Author Topic: Hong Kong New IFC spot  (Read 2525 times)

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Hong Kong New IFC spot
« on: December 30, 2013, 09:48:43 AM »
Heads up...Still being built but it looks great. Ledges, stairs and a really sweet couple of banks to curb things. I'm sure it will be skate stopped soon. Round the back of IFC, near that posh pub. I'll try and get some pics...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
Re: Hong Kong New IFC spot
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 07:39:30 PM »
Heads up...Still being built but it looks great. Ledges, stairs and a really sweet couple of banks to curb things. I'm sure it will be skate stopped soon. Round the back of IFC, near that posh pub. I'll try and get some pics...

how is street skating in HK? the dudes at Vans sk85ive2 told me its really hard to skate with out getting hassled..i also noticed a lot more "no skating signs" and skate stoppers versus mainland
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 06:38:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

how is street skating in HK? the dudes at Vans sk85ive2 told me its really hard to skate with out getting hassled..i also noticed a lot more "no skating signs" and skate stoppers versus mainland

To be honest, I only skate parks. There are spots, but I usually just head to Fan Ling. Pretty chilled out park with all you could want. I think there are a lot of spots dotted about but you probably need to hit them at night. Security here seems less hassle than Tokyo though, more a problem of people traffic...I heard China is quite loose? I need to snap a picture of that spot. IFC actually has a lot of small stairs and rails, I imagine it would be good late at night... Do you need a visa to cross the border?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 05:24:31 PM »
I saw lots of spots in HK.

This is good:

SKATE Hong Kong with Chris Bradley