Author Topic: GTA V Online  (Read 40166 times)

Bukkakekills

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
GTA V Online
« on: October 08, 2013, 10:47:22 AM »
If you want to do missions or sell crack just put your gts in here and make it apparent whether your on Ps3 or Xbox

foureyedjim

Re: GTA V Online
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 01:51:51 PM »
PS3: CBcharlieparker

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 04:37:09 PM »
Xbox: HempireSire

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 02:11:47 PM »
So, is anyone else really hooked on this? It's a fucking blast!

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 04:10:41 PM »
So, is anyone else really hooked on this? It's a fucking blast!

Not a bad way too waste a day off, most of the time i just roam around in done up cars seeing how long it takes till they're fucked, still fun though

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 07:16:25 PM »
ps3:theleonblack

dask8d00d

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 02:37:36 PM »
PS3: YoungWilliam309

Just really started playing online last night and this morning outside of when i first made my character. im only on level 10 but I'm on the come up! lol. would be dope to fuck around & do missions with some pals sometime. i gotta mic too

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 07:21:02 PM »
First time giving it a try, after the patches and everything and it still freezes and erases my character. Thank fuck it was only like 45 minutes of progress, but still.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 10:21:31 AM »
This shit was insanely fun for a while. But the fun kinda leveled off for me. The missions are kinda repetitive, and interacting with players in free-roam can be repetitive as well.

Got to roam the block with MuchiasGracias though, it's funny how much damage two players can wreck on others when they cooperate  :D

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 02:53:49 PM »
This shit was insanely fun for a while. But the fun kinda leveled off for me. The missions are kinda repetitive, and interacting with players in free-roam can be repetitive as well.

Got to roam the block with MuchiasGracias though, it's funny how much damage two players can wreck on others when they cooperate  :D
hahaha yeah that shit was funny hunting down those players in the choppa lol, my live membership expired though so gutted

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 09:49:41 AM »
Harsh timing. guess it's back to trying to shoot fools from ground level.

raunchyrick

• Rep: 36
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 10:01:17 AM »
xbox - RaunchyRick2424

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 01:48:49 PM »
ive been having a lot of fun playing online but ill be honest, most of my time playing quickly turns into aimlessly driving and roaming.

anytime i try to do missions in order on my cell phone nobody joins my game and they seem to need that extra help. what are you guys doing to have fun online? i enjoy the quick mission: race.

Kinch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2013, 06:35:46 AM »
I've played up until around rank 50 and I won't play this game at all any more unless it's with friends. I'm still having a lot of random connection and saving issues which aren't helping. Neither is the fact that people only ever seem to do the same 4 races (freeway, spillway, prison, route 68), most of which don't even contain any corners worth speaking of. Freemode with friends can be a lot of fun (me and a buddy stealing fighter jets and getting to use them in public freeroam was a highlight) but I don't like how the only meaningful way to make money is to mindlessly grind races. 

Anyone else getting bored of this yet?

dask8d00d

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 09:20:23 PM »
Man I'm fuckin hooked. I don't really get into online multiplayer all that much but if I really like it I stay on that shit. I'm about to hit level 23 here soon. Anyone else link your account to that rockstar social club shit for the free car? It's based of the Nissan skyline and is the fastest sports car in the game if you don't count the supers. It's also super customizable, comes with free tracking & insurance, and you basically have an ulimited supply, as you can just order them for free once you link your account. Can't sell them, but still a good deal & excellent car. Fuck with me on ps3 yall: youngwilliam309

srsbsnss

• Rep: 10
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 07:33:08 PM »
first character got deleted and I've had some money loss issues but I'm still loving it.  add me to do missions or race.  psn:srsbsnss

dask8d00d

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 09:22:23 PM »
Anybody else get their stimulus cash today? I knew it was coming after the patch but i was expecting it to come towards the end of this week. I got all $500,000 at once too, when initially they said they were gonna do 2 separate payments of $250,000 so I'm hyped on that. I ended up buying a nice apartment w/ 10 car garage for like $200K and the car modeled off the Lamborghini Aventador. So stoked I can flex on niggas with the exotic whips now lol

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2013, 08:47:27 PM »

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 10:27:16 AM »
I was so excited for this, now i can't even stand to play 10 minutes. I usually play with a part of 4 or more so it's not that i get bored alone, I'm just dissapointed idk.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 10:12:52 PM »
does anyone still have their xbox 360? i never really got to experience it, i mean i only played online three times and both of those times i only had one friend to play. I really want to do custom races that people make and shoot rockets out of cars but anyone that i play with now on the xbox one sold their 360. So if anyone still has it hit me up, gamertag: tiptopbambam99

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2014, 06:17:55 PM »
does anyone still have their xbox 360? i never really got to experience it, i mean i only played online three times and both of those times i only had one friend to play. I really want to do custom races that people make and shoot rockets out of cars but anyone that i play with now on the xbox one sold their 360. So if anyone still has it hit me up, gamertag: tiptopbambam99

I still go on somewhat regularly, I'll add you. I usually just drift around in my ricer, it's way more fun than going 120 mph in the GTA V version of a lambo

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2014, 11:22:36 PM »
^ ill be on my 360 for the next couple of nights because im re watching the wire so send me a message when ever you want to play

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2014, 09:15:28 AM »
Word, musta missed you. Weather is supposed to be shitty this weekend, so I'll probably be in and out. I added you on there, I am the foodhead character

shit_for_brains

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2014, 10:48:57 PM »
I still play regularly. I'm an embarrassingly high level.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2014, 11:16:33 PM »
I still play regularly.

same here but I stopped for a while when godmode shit got out of hand

@thewilleasley

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 02:02:12 PM »
Anybody else get their stimulus cash today? I knew it was coming after the patch but i was expecting it to come towards the end of this week. I got all $500,000 at once too, when initially they said they were gonna do 2 separate payments of $250,000 so I'm hyped on that. I ended up buying a nice apartment w/ 10 car garage for like $200K and the car modeled off the Lamborghini Aventador. So stoked I can flex on niggas with the exotic whips now lol

lmao holy shit I can't believe its been 10 months since i posted this. i still play a bit on ps3 (youngwilliam309) and will definitely be on that shit when it comes out for ps4. in the meantime, allow me to post a fit.

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 02:24:14 PM »
I traded it in towards Destiny, had higher expectations for GTA Online.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 02:28:44 PM »
that is a good point. Ill be playing destiny a lot more for a while but it depends on all the extra shit they put in the next-gen GTA5. Expanded radio soundtracks, more on-screen characters, better draw distances, new missions, etc. have all been confirmed and I'm 99% positive that that's when we'll finally see the online heists. that should spice things up a bit. shit does pretty repetitive after a while but its always a blast when you're in the mood for it, and rockstars been doing a good job adding new content every month and making gameplay adjustment.

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2014, 12:29:54 PM »
that is a good point. Ill be playing destiny a lot more for a while but it depends on all the extra shit they put in the next-gen GTA5. Expanded radio soundtracks, more on-screen characters, better draw distances, new missions, etc. have all been confirmed and I'm 99% positive that that's when we'll finally see the online heists. that should spice things up a bit. shit does pretty repetitive after a while but its always a blast when you're in the mood for it, and rockstars been doing a good job adding new content every month and making gameplay adjustment.

I sure hope they let us get GTAO standalone for digital downloads. They did an amazing job pushing last gen consoles, but it feels like they promised what Destiny is doing but for GTA and it wasn't possible in last gen. Next gen GTA should be beautiful, I'm also hoping to see a Red Dead game announcement.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2014, 05:31:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I sure hope they let us get GTAO standalone for digital downloads. They did an amazing job pushing last gen consoles, but it feels like they promised what Destiny is doing but for GTA and it wasn't possible in last gen. Next gen GTA should be beautiful, I'm also hoping to see a Red Dead game announcement.

YES

I still play regularly. I'm an embarrassingly high level.

Yeah I don't share my gamer tag w/ people I know in real life for that reason, I'm fucking lvl 70, yikes

you on xbox?