Author Topic: NyjahThrasher part  (Read 21652 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: NyjahThrasher part
« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2013, 10:15:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Woulda went better with this:

[close]

definitely appropriate for his type of skating

Also, as insane as that part was, i would rather watch Busenitz or Gilbert Crockett skate flatground
[close]

You made me roll my eyes so hard I passed out.
[close]

why? cause I have a different opinion? I just don't care for 24 rail tricks in a row with little to no style. yeah all his tricks were fucked. but what's fun about that.

Nobody, I mean nobody, gives a shit about your tired response or regurgitated opinion but you.

snaked plissken

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • FxOxAxD
« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2013, 10:21:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Woulda went better with this:

[close]

definitely appropriate for his type of skating

Also, as insane as that part was, i would rather watch Busenitz or Gilbert Crockett skate flatground
[close]

You made me roll my eyes so hard I passed out.
[close]

why? cause I have a different opinion? I just don't care for 24 rail tricks in a row with little to no style. yeah all his tricks were fucked. but what's fun about that.
[close]

Nobody, I mean nobody, gives a shit about your tired response or regurgitated opinion but you.

then why are you responding, or why did you even respond in the first place.

f.o.a.d.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2013, 10:29:22 AM »
There's always something missing from nyjah footage that I can't quite put my finger on....but it just feels empty.

It's one of two things: dreads or a soul

LazyEinstein

• Rep: -138
« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2013, 03:09:05 PM »
Nyjah's skating was absolutely amazing. Everyone of you would be freaking out over how awesome this part was if is was Jake Johnston, Andrew Reynolds, Arto Saari or many others.

But you all hate on it because it's Nyjah.... and that is because you are all racist!
because canadian skaters have no personality and the only people who will buy the boards are there friends and mom

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2013, 06:22:22 PM »
Nyjah's skating was absolutely amazing. Everyone of you would be freaking out over how awesome this part was if is was Jake Johnston, Andrew Reynolds, Arto Saari or many others.

But you all hate on it because it's Nyjah.... and that is because you are all racist!

Racist assholes
NO but seriously, everything in there was just unreal and some of it looked fucking amazing. The unnecessary and ridiciculous hate is just boring now. This is some of the best fucking skateboarding I've ever seen.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.