Author Topic: Best Internet Threats  (Read 1953 times)

brooklyn brawler

Best Internet Threats
« on: December 15, 2006, 10:52:50 AM »
I think my PM I got this morning beats anyones... Then again, the one from Kelch was pretty rad, but rather non-threatening.

Quote from: p-jay
holy shit i had you down for that internet tough guy kinda thing with all the digging up of pics and that, a HUGE amount of posts in such little time, but fuck...are you in a position to bag on people that much? i thought you were like a sixteen year old kid or something! yer page is a massive self induced gob off."CHECK ME OUT Y'ALL" and that sheffledge is making you worried about your status on the board, kiss his ass a little more and he may let it slide..
you sad (wigger) cunt
(i know a message like this over the internet is a really pathetic thing to do but it seems to be your kinda style)

http://www.myspace.com/granty1

Claude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 15
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Best Internet Threats
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 11:15:47 AM »
haha nice mall grab

Mackattack

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 09:17:17 PM »
tatoos look weird with hair

89-90pistons

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 12:48:16 AM »
Beat this one.

"hey fuck you fucked my girl im gunna fucking kill you alright you dont know what the fuck im gunna do to you i am nelson ellen ann ex boyfriend she fucked you and you know what she is under aged but you know what else i know where you live and im about to fuck you up you piece of shit now mollie told me you feal like shit about but you know what even if you didnt know she had a man im still gunna beat your ass you little cunt i will see ya soon buddy "

I didnt edit it or anything. I have about 5 or 6 more after this one. The spelling doesnt get any better.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 12:52:03 AM »
hahahahahaha

Did the guy come to your house?
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

89-90pistons

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 01:21:04 AM »
No it went for a couple weeks until someone else fucked his girl. The messages just got better and better.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 03:53:24 AM »
No it went for a couple weeks until someone else fucked his girl. The messages just got better and better.
Share them with us!!
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

whatnot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 05:19:17 AM »
hahah
i love opening skate talk and see mbl88 mbl88 mbl88... on every thread's last post
----anonymous member

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 07:37:22 AM »
Beat this one.

"hey fuck you fucked my girl im gunna fucking kill you alright you dont know what the fuck im gunna do to you i am nelson ellen ann ex boyfriend she fucked you and you know what she is under aged but you know what else i know where you live and im about to fuck you up you piece of shit now mollie told me you feal like shit about but you know what even if you didnt know she had a man im still gunna beat your ass you little cunt i will see ya soon buddy "

I didnt edit it or anything. I have about 5 or 6 more after this one. The spelling doesnt get any better.

It's funny when you try to read a run on sentence out loud, and you just run out of breath, and you're like, "oh man this guys nuts...", then you go, "fuck this is long", then you look somewhere else and just copy and paste it into this thread.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • tiger style
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 08:54:45 AM »
so weak to go after the guy when you girl sluts out like that. you got beef with her skanky ass not the guy.

89-90pistons

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 10:20:45 AM »
"so we got a funny guy now dont we see i dont like funny guys you bwait i know where you live you fucking sack of shit now you can think but you wait im gunna get you when you least expect it now say sure all you want funny guy haha you crack me up your so fucking funny your getting your ass beat thats that i might not show up for 2 months but one day i will show up bitch and your gunna be fucked im gunna fucking gut you like a pig dont you ever fuck with me when you do fuck wit me you get fucked and thats what you did and that isa whats going to happen to you you already bent over with your pants down waiting for a big dick and your gonna get fuck oh boy your gunna get fucked (you like that dont you faggot) so i'll see ya later much love and good luck cuz you gunna need all of it
peace"

"alright you litlle skaterfag your not funny just wait till you see me and yeah maybe i will tell her since im so young  but im bigger stronger faster smarter nd better looking and know all of this because i have seen you before and i know you have never seen me im a boxer nd a footall player ok i can hit harder than you know mother fucker aight and if you want to bring ya boys bring em my boy nick which is about to be ufc fighter amazing fighter ive seen fuck up 2 300 pound black guys before without even breaking a sweat so bring ya boys i'll bring mine and we can have a brawl or you can just get your ass beat
mke it easy on your self and dont try to be funny cuz your not im gunna fucking murder you kid you have no idea what you did you dont know me and trust me your fucked now dont message me back cuz your gunna make it harder on yourself well give me your number we can talk and then meat up bra you like that dont you you fucming hippie piece a shit hahaha you fuckin amuse me trying to act the way you are ight give me the digits and we can have ourself a little fun together"

"give me your number we can talk and then meat up bra"
-best line ever.

this is the message that his girlfriend sent me when she found out about his rants.

Hey.
I just read the fucking million myspace messages my ex sent you. He is ridiculously immature and I am terribly sorry that you had to deal with his illiterate rants. I'm so ashamed and embarrassed and ashamed of him. Just to clear a few things up:

1) He is not a football player, I throw a better spiral that his foreign ass.
2) The last time he was in a boxing ring, he was 8.
3) The UFC guy is in Nevada and would probably beat Nelsons ass if he knew he was going around acting like he was good friends with him.
4) Nelson is a pussy. The 3rd time he cheated on me, I socked him in the face and he started crying. And bleeding...no big deal though. hah.

I am really fucking sorry and I regret ever even going over to your house after the bar just becuase of all the stupid shit that ensued. If I had known that something as gay as this would've happened, I wouldn't have even thought about it.

If you think I'm a big jerk, that's cool. I deserve it. But I really am sorry

I wish it never would have ended.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 12:47:24 PM »
Oh my god, that is just fucking great! Bang her again, so maybe that lil dick will write you again, seems to be a nice pen friend!
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 08:11:04 PM »
That would be pretty funny if you were mowing your lawn or somehting and this guy suddenly runs up all pissed off and tries to beat you up.

But, damn that girl is nice.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Edward Penishands

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 09:29:34 PM »
"im gonna f you in the a on sataday"

-some nike rep after i bad mouthed dunks on a shoe trading site

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2006, 10:56:05 PM »

proof that sneaker freaks are actaully gay, no offense, but who else would take that much offense to a shoe (and talking about fucking your butt is pretty gay in the first place)
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

2G

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 12:08:27 AM »
Haha, 89-90pistons. Thats some of the funniest shit Ive read today.

Sacred Smoke

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 04:14:39 AM »

Thats a direct quote from the South Park movie. Was he being funny and quoting it or was he actually serious?

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • tiger style
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 06:17:13 AM »
that is the funniest shit I have seen in a while.

You should use the fact that you are dealing with static from this tool to leverage her in to some really dirty bang bros type action and then IM him and tell him thanks for the hook up.

china white

• Rep: 5
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2006, 12:11:40 PM »

-best line ever.

what does it mean to 'meat' up with another dude... sounds pretty gay to me.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2006, 12:53:58 PM »
Quote from: p-jay
so you saved the message, posted it, and... no one cared! maybe its cause it was kinda true. unlucky dipshit

I found this in his myspace blog, he wrote about me.

Dude's getting serious with his keyboard.

china white

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2006, 01:22:44 PM »
you best protect ya neck.

89-90pistons

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2006, 02:13:01 PM »
Expand Quote

-best line ever.
[close]

what does it mean to 'meat' up with another dude... sounds pretty gay to me.
if you didn't notice, he spelled everything wrong. I'm sure he ment to say "meet". Atleast I'd hope so.

china white

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2006, 02:58:21 PM »
yeah i know, it just made me laugh a little how a super macho dick accidentally throws down some homoeroticism.