Author Topic: Jeron of co-owning Diamond  (Read 10579 times)

Hick Roward

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -24
Re: Jeron of co-owning Diamond
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2024, 05:57:25 PM »
Oh, wait, I do recall Tony getting into the CBD biz, this video is pretty hilarious.

I think Tony is still on THC, but of CBD, despite him trying to distance himself from THC in this interview.

https://www.skateboarding.com/videos/tony-hawk-canna-hemp-x-interview

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Hick Roward

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2024, 06:13:51 PM »
Tony can't even move his neck back and forth and yet he is rubbing his neck with some magic CBD elixir potion, be straight up about it all.

Anyway, back to Jeron.

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2024, 06:43:45 PM »
Diamond peaked in like 2007

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1107
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2024, 07:47:39 PM »
Tony can't even move his neck back and forth and yet he is rubbing his neck with some magic CBD elixir potion, be straight up about it all.

Anyway, back to Jeron.

Tony uses stem cells. I think most of the dudes in that 50y/o vert bracket use them.

Hick Roward

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2024, 07:51:48 PM »
Expand Quote

Anyway, back to Jeron.
[close]

Tony uses stem cells. I think most of the dudes in that 50y/o vert bracket use them.

He recently said he was going to try them, no evidence he has, I hope they do help, I might need them as well. I'm in the broken femur over 45 skate club.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1107
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2024, 08:30:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Anyway, back to Jeron.
[close]

[close]

He recently said he was going to try them, no evidence he has, I hope they do help, I might need them as well. I'm in the broken femur over 45 skate club.

Heís talked about it on his podcast. Jasonís done it too. Like 3 weeks ago he was talking about going back with Riley

Hick Roward

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2024, 11:23:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Anyway, back to Jeron.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Heís talked about it on his podcast. Jasonís done it too. Like 3 weeks ago he was talking about going back with Riley

Ok, cool. No evidence they helped as the dude still has to move his whole body to shift his neck and head.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2024, 12:36:06 AM »
probably the worst time to invest into carts/ prerolls/ shitty hotdogwater distillate in shiny packaging. juggalo shit.

free max b
Sadly this is not true. I am heavy in the cannabis business and the one thing I can say is this: never bet against stupidity in America

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 89
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2024, 10:26:23 AM »
Its crazy how many empty carts i see on the streets in denver. Most carts are terrible, but ceramic rosin carts can be acceptable. 

Im i trippin or did jerof already say blonde is dead?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 743
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2024, 01:43:12 AM »
Wait so he launched this shit in 2019 and in 2024
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 804
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2024, 04:54:31 AM »
Probably launching this brand to get his wife off his back for another couple years and look like heís doing something

Sounds like things were getting pretty bad with Diamond for him to not talk to Tershey for that past 5 years.  I wonder what was going on behind the scenes.   Lots of partying Iíd guess.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 799
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2024, 09:35:03 AM »
Probably launching this brand to get his wife off his back for another couple years and look like heís doing something

Sounds like things were getting pretty bad with Diamond for him to not talk to Tershey for that past 5 years.  I wonder what was going on behind the scenes.   Lots of partying Iíd guess.

Wonder what really went down. As the saying goes - Never go into business with your friends.