Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388988 times)

matt_2993

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
Re: tinder
« Reply #2670 on: December 12, 2022, 07:50:44 AM »
Years ago my bio was that Bateman line "You're a fucking ugly bitch. I wanna stab you to death and play around with your blood." And for some real fucked up reasons, the ladies loved it.

Hahahah this is great. Putting this on bumble we'll see what happens

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #2671 on: December 13, 2022, 03:23:17 PM »
Ive been using this browser based anonymous hook up app for awhile and I started kinda going off the rails over the summer on it. Like having sex with 5+ people in one night just back to back to back. It feels like at least once a month this perfect storm happens where im sad, drunk, lonely, and super horny and I pop that site up and just start lining up hook ups.

Sorry not trying to flex on all the straight people in here, you all have to go through a serious grind to get some.

I need to go back to my old ways where I would go out to the bar and cruise people in the real world or something.

Sniffies or whatever?

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #2672 on: December 17, 2022, 06:36:58 PM »
Just popped back into mine for the first time in a while, and I swear I keep seeing this same chick that’s somehow been “36” for the past 8 years. 

I’ve pretty much aged out of this shit.  Find someone to wife up before you get too old, because this shit starts getting really bleak
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2673 on: December 17, 2022, 07:05:29 PM »
Just popped back into mine for the first time in a while, and I swear I keep seeing this same chick that’s somehow been “36” for the past 8 years. 

I’ve pretty much aged out of this shit.  Find someone to wife up before you get too old, because this shit starts getting really bleak

Dude I'm 35 and on hinge and the struggle is real. Hearing next year won't be better... it burns the soles and loins.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2674 on: December 17, 2022, 07:35:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dude I'm 35 and on hinge and the struggle is real. Hearing next year won't be better... it burns the soles and loins.

I think part of the reason it is "harder" as you get older is because you pick up on the bullshit a lot better.  Also, I think you can spot the incompatibilities much better too.  Like sure you might get along with her, but it's obvious that it's just another person you'll date for 6 months and inevitably break up.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2675 on: December 17, 2022, 08:23:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Years ago my bio was that Bateman line "You're a fucking ugly bitch. I wanna stab you to death and play around with your blood." And for some real fucked up reasons, the ladies loved it.
[close]

Hahahah this is great. Putting this on bumble we'll see what happens

Quick follow up, this does NOT work in my city

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 583
« Reply #2676 on: December 17, 2022, 09:27:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

My friend and I are 26. Dude picked up a 21 year old and we’ve hung out. Dude was about the streets and is serious for once. Her friend and I were back and forth and then I found out we had the same age gap as my friend. I’m very self conscious so it didn’t work out and it’s weird to me. Anyways, off the apps and stoked to hear about friends doing their thing.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #2677 on: December 18, 2022, 03:24:24 AM »
You guys are too hung up on age. I don't get it.

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 983
« Reply #2678 on: December 18, 2022, 05:59:25 AM »
unless u date someone with the same birth year/day/hour as you you are a cradle robber/grave digger

itspizzapie

• Rep: -13
« Reply #2679 on: December 19, 2022, 02:37:27 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

around 35 i found out a new world was opening to me :
-recently divorced girls, out of their shitty marriage that they got into too soon, they feel like they wasted their 20s and haven't had sex for two years, most thirsty kind of woman you can find
-married girls who are looking for some fun on the side, excellent nsa deal if you're into this too

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #2680 on: December 19, 2022, 05:04:51 AM »
unless u date someone with the same birth year/day/hour as you you are a cradle robber/grave digger

i actually did this once.  we were born in the same hospital within one hour of each other
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #2681 on: December 19, 2022, 02:25:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i actually did this once.  we were born in the same hospital within one hour of each other

Which one of your parents did they look like?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

vinithebr

• Rep: -21
« Reply #2682 on: December 20, 2022, 12:56:13 PM »
Quick update on the 3some, my girl won't let me fuck the 2nd chick, well I guess I can fuck her face if she's down but that's about it.
Still sounds like fun but imo i'm getting the short end of the stick here.

I tried to convince her by saying it would be unfair for the other girl but it wasn't working so I backed out.
Her point is that she can't fuck so I can't either, and "would just be cheating". She is only allowing the rest to avoid hypocrisy.

I may demand more later but first I wanna guarantee whatever I can.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2683 on: December 20, 2022, 01:26:14 PM »
Buy your girl a strap on?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

vinithebr

« Reply #2684 on: December 20, 2022, 02:08:41 PM »
bwahaha I think I remember she saying she* doesn't get it and it's just weird but I'll still write it down for the next trial, just in case
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 04:49:03 PM by vinithebr »

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2685 on: December 24, 2022, 07:31:23 PM »
So I met a ridiculously gorgeous girl off tinder but I'm starting to wonder if she's like considered disabled or something...
She wears hearing aids which was no biggie but idk the story behind it,
She seems to genuinely have pretty terrible memory which she also acknowledges,
English is her second language which doesn't help,
I swear she doesn't work although has at least acknowledged a past job at one point..

Guess I'll dig deeper before I really know but idk if I'm morally ok or not in this

vinithebr

« Reply #2686 on: December 25, 2022, 05:19:23 PM »
So, a hot girl that doesn't talk much and won't remember you? ... Damn.

Really nice of you to care about the moral dilemma, many would not

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2687 on: January 07, 2023, 09:16:21 AM »
Well I've had an interesting follow up.

The girl hit me up saying she tested positive for herpes.

I just got std blood test results back saying I'm negative but holy fucking shit have my holidays been a nightmare. Test was done 4 weeks after hooking up so it should be accurate but what the fuck. These stats are horrifying, in total I've had 1 single meet up from tinder, got laid so I was stoked at first and then immediately hit with I GOT HERPES.  I think I'll retire from this strange world of apps and get another test in a month to be extra certain. I'm getting fucked up tonight in celebration of being clear.

But also shout out for this girl being honest and following up on test results

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #2688 on: January 19, 2023, 07:13:48 PM »
Desperation has got me on the goddamn apps again. Nothing makes me want to eat a bullet more than fucking Tinder and the like. I’m not sure if I could even get laid on Grindr. I guess there’s only one way to find out. I don’t think I have it in me to go gay but I sure as hell am curious what my status would be on there.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 583
« Reply #2689 on: January 19, 2023, 09:29:49 PM »
Desperation has got me on the goddamn apps again. Nothing makes me want to eat a bullet more than fucking Tinder and the like. I’m not sure if I could even get laid on Grindr. I guess there’s only one way to find out. I don’t think I have it in me to go gay but I sure as hell am curious what my status would be on there.

I think you have to go into it with the right mentality.
You should go into it in a more relaxed way and look at it as a way to try out some cheesy pick up lines or some out of pocket things. You're a cool guy and dating takes time, it's definitely complicated and you can get stressed out. But you should remind yourself that you're valuable and a lot people are going into it in a non serious way. So don't look down on yourself.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
« Reply #2690 on: January 20, 2023, 08:47:32 AM »
I'm sure gays are just lining up for you!

You're depressing dude. Please seek help.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

animalflesh

« Reply #2691 on: January 20, 2023, 09:54:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2692 on: January 20, 2023, 11:17:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Just writing my truth here. Anyway, I talk to a therapist once a week and am on several meds. I think I might do the Grindr experiment soon. Or is that the same as leading people on? Science is difficult.

animalflesh

« Reply #2693 on: January 20, 2023, 11:22:09 AM »
Maybe don’t treat the entirety of gay man as an inferior last resort for someone who feels rejected by women?

Not really a scientific conclusion is it

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2694 on: January 20, 2023, 11:24:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Just writing my truth here. Anyway, I talk to a therapist once a week and am on several meds. I think I might do the Grindr experiment soon. Or is that the same as leading people on? Science is difficult.

No matter what you will not find what you're hoping to find.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
« Reply #2695 on: January 20, 2023, 11:30:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Your "truth" of sad virgin is old dude, sex should be on the bottom of your totem pole.

My gay uncle saw your pics and said he wouldn't fuck you with your dad's dick.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2696 on: January 20, 2023, 12:54:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
Your "truth" of sad virgin is old dude, sex should be on the bottom of your totem pole.

I don’t know where my dad is anyway!

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2697 on: January 20, 2023, 01:01:33 PM »
Maybe don’t treat the entirety of gay man as an inferior last resort for someone who feels rejected by women?

Not really a scientific conclusion is it
No one said gay men are inferior. What I said was I want to find my worth in a new market. Also I firmly believe that sexuality is a spectrum and one can and should explore as much as they feel comfortable with to have a more full human experience.

borats cat

• Rep: -20
« Reply #2698 on: January 20, 2023, 01:13:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

be nice to him. he's going through it right now.
in basketball diaries, jim carroll would let gays suck his dick in nyc restrooms when he wasin high school. he said he could never cum off it. maybe you should try that, leet? there are gays who don't want a relationship, do want to fellate you and if you came, you liked it. if not, never have to lead someone on.
other than that, maybe take a trip. if you wake up in a new place, you can become a different person. nobody has preconceived notions you have to live up to/feel harnessed by. that's how stella got her groove back.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #2699 on: January 20, 2023, 02:25:41 PM »
Coming on to SLAP today and trying to figure out if im a coffee mug or some straight dudes last resort