Author Topic: Best Local Strip Joint - Michigan  (Read 7085 times)

StokedTaco

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -180
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Best Local Strip Joint - Michigan
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2014, 05:10:33 PM »
At a private session at the Kzoo indoor park last winter, lost track of 2 of my friends and long story short they left to the Vu next door andgot thrown out trying to pay a stripper to come back to the park for the rest of the night. Oh the convenience. Michigan is awesome.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2014, 06:39:55 PM »
I went to a titty bar a few nights ago and there was a chick dancing in a pair of shitty generic mall DC's.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 06:53:53 AM »
I went to a titty bar a few nights ago and there was a chick dancing in a pair of shitty generic mall DC's.

talk about boner kill.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2014, 11:38:52 AM »
Expand Quote
There is a Deja Vu in Kalamazoo that is like 2 doors down from the indoor park Skate Zoo
[close]
That sounded like a bizzaro dr seuss book

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2014, 07:29:06 PM »
Awesome story, Bobby.  Not going to derail, but I've been to a Strip Club in Arkansas called "Illusions."  Part of the floor was dirt and one of the strippers had a cast..... on her leg. She tried to dance but it wasn't working, so they brought her a chair and she finished her "dance" from a seated position.  Also, in Louisiana I went to a horrible strip club called New Orleans Ladies.  They had a little person stripper there.  She came over to our table and climbed the stool like a ladder.  She asked my roommate for a light for her cigarette and as he lit it he said, "Careful, cigarettes will stunt your growth."  I have never laughed harder in my entire life.
Have you been to any other ones around Arkansas?

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2014, 07:49:09 PM »

This is my local. I go more than I would like to admit. When I turned 21 my friends bought me a lap dance by one of the few relatively attractive girls there. She bruised half of my face black and blue because I kept egging her on when she was beating me with a leather paddle.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2014, 07:53:36 PM »

This is my local. I go more than I would like to admit. When I turned 21 my friends bought me a lap dance by one of the few relatively attractive girls there. She bruised half of my face black and blue because I kept egging her on when she was beating me with a leather paddle.

wait so you go to like a fetish bar or some shit
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2014, 08:07:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Sort of. GG Allin used to hang out here when he stayed in Atl.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2014, 08:12:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Sort of. GG Allin used to hang out here when he stayed in Atl.

thats cool i guess
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2014, 09:17:16 AM »
Whoa, you go to the Clairmont regularly?  I get it for novelty, but being a regular is something I can't comprehend, I mean admire. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

yungCOLDsweat

• Rep: -10
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2014, 10:27:40 AM »
So much knowledge that my head is exploding. I can't wait to see some MI boobies (.)(.)
"Yung Nigga 2 Yung"

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2014, 11:29:33 AM »
Whoa, you go to the Clairmont regularly?  I get it for novelty, but being a regular is something I can't comprehend, I mean admire. 

You admire, or can't admire? Either way I typically go on thursday cause there's no cover charge, and it's a bit more mellow than on the weekends. Slap pals in Atl get at me

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2014, 12:04:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You admire, or can't admire? Either way I typically go on thursday cause there's no cover charge, and it's a bit more mellow than on the weekends. Slap pals in Atl get at me

Do admire.  I used to live on 4th, a block from the krispy kreme on Ponce.  But that was a long ass time ago.  A very hot stripper did give me her phone number at Tattle Tails once, without me even asking for it. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2014, 12:25:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Do admire.  I used to live on 4th, a block from the krispy kreme on Ponce.  But that was a long ass time ago.  A very hot stripper did give me her phone number at Tattle Tails once, without me even asking for it. 

I live on Juniper now... just right up the street. ATL love. Never been to Tattle Tales but I heard its a good time if you bring a good bit of cash

shark tits

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2014, 03:03:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Awesome story, Bobby.  Not going to derail, but I've been to a Strip Club in Arkansas called "Illusions."  Part of the floor was dirt and one of the strippers had a cast..... on her leg. She tried to dance but it wasn't working, so they brought her a chair and she finished her "dance" from a seated position.  Also, in Louisiana I went to a horrible strip club called New Orleans Ladies.  They had a little person stripper there.  She came over to our table and climbed the stool like a ladder.  She asked my roommate for a light for her cigarette and as he lit it he said, "Careful, cigarettes will stunt your growth."  I have never laughed harder in my entire life.
[close]
[close]

No, outside of Little Rock Arkansas is ultra conservative (and even LR is pretty uptight). 
yeah, do not hitchhike 45 minutes outside of conway to procure booze [conway is dry] then hitch back and drink at a gas station. of all my warrants that one pops up every time the cops do NCIC on me. i tell the cops 'franky says relax, ya can't extradite me for public drinking.'

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2014, 08:07:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

No, outside of Little Rock Arkansas is ultra conservative (and even LR is pretty uptight). 
[close]
yeah, do not hitchhike 45 minutes outside of conway to procure booze [conway is dry] then hitch back and drink at a gas station. of all my warrants that one pops up every time the cops do NCIC on me. i tell the cops 'franky says relax, ya can't extradite me for public drinking.'
Who are you, mysterious Shark Tits?  I recently moved to Conway.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1578
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2014, 10:35:46 PM »
Strip clubs don't make sense. "Let's go to a place where not only do we have to pay to get in but we'll also pay women to make us hornier than ever without ever getting a release! Let's buy $9 mini water bottles while we're at it too!" Good times.

That's true...I've just always thought it was a good rule of thumb not to be in the same room with another man who has a boner.....Let alone a room full...

shark tits

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2014, 10:50:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
"the eternal question. the eternal answer. i don't know." bukowski said that. i'm just some asshole who drank away his 20s and early 30s experiencing new cities and their jails. still hyped on skating. conway's fucked, the people were pretty friendly including the gas station attendants but the cops/drinking laws are draconian. there's bootleggers in the trailer parks but the mark up isn't worth it unless you've gotta stave off the shakes. i liked little rock ok. did you get your name from 'death to smoochie'?

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2014, 11:21:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
"the eternal question. the eternal answer. i don't know." bukowski said that. i'm just some asshole who drank away his 20s and early 30s experiencing new cities and their jails. still hyped on skating. conway's fucked, the people were pretty friendly including the gas station attendants but the cops/drinking laws are draconian. there's bootleggers in the trailer parks but the mark up isn't worth it unless you've gotta stave off the shakes. i liked little rock ok. did you get your name from 'death to smoochie'?
Yes I did.  I know what you mean about the cops tho, never heard any of that about the trailers though.  Thats crazy, I live right down the road from a trailer park.