Author Topic: Olson Thrasher photos  (Read 8090 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Olson Thrasher photos
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2014, 05:05:46 PM »
OMG I can't believe Alex Olson is biting my steez.

chet steadhman

• Rep: -11
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2014, 05:32:52 PM »
Expand Quote
I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW DIFFERENT YOURE TRYING TO BE A GROWN MEAN WITH A FULL BEARD ROCKING TO PIG TAILS IS FUCKING GAY AND I WILL MAKE FUN OF YOUR FAGGOT ASS .. FUCK THIS BULLSHIT
[close]

GO FUCK YOUR FATHER SOME MORE YOU STOOGE
YOU GUYS NEEDS TO READ THE BOOK FIRE ISLAND TO UNDERSTAND PIG TAILS AND MUSTACHES,IF YOUR GONNA HAVE A SEX CHANGE ATLEAST SHAVE THE MUSTACHE.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2014, 05:35:54 PM »

Snoop Lion vs 5Inchdick

My money is on the Lion!!

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2014, 08:10:52 PM »

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2014, 09:08:23 PM »

Snoop Lion vs 5Inchdick

TOTALLY DIFFERENT CONTEXT ...
SNOOP IS ON SOME PIMP SHIT
ALEX IS ON SOME GETTING PIMPED SHIT

AND I WILL NOT READ ANYTHING TITLED FIRE ISLAND THAT IS A MECCA OF FAGGOTRY AND HOE-MOE-SEXUALISM IN NY NOT TO MENTION RICH WHITE HIPSTER FAGS WHICH ARE THE WOST KINDA FAGS MATTER FACT THEY ARE PROLLY FUNDING THIS ALEX HOMOS ADVENTURES IN SKATEBOARDING AND FAGGOTRY

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2014, 08:10:48 AM »
Best pigtails in the game since The Donger.
If you care about some other dudes hair or pants so much you can't recognize his skating, then you are actually the big homo.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2014, 01:28:28 PM »
If you care about some other dudes hair or pants so much you can't recognize his skating, then you are actually the big homo.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

HIS SKATING ISNT SAYING MUCH .. THATS WHY ALL THE FOCUS IS ON HIS OTHER BULLSHIT AND SAYING IF IT WASNT FOR SUPREME HE WOULDNT BE SPONSORED AHAHAHAH AI DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO DO WITH THAT ...

THE AMOUNT OF DICK RIDING DUE TO HIS DAD MEANS HE WOULD HAVE BEEN SPONSORED NO MATTER WHAT ..  AND THE DONGER HAD 2 LONG BRAIDS.. THIS GUY HAS FUCKING 7 YEAR OLD GIRL PIG TAILS ... HUGE DIFFERENCE

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2014, 02:12:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

HIS SKATING ISNT SAYING MUCH .. THATS WHY ALL THE FOCUS IS ON HIS OTHER BULLSHIT AND SAYING IF IT WASNT FOR SUPREME HE WOULDNT BE SPONSORED AHAHAHAH AI DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO DO WITH THAT ...

THE AMOUNT OF DICK RIDING DUE TO HIS DAD MEANS HE WOULD HAVE BEEN SPONSORED NO MATTER WHAT ..  AND THE DONGER HAD 2 LONG BRAIDS.. THIS GUY HAS FUCKING 7 YEAR OLD GIRL PIG TAILS ... HUGE DIFFERENCE

he's got a point here about the braids....
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

spazz attack

• Rep: -15
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2014, 02:18:44 PM »
Expand Quote

Snoop Lion vs 5Inchdick

[close]

ALEX IS ON SOME GETTING PIMPED SHIT ....... This is halarious.

AND I WILL NOT READ ANYTHING TITLED FIRE ISLAND THAT IS A MECCA OF FAGGOTRY AND HOE-MOE-SEXUALISM IN NY NOT TO MENTION RICH WHITE HIPSTER FAGS WHICH ARE THE WOST KINDA FAGS MATTER FACT THEY ARE PROLLY FUNDING THIS ALEX HOMOS ADVENTURES IN SKATEBOARDING AND FAGGOTRY
. This is halarious.

S.E.

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2014, 02:19:09 PM »
id rather see braids than a monster hat.  

S.E.

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2014, 02:22:21 PM »
SKATEBOARDERS(ING) MUST LOOK AND ACT A CERTAIN WAY!!!! The way you fuck faces talk about skateboarding it makes me want to quit. 

S.E.

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2014, 02:24:05 PM »
i come here for skateboard related news, inspiration, and all around stokeness but when someone comes around who doesnt look like the typical skater they get BLASTED.  For their clothes? are you fucking kidding me? If you're not stoked on it who the fuck cares, move on! 

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2014, 03:49:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

he's got a point here about the braids....
Maybe he's working on the braids.  That shit takes time.  As for his skating I'm not seeing a lot of other dudes lipsliding over knobs on handrails or clearing picnic tables the long way.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2014, 03:54:15 PM »
im not knocking his skating.  he's good.  REAL GOOD.   

I was just agreeing with the donger braids vs. pigtails.  I really dont give a crap, but it was a valid point.  fuck, I grew up watching Simon Woodstock in tin foil, and skating fish tanks and skim boards and shit.  Motherfuckers rockin chain wallets and size 46 pants.  Braids ain't got shit on that!! I could care less what someone wears or any of that crap.  dude can skate fuggin GOOD!
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

yeahisaidit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2014, 04:18:16 PM »
This guy's all about function. Pant color strictly for temperature regulation.

That back three was definitely nine club.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2014, 07:20:56 PM »
i come here for skateboard related news, inspiration, and all around stokeness but when someone comes around who doesnt look like the typical skater they get BLASTED.  For their clothes? are you fucking kidding me? If you're not stoked on it who the fuck cares, move on! 

SKATEBOARDERS(ING) MUST LOOK AND ACT A CERTAIN WAY!!!! The way you fuck faces talk about skateboarding it makes me want to quit. 

You seem upset. For realz.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

S.E.

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2014, 07:55:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

You seem upset. For realz.

im irate

beazlocal

• Rep: -28
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2014, 08:19:58 PM »
the skating's good, appreciate it, the rest, who fuckin cares anyways

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2014, 08:22:44 PM »
Expand Quote

Snoop Lion vs 5Inchdick

[close]

ALEX IS ON SOME GETTING PIMPED SHIT

"Fags" "Faggotry"

Fuck off back to the stone age, you fucking gronk caveman. Do you think you sound cool, hard , impressive? You sound like the dumbest fuck on here.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

salambolog

• Rep: -2
  • Daydreaming
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2014, 08:53:35 PM »
I like Alex, I just wish he would put out more footage. At the very least he hasn't put out one of those instantly forgettable thrasher parts. He has always been weird, however I agree that he's being "tryhard". Weird for the sake of being weird is a lady gaga thing.

Speaking of homosexuality, I was severely disappoint when I found out that Vanessa Torres is a lesbian. :(

I had grandiose plans to go a bar that she frequents and sit across the room from her sighing heavily...Only to go home and play "I've Changed My Plea to Guilty" several times over.

Now I will not have that opportunity.
____

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2014, 09:09:05 PM »
Just what we need, a straight guy telling gay people what to do.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2014, 10:05:27 PM »
if there was no social media alex would be so much sicker, it's stupid but true

those photos were dope though, that's all i really care about
:) I must have been tripping last night

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2014, 12:19:52 AM »
im not knocking his skating.  he's good.  REAL GOOD.   

I was just agreeing with the donger braids vs. pigtails.  I really dont give a crap, but it was a valid point.  fuck, I grew up watching Simon Woodstock in tin foil, and skating fish tanks and skim boards and shit.  Motherfuckers rockin chain wallets and size 46 pants.  Braids ain't got shit on that!! I could care less what someone wears or any of that crap.  dude can skate fuggin GOOD!
Me too.

plod

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2014, 02:49:02 AM »
Photos were great, interview was a good read too. I liked the table tennis feeble and the back tail.

Smashing.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2014, 11:38:12 AM »
I like Alex, I just wish he would put out more footage. At the very least he hasn't put out one of those instantly forgettable thrasher parts. He has always been weird, however I agree that he's being "tryhard". Weird for the sake of being weird is a lady gaga thing.

Speaking of homosexuality, I was severely disappoint when I found out that Vanessa Torres is a lesbian. :(

I had grandiose plans to go a bar that she frequents and sit across the room from her sighing heavily...Only to go home and play "I've Changed My Plea to Guilty" several times over.

I was equally surprised to learn that Elissa Steamer isn't a lesbian...not that she should be or anything but when a girl is that good on a skateboard you'd almost expect her to eat at the Y.

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2014, 11:44:35 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I was equally surprised to learn that Elissa Steamer isn't a lesbian...not that she should be or anything but when a girl is that good on a skateboard you'd almost expect her to eat at the Y.
I mean I'd hit it

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2014, 11:45:31 AM »

[/quote]

This a fact? I'm down for Elissa, she seems like a sweet lady.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2014, 11:51:03 AM »

This a fact? I'm down for Elissa, she seems like a sweet lady.
[/quote]

Pretty much, yeah. I mean, when I met her she was practically begging for the d but I told her I don't swing that way.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2014, 12:35:55 PM »
5inchTwink cumming in strong for closet gay poster of the year.