Author Topic: Black Label hasn't done shit lately  (Read 7021 times)

poopnutsupreme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
Re: Black Label hasn't done shit lately
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2014, 05:16:12 AM »
wouldn't the better analysis be why is tracer still on slap?

hating on t-racer is so 2013
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

modernmachine

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2014, 06:20:47 AM »
theres an interview where he talks about the whole "Red Kross/Red Cross/Emergency" and how he got told he couldn't use "red cross" by the actual relief agency, so he changed it to a "k" in the spelling and they still weren't having it, so he changed it to "Emergency".  I think he was also getting his balls busted about the actual red cross logo too. 
same thing happened to the band red cross,they had to change it to a k,instead of a c.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2014, 08:47:31 AM »
Expand Quote
theres an interview where he talks about the whole "Red Kross/Red Cross/Emergency" and how he got told he couldn't use "red cross" by the actual relief agency, so he changed it to a "k" in the spelling and they still weren't having it, so he changed it to "Emergency".  I think he was also getting his balls busted about the actual red cross logo too. 
[close]
same thing happened to the band red cross,they had to change it to a k,instead of a c.

Thank you for reminding me of the rockkk godzzz that was Red Kross

Fucktarded

« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2014, 12:30:16 PM »
It was all over the day they kicked off Pat Smith

Pat Smith got kicked off label for using his Label Kills part as a modeling resume.... Total kook move. Go watch it and tell me there's not Nemours corny lifestyle shots throughout his whole part. Sorry I can't get behind that I don't care how many bills ya got.

Thomas the Train

• Rep: -21
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2014, 01:35:33 PM »
Expand Quote
wouldn't the better analysis be why is tracer still on slap?
[close]

hating on t-racer is so 2013

I think I found a t-racer fan. On another note can anyone please tell me where the hell Lindsey roberston and ryan bobier went? I was watching an old mystery promo and never heard or seen them again after that
Sex in the alley? That's some Oscar the Grouch hoodrat shit
A noise complaint makes the news? Orange country needs a school shooting or something, damn

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2014, 01:55:05 PM »
That sucks about red kross, I had the Grosso blood spatter deck for filming etc.. any one know the interview dude was quoting?

Would love to see Label go back to their roots. Fast paced gnar skating with visually apealing wood

weed420

• Rep: 39
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2014, 12:08:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pat Smith got kicked off label for using his Label Kills part as a modeling resume.... Total kook move. Go watch it and tell me there's not Nemours corny lifestyle shots throughout his whole part. Sorry I can't get behind that I don't care how many bills ya got.
fuck outta here kevin malone

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2014, 08:44:01 AM »
I had a black label hoody once. I stopped giving a shit when Chet Childress left.

That exit video was so emotional, it kinda felt the the company had just been taken off life support the way he was talking.

http://mudozine.com/2013/05/14/chet-childress-interview/

Fucktarded

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2014, 09:10:45 AM »
That sucks about red kross, I had the Grosso blood spatter deck for filming etc.. any one know the interview dude was quoting?

Would love to see Label go back to their roots. Fast paced gnar skating with visually apealing wood

Its in one of the parts of that interview I posted on the thread page 3. Raiders of the archives... Check that edit of those new kids jake n franky. Looks like the style of editing that labels been doing for years. Can't speak on the graphics they've been pretty cornball lately.

Fucktarded

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2014, 09:11:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
fuck outta here kevin malone

Go smoke some of your shitty mall dope ya fuckin hippy.  ??? ??? ??? ???

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2014, 01:04:45 PM »
Expand Quote
I had a black label hoody once. I stopped giving a shit when Chet Childress left.
[close]

That exit video was so emotional, it kinda felt the the company had just been taken off life support the way he was talking.

Chet was about to cry. Did he ever find a new board sponsor? When I lived in Portland, he used to come into Stumptown Coffee and get all the skaters coffee because they sponsor him.

duffmanshredder

• Rep: 16
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2014, 01:07:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Chet was about to cry. Did he ever find a new board sponsor? When I lived in Portland, he used to come into Stumptown Coffee and get all the skaters coffee because they sponsor him.
He's on Heroin
it's not fantasizing if it really happened.  your gay as fuck for even thinkin about them havin sex u fagit

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2014, 02:21:43 PM »
I agree but

Wow, no one commenting how insane this was?
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 540
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2014, 02:51:44 PM »
I stopped giving a shit when Chet Childress Left.

But Jake Reuter is a fucking ripper

Edit: New video out soon apparently http://web.stagram.com/p/630119903512418766_18139277
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 11:14:30 PM by Paco Supreme »