Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388405 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: tinder
« Reply #2550 on: February 13, 2021, 06:30:07 PM »
got swerved by my now partner of 2 years when we initially met off tinder

Fhk

« Reply #2551 on: February 13, 2021, 07:35:53 PM »
Bumble but same thing

Met my gf on there. I told my friends that i thought her account was fake because she was so hot and there was no way she would ever swipe right on me. She did, we had a horrible first date where she hated my guts. She agreed to go out with me again, we saw the national and we really hit it off on the second date. Went to her sisters wedding with her on the third date and met her entire family (also got high af because her dad made edibles and put them in a bowl at the bar). Fourth date we went and saw arcade fire and had the best concert experience of my life. We've been together ever since, this October we'll have been together for four years.

Also i was wandering in the wilderness for four years on tinder before i met her, so don't lose hope. You may see the promised land yet
This is awesome.  :)

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #2552 on: February 16, 2021, 11:38:02 AM »
Bumble but same thing

Met my gf on there. I told my friends that i thought her account was fake because she was so hot and there was no way she would ever swipe right on me. She did, we had a horrible first date where she hated my guts. She agreed to go out with me again, we saw the national and we really hit it off on the second date. Went to her sisters wedding with her on the third date and met her entire family (also got high af because her dad made edibles and put them in a bowl at the bar). Fourth date we went and saw arcade fire and had the best concert experience of my life. We've been together ever since, this October we'll have been together for four years.

Also i was wandering in the wilderness for four years on tinder before i met her, so don't lose hope. You may see the promised land yet
Damn this is beautiful, and you're a fucking mad man for agreeing to go to her sister's wedding on the third date. Much respect for that and I'm stoked that they two of you are happy <3

norcalnobody

« Reply #2553 on: August 03, 2021, 01:37:04 AM »
I lost my virginity to some random girl I met on tinder back in 2018. I showed up at her place around 10pm and she looked nothing like she did in her profile because she had used all those snap chat face filters. I thought about turning around and making a run for it but i thought fuck it and just decided to go hang out in her apartment. I could tell we were both shy at first but we started smoking some bud and talking. Later I ended up losing my V card (had sex but didn't orgasm due to performance anxiety) that night as we layed in bed all night and the next day, smoking weed, fucking, watching television, and eating fast food. When I ubered home I felt like I needed to shower and a change of lifestyle.

Kaiju Foster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #2554 on: August 03, 2021, 10:22:08 PM »
I matched with some chick on Tinder once who said she lived in a tent and seemed to have a weird obsession with bugs or something and told me how, mid conversation, she found a beetle that “smells like cinnamon”.

Needless to say, that back and fourth ended quickly.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #2555 on: August 04, 2021, 12:41:20 AM »
She sent me this one today. I sent her some money for lunch and I wanted her to prove to me that's she's not a scammer. Felt bad to be suspicious of her but I ain't trying to get catfished. She sent me a pic of her social security card. She's the real deal. She is stationed at a Fort in upstate New York but lives just a few miles from me when she's home in California. It's been sad days and lonely nights for too long. YEWWW can't wait for her next home leave. Look at this beauty

If this is a real person you shouldn't be posting photos of her online
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2556 on: August 04, 2021, 12:54:00 AM »
Expand Quote
She sent me this one today. I sent her some money for lunch and I wanted her to prove to me that's she's not a scammer. Felt bad to be suspicious of her but I ain't trying to get catfished. She sent me a pic of her social security card. She's the real deal. She is stationed at a Fort in upstate New York but lives just a few miles from me when she's home in California. It's been sad days and lonely nights for too long. YEWWW can't wait for her next home leave. Look at this beauty
[close]

If this is a real person you shouldn't be posting photos of her online
also, yeah everything she is doing seems a bit red flaggish, my guess is she has a penis but I’ve been out of the dating game for over 8 years now so what the hell would I know...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 03:01:00 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #2557 on: August 04, 2021, 12:56:09 AM »

I don't want to make you feel suspicious, but I don't get why you had to send her some money for lunch?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 07:16:09 AM by Turtle Boy »

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1440
« Reply #2558 on: August 04, 2021, 01:15:14 AM »
Homie, i know you're sprung but be careful. Don't get finessed

HisNameIsntWarren

• Rep: 49
« Reply #2559 on: August 04, 2021, 02:01:37 AM »
Ya I didn’t wanna be the first person to say anything but ya, this is super sus. Literally everything your saying is like red flags galore, not to mention she’s a dime piece. How do you verify her social? Have you found her profiles on other social media platforms and communicated thru those?

Not trying to be Debbie Downer at all and really hope I’m wrong but hate to see anybody being Catfished especially someone like yourself. Please keep us updated tho. Godspeed.

Welcome to the OC bitch! This is how it’s done in Orange County.

norcalnobody

« Reply #2560 on: August 04, 2021, 05:21:57 AM »
I had a naive friend who was talking to this girl on tinder. She said he could slide to her place if he brought her brother an 8th of weed. He ubered to this house in the hood and shows up at the door. Some guy in a bandana peeps his head out and asks for the 8th and my friend hands it over. The guy slams the door shut and locks it with my friend still chillin on the porch. He then stood in the middle of the ghetto wearing a nice ass watch, diamond necklace, versace shades, and jordans while waiting for his uber to get the fuck home.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #2561 on: August 04, 2021, 05:43:47 AM »
anyone wearing a diamond necklace and versace shades deserves to get got.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 709
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #2562 on: August 04, 2021, 07:55:15 AM »
Damn, I must be ugly.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #2563 on: August 04, 2021, 08:38:03 AM »
Lost my favorite overly expensive FA shirt, necklace, and some dignity all while getting a yeast infection. Because I thought hooking up with a girl unprotected I met 2 hours ago on this hellhole of an app was cool.

Use a condom kids.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Enrico Pallazzo

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #2564 on: August 04, 2021, 09:12:55 AM »
Lost my favorite overly expensive FA shirt, necklace, and some dignity all while getting a yeast infection. Because I thought hooking up with a girl unprotected I met 2 hours ago on this hellhole of an app was cool.

Use a condom kids.

The STI I get, but the shirt and the necklace? Did you dive into her head first?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2565 on: August 04, 2021, 10:46:12 AM »
Did you rush out of there once the spell was broken and forget your shirt? Or did she jump you after you came and jack your shit

Pennybabie

• Rep: -18
« Reply #2566 on: August 04, 2021, 11:46:12 AM »
Expand Quote
I don't want to make you feel suspicious, but I don't get why you had to send her some money for lunch?
[close]
I didn't have to, I wanted to. She sent me pics of her social security card and her military ID. I know you guys are just watching out for me but there is no need to be so cynical. I'm not some rube who gets suckered easily

Why would she send you her social security number? She couldn't face time you to let you know shes real??

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #2567 on: August 04, 2021, 12:44:53 PM »
You guys are probably right. I broke it off with her this morning. Too good to be true

You'll get em next time bud. You'll find the one.

I like looking at tinder convos on reddit from time to time. A lot of people post troll responses and shit and see how the matched person would react. Sometimes funny, sometimes cringe.

There's a lot of ego inflated guys out there too that just can't take no for an answer. Pathetic how dudes think that they need to get defensive and insult the girl for saying no. Fuck people like that.

Anyway: I remember matching with this girl that was visiting, and she would send me nudes and shit after the first day. Never met her in person though, but she sent me a lot of freaky stuff. Yes, she's real. We followed each other on the IG for a bit.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 325
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2568 on: August 04, 2021, 02:28:37 PM »

Use a condom kids.

Yeast infections are skin to skin, no need of the pee hole to transmit.
Same goes for herpes, HPV, and a couple others.

Still, use a condom. Get tested frequently. Provide and request results. Stay safe Pals.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2569 on: August 04, 2021, 03:02:36 PM »
You raw dogged a random? You must hate your penis...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

HisNameIsntWarren

• Rep: 49
« Reply #2570 on: August 05, 2021, 06:30:02 AM »
You guys are probably right. I broke it off with her this morning. Too good to be true

Bummer man, was hoping you’d see it thru and give us some heartfelt story. Plenty of fish.

Welcome to the OC bitch! This is how it’s done in Orange County.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #2571 on: August 05, 2021, 06:49:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I didn't have to, I wanted to. She sent me pics of her social security card and her military ID. I know you guys are just watching out for me but there is no need to be so cynical. I'm not some rube who gets suckered easily
I didn't try to act cynical, it's just that sending money to a girl I've never met, and that girl accepting it (knowing she works, etc.) makes it suspicious in my eyes. I think your decision to break with her was savvy .

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2572 on: August 05, 2021, 10:27:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I didn't try to act cynical, it's just that sending money to a girl I've never met, and that girl accepting it (knowing she works, etc.) makes it suspicious in my eyes. I think your decision to break with her was savvy .
[close]
It's over and I have no idea if she was a real person or not. There are a lot of details I left out because I don't want to air out her personal business. She offered to send me back the money I gave her. I'm just going to move on and try not to kick myself for ditching her.

In the future I'd just keep that wallet on your pocket until you're meeting them on the first date and you're paying for the meal or drinks or whatever

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2573 on: August 05, 2021, 11:16:39 AM »
Thanks for the advice homie

For sure, there's nothing wrong with talking to that person and making plans to meet up and getting hyped over talking to them, but i always caution people to keep their guard up once they give you a PayPal or cash app request

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #2574 on: August 05, 2021, 02:24:56 PM »
You raw dogged a random? You must hate your penis...

Lmao I raw dogged a prostitute once, it’s not about the penis bro
It’s about hating yourself
Hahahaha
listen to cosmic psychos

topfrog10

• Rep: 6
« Reply #2575 on: August 05, 2021, 03:26:55 PM »
wtf do you put in your tinder bio? like i can't put my age + where i go to college bc it's already on the app.  everything i've tried is dorky as fuck and i'm like a 6.5/10 so i can't go no bio.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #2576 on: August 05, 2021, 03:33:44 PM »
I had one where I wore the same t shirt in every photo and bio said it’s a good shirt

Right after that chick died on that tinder date I changed mine to just looking for someone to throw off a balcony

Just have stuff that vibes with your personal sense of humour and if people get it that’s cool if not well you are saving time
listen to cosmic psychos

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2577 on: August 05, 2021, 03:47:26 PM »
wtf do you put in your tinder bio? like i can't put my age + where i go to college bc it's already on the app.  everything i've tried is dorky as fuck and i'm like a 6.5/10 so i can't go no bio.

Haven't been on dating apps in a long time, but when i was i found that

A: not taking yourself too seriously and showing you're self aware

B: avoiding the stereotypical dude profile tropes ie: holding a fish/gun/bong, flexing shirtless in the mirror, only having solo selfies, etc...

C: listing some bands, shows or movies you like

And D: having photos with friends of both genders (thus illustrating you're neither a creep or a loser)

These go a long way. My profile listed all the "feminine" shit I'm into (the Bachelor, PSLs, having a tattoo of Coldplay lyrics etc...) which set me apart from the normal boring profiles and one of those things ended up being how my partner and i got together. Hope that helps!

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #2578 on: August 06, 2021, 04:11:46 PM »

You could put that you have a positive rep on slap.  Barely.  You're instantly cool and modest.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
« Reply #2579 on: August 07, 2021, 08:16:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You could put that you have a positive rep on slap.  Barely.  You're instantly cool and modest.