Author Topic: Pro's who are secretly heelflippers, but they do kickflips equally as much.  (Read 5120 times)

215Phaggot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Jon Allie

Peter Ramondetta

IDK about Jon Allie I think you have to have a really strong kickflip to be able to kickflip front lip so well.

but Ramondetta I agree with,  also I feel as though Justin Brock is a heelflipper.

215Phaggot

• Rep: 4
Koston.  Who else have you seen to a regular heelflip nose manny?  let alone regular heelflip nose manny to nosegrind. (2:18)

I'm really asking- how many other regular heelflip nose manny have you ever seen?  I can't think of any off the top of my head...

Biebel does one in one of his parts I can't remember which one it is though. Also, I feel like Rob Welsh has done a heelflip nose manual in one of his parts but I could be wrong.

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote
^ a billion. biebel did them and countless others.. i always looked at it as a kids trick for some reason

[close]
"a billion."  
A billion and you can't post even just one?!
Not a million, not a thousand, not a hundred, not ten- just post one.

when i think about it you dont see it much but im sure ive seen it in alot of parts, not just kostons thats for sure.
maybe its just because of how popular heelflip nosemanuals are with little kids around here...

0:50

0:50

and me at 0:20 and o:35

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
dani lebron and chad bartie, although both lean more to the heelflip side.

Morty Seinfeld

Andrew Reynolds

TheRealDeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
    • TMKF VIDEO avatar image
Koston.  Who else have you seen to a regular heelflip nose manny?  let alone regular heelflip nose manny to nosegrind. (2:18)

I'm really asking- how many other regular heelflip nose manny have you ever seen?  I can't think of any off the top of my head...

Danny Renaud's and JB's are the ones that stick out to me