Author Topic: Upstate NY Jeremy Jordan, Sal Puglisi, Rob Mauceri, Todd Jordan, Dustin Younie  (Read 1357 times)

spool of cord

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
Short video of these guys raping shitty spots in upstate and surrounding areas...fun stuff!

sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

ungzilla

that was tight, where y'all at? i recognized exactly zero of those spots. some of it looked like some myrtle beach type place...

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
some is definitely summer vacation footage .. I'd reckon most of that was filmed in the 845 and 914 though

me personally, I'm on the edge of 845 and 607 (the Real upstate) hahah

ungzilla

some is definitely summer vacation footage .. I'd reckon most of that was filmed in the 845 and 914 though

nice, i like it down there, but i've never been able to skate much when i've been in the area, seen some neat looking spots. 607 to 315 transplant over here.

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1172
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
ha. I used to pass the spot at 1:59 all the time when living by there
hardly art, hardly starving

coneklr

Haha, this is always amusing to hear.  Since I was little I never got how upstate stopped half way up the state haha.  I'm almost as far north as you can get without being in Canada.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
yeah I mean, the border of upstate/downstate has always been a heated debate. there are a lot of people in nyc and long island who consider the bronx 'upstate'. I love hearing the perspectives from people like yourself in the north country who consider albany to not be upstate but just part of the hudson valley.

if you ask me, coming north from nyc, it starts when you begin to see no signs of suburbia, plenty of fields....and the amount of jobs/quality of living plummets compared to counties directly south.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 994
Quality of living plummets further upstate?

Young Satchel

• Rep: 19
yeah I mean, the border of upstate/downstate has always been a heated debate. there are a lot of people in nyc and long island who consider the bronx 'upstate'. I love hearing the perspectives from people like yourself in the north country who consider albany to not be upstate but just part of the hudson valley.

if you ask me, coming north from nyc, it starts when you begin to see no signs of suburbia, plenty of fields....and the amount of jobs/quality of living plummets compared to counties directly south.

If you're born & raised in NYC, anything above Westchester is legitimately upstate.

coneklr

yeah I mean, the border of upstate/downstate has always been a heated debate.

Yeah some people get pretty bent out of shape about it.  I just laugh and move on.

Quality of living plummets further upstate?

Yes, significantly.  If you go in a straight line north anyway.  Especially once you get a bit north of Albany, I can't speak much of the area's between Albany and the city as I only drive it to get to the city.

If you're born & raised in NYC, anything above Westchester is legitimately upstate.

I totally understand the mentality.  If I lived in the city and rarely left, which I doubt I would as there isn't much point unless you want to escape and unwind for a bit, I'd feel the same.  I just find it amusing.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 04:11:02 PM by coneklr »

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
can't speak for areas west of the finger lakes and binghamton.....cause thats pretty much the mid west  ;)

coneklr

hahaha

Shredsledder

at least you know of Westchester's existence. I know a few kids who grew up in Manhattan and their heads are so far up their own asses they have no idea what lies north of the bronx.