maybe stop in Moldova.

I think you've put it all down already. Krakow is indeed more beautiful than Berlin, but the latter is just the place to be right now. In terms of skating I'd opt for Berlin as well. In the end it might all come down to whether you want to learn even more about Polish culture and daily life or whether you wanna get to learn something new altogether? At least, that's what it seems like to me... At the end of the day, it's all up to you and whatever feels better.