Author Topic: tinder  (Read 389278 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
Re: tinder
« Reply #2400 on: August 03, 2017, 04:38:10 PM »
I deleted my tinder again. Probably will be back later sometime.

my friends all tell me to stop chasing girls and be happy with myself first. Uh......
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2401 on: August 03, 2017, 04:53:09 PM »

my friends all tell me to stop chasing girls and be happy with myself first. Uh......

It's like Maslow's hierarchy of needs.. one must find the security of one's self (ie employment, family, health) before focusing on love and belonging. Try focusing on what you wanna do, and make yourself better, before focusing on what you think other's might want.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #2402 on: August 03, 2017, 05:14:27 PM »

take the advice, even if it's just a year of being single. i've been in and out of relationships since i was 16. it wasn't until this last one ended that i've realized that even people can be used like a drug. it really winds up distracting you from what you should be doing. it's also nice to not have to play phone tag with someone when you're trying to skate
even the steven

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #2403 on: August 04, 2017, 06:31:34 AM »
Yea your friends are giving you good advice. Focusing on yourself pays dividends.

Pigeon

« Reply #2404 on: August 04, 2017, 08:57:05 AM »
was drunk and swiping right on all of them until it told me I had to wait twelve hours...probably going to get some of the grossest matches

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2405 on: August 04, 2017, 10:44:34 AM »
Thanks guys, it feels a lot better not opening the app every time my mind isn't occupied.

Hope you guys have better luck and all get laid tonight!

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #2406 on: August 04, 2017, 06:02:25 PM »
Thanks guys, it feels a lot better not opening the app every time my mind isn't occupied.

Hope you guys have better luck and all get laid tonight!

Positive vibes your way dude. Just enjoy the you time.

was drunk and swiping right on all of them until it told me I had to wait twelve hours...probably going to get some of the grossest matches

Probably, but on the bright side you can stoop to the level of the women that never reply
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

calvinsdream

« Reply #2407 on: August 04, 2017, 06:53:18 PM »
I was really relieved to delete tinder off my phone and it feels so good. The girl I found seems to be interested in sticking around for a bit and I'm not interested in talking to randos.

Pigeon

« Reply #2408 on: August 04, 2017, 08:47:39 PM »

Expand Quote
[close]

Probably, but on the bright side you can stoop to the level of the women that never reply
I didn't get any more matches maybe because, I put, "Swipe left if you're religious." Nah, I'm just ugly.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2409 on: August 05, 2017, 05:15:50 AM »
you're live posting from
the date? if so: gnarred

Hell yeah man that's what I did haha.
The date was basically her taking me to some MLM meeting in Piccadilly. I had to listen to some bald cokehead alcoholic talking about DreamTrips. I drank a couple gin tonic then she tried to sign me up for that bullshit so I told her to fuck off and left. Blocked her on every social media (tinder, fb, insta, WhatsApp).
Gnars are a cure-all for moral and spirit. Thank you.
So basically If you match a girl called Addie from London stay clear.
Worst tinder date ever.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:18:43 AM by Mark Renton »
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #2410 on: August 07, 2017, 10:00:40 PM »
I made an account. I'm almost certain my profile is cancer because I haven't received a match. I think my photos are as good as they can be without physically going out to take more. I feel like anyone that would find me physically attractive wouldn't like my bio anyway. I made a Bumble account too. I don't know what I'm going to say to anyone that matches with me, but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Maybe I'll just message Tobey and write whatever he tells me.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2411 on: August 09, 2017, 10:42:58 AM »
I made an account. I'm almost certain my profile is cancer because I haven't received a match. I think my photos are as good as they can be without physically going out to take more. I feel like anyone that would find me physically attractive wouldn't like my bio anyway. I made a Bumble account too. I don't know what I'm going to say to anyone that matches with me, but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Maybe I'll just message Tobey and write whatever he tells me.

Likes are limited, and it takes a while for you to really show up in everyone's lists. So it's a waiting game. Don't lose heart and do your best shot. Remember that it's a marathon, not a sprint. So don't go liking people you can't muster the will to waste your time with, or people who you can't get it up for. Go outside, take those pictures. Err on the brief side when writing your bio. I'm starting to build up some matches, and to get contacts that end in "T" again. Not really stoked, though... it's a long road and Tinder can be a chore.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2412 on: August 09, 2017, 07:27:15 PM »
Not really stoked, though... it's a long road and Tinder can be a chore.
I know I said I was gonna stick with it and get some stories for the boys... but I already deleted it again a few days ago, along with Instagram after having it for like 5 years. Fully deleted my account, but honestly it doesn't feel nearly as much like something is missing as I thought it might. Only thing left is Facebook which I barely use anyway.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 07:30:09 PM by Joe Pesci »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #2413 on: August 10, 2017, 01:10:03 AM »
had a couple of matches, wrote with a couple of girls. one was super interested
and really wanted to meet up. we did. it was nice. but not that special. she was
a little bit not that interesting. i don't know. we got along well. but i just did not
think that she is interesting, which i normally do, when i am attracted to women.
so i think i am gonna give up on that tinder thing. whatever. it was fun. but also
a little meh. saw a couple of girls i know on there. my two exes . i swiped right.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2414 on: August 10, 2017, 04:32:51 AM »
I just went above 50 matches and the statistics are tragic:
- one meeting
- one another meeting trying to scam me

And that's it. Depressing.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #2415 on: August 10, 2017, 05:28:24 AM »
- one meeting

Then you realize matching in real life is actually easier than in apps

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2416 on: August 10, 2017, 05:38:26 AM »
Expand Quote
- one meeting

[close]

It is! But I just moved to london for summer and that was the only way when you don't know anyone.
I still make my friends' female friends laugh a lot here which is getting me stoked, confidence is getting higher.. but then they're all engaged and shit. Tough luck but no surrender walk on hold tight. On my way. Sunshine on Leith.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 05:43:48 AM by Mark Renton »

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2417 on: August 10, 2017, 09:01:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
- one meeting

[close]
[close]

It is! But I just moved to london for summer and that was the only way when you don't know anyone.
I still make my friends' female friends laugh a lot here which is getting me stoked, confidence is getting higher.. but then they're all engaged and shit. Tough luck but no surrender walk on hold tight. On my way. Sunshine on Leith.
Are you American? If I moved to any foreign country and I had tinder, the first thing you'd read in my bio is that I'm from somewhere else which makes me different and time limited. "Get there while you can"

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2418 on: August 10, 2017, 11:08:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
- one meeting

[close]
[close]

[close]
Are you American? If I moved to any foreign country and I had tinder, the first thing you'd read in my bio is that I'm from somewhere else which makes me different and time limited. "Get there while you can"

This.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2419 on: August 10, 2017, 04:10:48 PM »
^^ I did that of course. That's getting me a lot of matches. I'm talking about the following step though. It's the match/meeting ratio that's really upsetting. I think in the US it's more direct and closer to what the app is made for. That's what everyone said to me when they went there. Even frankenstein dudes slay it in the US which is kinda cool.
I have a date on saturday but I wouldnt be surprised if it disappears. I don't want to sound too pissed off I'm not, it's just to share thoughts and have a laugh. I'll keep you posted.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 04:12:46 PM by Mark Renton »

Pigeon

« Reply #2420 on: August 11, 2017, 05:18:47 AM »
I fucking hate when women have Bible verses on their profiles. In my head, I'm thinking, "Why do you even have Tinder?" Maybe, I should start sending these women dick pics.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2421 on: August 11, 2017, 08:36:39 AM »
I fucking hate when women have Bible verses on their profiles. In my head, I'm thinking, "Why do you even have Tinder?" Maybe, I should start sending these women dick pics.
A quick summary of tinder profiles around here, usually all in 1 profile:

-Zodiac sign
-Myers Briggs personality type
-Snapchat and Instagram names ("follow me and it'll be easier to get my attention")
-"Not here to hook up"
-Music lover. Must love dogs.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2422 on: August 11, 2017, 08:53:33 AM »
I remember the first time using tinder that I would see a bunch of RIPs to family members or friends in girls bios. Thought that was super weird

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2423 on: August 11, 2017, 10:29:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
A quick summary of tinder profiles around here, usually all in 1 profile:

-Zodiac sign
-Myers Briggs personality type
-Snapchat and Instagram names ("follow me and it'll be easier to get my attention")
-"Not here to hook up"
-Music lover. Must love dogs.

That's the fucking worst of all.

If I ever get back on the tind, I'm gonna put something in my bio along the lines of "Your zodiac sign does not determine your personality or mine".

this might backfire though and create a void of lack of matches.

so fuck it, if you wanna get girls and fuck, put something along the lines of zodiac signs determining your personality.

Ken1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #2424 on: August 11, 2017, 10:49:39 AM »

I know you have to pay for them, but super likes work. Besides, it allows you to swipe endlessly. When I'm drunk I right swipe them all.
Just your average living Ken doll.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2425 on: August 11, 2017, 11:01:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I know you have to pay for them, but super likes work. Besides, it allows you to swipe endlessly. When I'm drunk I right swipe them all.

I don't trust people that purchase tinder

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #2426 on: August 13, 2017, 06:30:40 AM »
I on vacation for two weeks and have NOTHING in terms of plans. Joined this thing called Badoo, don't pay, of course. Will report back if it leads somewhere.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2427 on: August 15, 2017, 12:02:45 AM »
Ok, so.... I got matched with this Russian chick, yeah? We talked and she send me a number, like "Alright, give me a call....".

I dialed and of course the fucking thing is out of service. She gave me some bullshit about how I have to text that number and write my name. I got a funny feeling so I did some research and found an old ad from 2010 on community site for Russians in Sweden. The whore had a room to rent to "Russian speaking male". She also said that she was pregnant and 32, the very same age she had on Badoo. Again, this was 7 years ago, blocked the cyka blyat. Fucking Russians....

The plan is to go full bro and take a photo when I'm pumped as fuck in the gym. Yeah, I fucking suck, I know.

Nora9

• Rep: -81
« Reply #2428 on: August 15, 2017, 04:41:53 AM »
i could drop a ton of knowledge here but i prefer to watch u suffer

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2429 on: August 15, 2017, 05:30:15 AM »
i could drop a ton of knowledge here but i prefer to watch u suffer

We suffer either way, at least we can provide 100+ pages of entertainment. This is Slap, memember?