Author Topic: Old Dudes Post Up Here...  (Read 304499 times)

Frank and Fred

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 783
Re: Old Dudes Post Up Here...
« Reply #3000 on: February 11, 2024, 11:05:22 AM »
Old men, I encourage you to bend down. Seems simple enough but funny how we forget.

Sometimes, I wonder where my tricks went and then I remind myself, bend thy knees before ye pop... and hey presto, I'm back... sometimes....

sweet son of a bitch

• Rep: 62
« Reply #3001 on: February 11, 2024, 11:08:17 AM »
Old men, I encourage you to bend down. Seems simple enough but funny how we forget.

Sometimes, I wonder where my tricks went and then I remind myself, bend thy knees before ye pop... and hey presto, I'm back... sometimes....
I have to remind myself that.

Frank and Fred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 783
« Reply #3002 on: February 11, 2024, 11:10:44 AM »
My other tip is to not jump. I have a bad habit of not popping properly and jumping about three feet above my board as it ever so slowly flips. Just pop and you'll naturally jump high enough to let that bar of soap flip adequately.

Anything else, I can help with? I'm mostly talking to myself here. Pep talking myself on a Sunday morn.

Gland Dongzig

• Rep: 50
« Reply #3003 on: February 12, 2024, 02:14:26 AM »
https://i.imgur.com/vnxlmJC.mp4

just checking in..hope everyone is doing well.

JackSlap215

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3004 on: February 14, 2024, 09:22:13 AM »
whats up? any of you got any good vasectomy stories? what should i do about my decrease in sex drive? my balls are getting too saggy too...considering switching over to banana hammocks.
the only vascetomy stories i have are about me making fun of a guy i worked with because he got one so if his wife got pregnant , he would know she was cheating on him. a few years later she did. they had a huge fight and her back door man was a new castle county cop that lived across the street. they got divorced and sold the really nice house they bought a few years before. i didnt care for her to much. she was a very high maintenance spoiled work from home mom that complained about everything. freom what i hear that was the begining of the end for the guy. as for her? who cares. so what. is that what you were looking for? lol
chris hadden

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
  • sup dog
« Reply #3005 on: February 14, 2024, 04:11:31 PM »
Expand Quote
whats up? any of you got any good vasectomy stories? what should i do about my decrease in sex drive? my balls are getting too saggy too...considering switching over to banana hammocks.
[close]
the only vascetomy stories i have are about me making fun of a guy i worked with because he got one so if his wife got pregnant , he would know she was cheating on him. a few years later she did. they had a huge fight and her back door man was a new castle county cop that lived across the street. they got divorced and sold the really nice house they bought a few years before. i didnt care for her to much. she was a very high maintenance spoiled work from home mom that complained about everything. freom what i hear that was the begining of the end for the guy. as for her? who cares. so what. is that what you were looking for? lol
Oh, hello 2013

Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, hello 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=7K4duv4GvRE
Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #3006 on: February 14, 2024, 04:12:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, hello 2013.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #3007 on: February 14, 2024, 04:10:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, hello 2013.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #3008 on: February 14, 2024, 04:09:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, hello 2013.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #3009 on: February 14, 2024, 04:07:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh. Hello 2013.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #3010 on: February 14, 2024, 04:06:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh. Hello 2013.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #3011 on: February 14, 2024, 04:15:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh, hello 2013.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #3012 on: February 14, 2024, 04:59:13 PM »
You know, I was going to go back and delete all of these website screwup errors…

…but I think it’s funnier to leave as wildly appropriate for the “old dudes” thread.