Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388294 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: tinder
« Reply #2520 on: January 04, 2019, 01:37:16 PM »
The possee leaves us and she proceeds to check me for track marks.

What the fuck

Bagelskate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #2521 on: January 04, 2019, 01:39:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What the fuck

Yeah, I mean I had on long sleeves since it was winter. If that justifies it ha

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2522 on: January 05, 2019, 11:49:46 AM »
Hell yeah new match

Bagelskate

« Reply #2523 on: January 05, 2019, 01:22:14 PM »
^her marketing is on point! Those blue stank lines seal the deal

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #2524 on: January 06, 2019, 03:27:24 AM »
Hell yeah new match

You should doo doo doo doo that
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #2525 on: January 06, 2019, 02:35:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

What the fuck
[close]

100%. like she wanted a junkie as her babies step-father. or maybe she did.

Bagelskate

« Reply #2526 on: January 06, 2019, 03:05:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

What the fuck
[close]

[close]
100%. like she wanted a junkie as her babies step-father. or maybe she did.

She prolly did. I ghosted her or I’d ask ha

Bagelskate

« Reply #2527 on: January 06, 2019, 03:23:32 PM »
Here’s a good one to showcase my loose morals in my younger days. Also there used to be no limits on right swipes so it was wild.
See a chick but her pics are just her bare legs in a bubble bath, no face. Very nice looking legs I may add. Tinder bio says, fiancé pissed me off, wanna get back at him.

Hit her up thinking it was a couple just having fun with single guys on tinder, not expecting anything more than a funny convo. Wrong.

She explains how her fiancé just admitted to cheating on her for some reason and she wants to get even.

Set a time and place to smoke some weed and fool around. I’m still skeptical but she’s right where we said to meet. Cute face, nice body. I’m down.

Smoked. Had our fun. Parted ways and never spoke again.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #2528 on: January 08, 2019, 03:22:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Recently I matched with a girl and we had a solid conversation from the start so we agree to meet for drinks. I get to the bar a few minutes early and text her to say I'm out front. She confirms she's in her Uber and should be there in less than 5 minutes, which to me means she's at least 10 minutes out. Sure enough, after just a couple minutes I see the Uber pull up. She gets out and right away I can tell the photos she's used are heavily doctored. I wouldn't say she's ugly, but definitely not the girl I was expecting to meet. She makes eye contact with me, smiles and walks my direction. I take a deep breath and tell myself to just get through the night...

We hug, and start heading inside. As the bouncer is checking our IDs I ask if she's ever been to this bar before and she tells me she has, but it was a long time ago. Then she kind of gives this sort of side-eye look...

"You're Stephen, right?"

No...

"...Evan?"

Haha nope...

Turns out it was completely the wrong girl and I was the wrong guy for her. My date showed up, as I thought, about 10 minutes after that.
[close]

Haha that's awesome.  Were you more stoked on the looks of the actual girl??  The people need to know.

Very. Total babe and we've been hanging out casually since.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #2529 on: January 26, 2019, 05:55:48 PM »
Here’s a good one to showcase my loose morals in my younger days. Also there used to be no limits on right swipes so it was wild.
See a chick but her pics are just her bare legs in a bubble bath, no face. Very nice looking legs I may add. Tinder bio says, fiancé pissed me off, wanna get back at him.

Hit her up thinking it was a couple just having fun with single guys on tinder, not expecting anything more than a funny convo. Wrong.

She explains how her fiancé just admitted to cheating on her for some reason and she wants to get even.

Set a time and place to smoke some weed and fool around. I’m still skeptical but she’s right where we said to meet. Cute face, nice body. I’m down.

Smoked. Had our fun. Parted ways and never spoke again.

I love a good wholesome happy ending

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #2530 on: November 11, 2019, 03:10:44 PM »
Been thinking about getting back in the game lately. Is Tinder still a thing?

Also, I miss Tobey.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2531 on: November 11, 2019, 08:18:04 PM »

Also, I miss Tobey.

get bumble bro

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #2532 on: November 11, 2019, 08:31:10 PM »
Expand Quote

Also, I miss Tobey.
[close]

get bumble bro

From personal experience, Tinder will have more people and variety. Bumble is helpful in the way that it makes the woman message you first. But it does attract the artsy-er girls and can have a smaller crowd.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #2533 on: November 12, 2019, 08:28:08 AM »
Tons of Bawtawd shit in here.... I'm almost proud.

cuckflip

« Reply #2534 on: November 12, 2019, 08:34:59 AM »
Also, I miss Tobey.

I forgot all about Toby and all his humble bragging about the size of his hog on here.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14176
« Reply #2535 on: November 14, 2019, 01:16:00 PM »
Tons of Bawtawd shit in here.... I'm almost proud.

i miss seeing him talking shit to bobby. where you at bawtawd? that lotto money has gotta be running low by now.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

garthblader

• Rep: 4
« Reply #2536 on: November 14, 2019, 05:32:39 PM »
Tinder is still lit up, but at least where I am at the girls on Hinge are pretty rad.  I have met way cooler chicks on there... Its more for relationships apparently

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2537 on: November 14, 2019, 11:05:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Also, I miss Tobey.
[close]

get bumble bro
[close]

From personal experience, Tinder will have more people and variety. Bumble is helpful in the way that it makes the woman message you first. But it does attract the artsy-er girls and can have a smaller crowd.

interesting, ive never used any dating apps but my girlfriends sister uses bumble and a few of my friends, it seemed to be blowing up for a while

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #2538 on: November 15, 2019, 05:54:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Also, I miss Tobey.
[close]

get bumble bro
[close]

[close]

interesting, ive never used any dating apps but my girlfriends sister uses bumble and a few of my friends, it seemed to be blowing up for a while

Usage varies city to city, it’s been pretty bland in my experience in a couple different places but I have heard some people crushing it on there. Both relationships and hookups so roll those dice, the only cost is time
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Diocletian

« Reply #2539 on: November 15, 2019, 07:59:14 AM »
I never even bothered reading the prices when I ran out of swipes each time, but recently noticed it’s only $5 a month. I said fuck it and paid for a month of Tinder Plus. Having unlimited swipes definitely increased my matches by at least double. Lots of prospects right now.

Bumble treated me well last year but 2019 it’s been hardly any matches, and even if I got one, they wouldn’t send the first message. Or, they’d say “heyyy”, and then never respond. Seems like a lot of serious corporate/career driven women on there now, and 97% of profiles are smoking hot. I’m decent looking, but there’s no way I could fake that corpo dude shtick.

Tinder still beats Bumble, for me. OKC and POF are a joke. Don’t ever get those.

Quique

• Rep: 52
« Reply #2540 on: November 15, 2019, 01:38:44 PM »
I never even bothered reading the prices when I ran out of swipes each time, but recently noticed it’s only $5 a month. I said fuck it and paid for a month of Tinder Plus. Having unlimited swipes definitely increased my matches by at least double. Lots of prospects right now.

Bumble treated me well last year but 2019 it’s been hardly any matches, and even if I got one, they wouldn’t send the first message. Or, they’d say “heyyy”, and then never respond. Seems like a lot of serious corporate/career driven women on there now, and 97% of profiles are smoking hot. I’m decent looking, but there’s no way I could fake that corpo dude shtick.

Tinder still beats Bumble, for me. OKC and POF are a joke. Don’t ever get those.

Tinder plus is the one. My best friend payed for a full year a couple years ago, it was cheap enough to give it a try. He's a salesman and travels all over the country one or two times a month, with tinderplus you can locate wherever you want so he already had dates before arriving. Motherfucker was aiming to 100 girls before meeting his actual girlfriend(brazilian who met in tinder btw).

To be honest he's a good looking dude, like a jon snow or antonio durao with short hair, and also was sweeping right all day. But it's really worth giving a try. Tell us how it works out for you!

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #2541 on: November 15, 2019, 03:01:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Tinder plus is the one. My best friend payed for a full year a couple years ago, it was cheap enough to give it a try. He's a salesman and travels all over the country one or two times a month, with tinderplus you can locate wherever you want so he already had dates before arriving. Motherfucker was aiming to 100 girls before meeting his actual girlfriend(brazilian who met in tinder btw).

To be honest he's a good looking dude, like a jon snow or antonio durao with short hair, and also was sweeping right all day. But it's really worth giving a try. Tell us how it works out for you!

He must have STDs
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #2542 on: November 17, 2019, 03:30:58 PM »
Wow, here I am wondering if I’m just terrible at making my bios interesting but, damn!
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2543 on: February 12, 2021, 05:31:07 AM »
Let's hear how some of your zoom dates are going

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 645
« Reply #2544 on: February 12, 2021, 11:17:40 AM »
Last Tinder date I had was almost two years ago. We met up, walked around this really nice lagoon, kissed there, and then had a really nice homemade pasta dinner afterwards.

We've been dating since and living together since COVID hit. She's my best friend and I'm forever grateful that Tinder brought us together. Sorry this one isn't as juicy of a story!

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #2545 on: February 12, 2021, 11:53:58 AM »
boooor2rrrrring i'm happy for you

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 66
« Reply #2546 on: February 13, 2021, 09:35:48 AM »
Ya'll need to get on hinge if you actually want to date someone. Tinder is for the fuckin'

Grind King Rims

« Reply #2547 on: February 13, 2021, 10:31:21 AM »
Last Tinder date I had was almost two years ago. We met up, walked around this really nice lagoon, kissed there, and then had a really nice homemade pasta dinner afterwards.

We've been dating since and living together since COVID hit. She's my best friend and I'm forever grateful that Tinder brought us together. Sorry this one isn't as juicy of a story!

Happy for you pal.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #2548 on: February 13, 2021, 11:36:24 AM »
Bumble but same thing

Met my gf on there. I told my friends that i thought her account was fake because she was so hot and there was no way she would ever swipe right on me. She did, we had a horrible first date where she hated my guts. She agreed to go out with me again, we saw the national and we really hit it off on the second date. Went to her sisters wedding with her on the third date and met her entire family (also got high af because her dad made edibles and put them in a bowl at the bar). Fourth date we went and saw arcade fire and had the best concert experience of my life. We've been together ever since, this October we'll have been together for four years.

Also i was wandering in the wilderness for four years on tinder before i met her, so don't lose hope. You may see the promised land yet

LUGR

• Rep: 45
« Reply #2549 on: February 13, 2021, 05:34:21 PM »
Bumble but same thing

Met my gf on there. I told my friends that i thought her account was fake because she was so hot and there was no way she would ever swipe right on me. She did, we had a horrible first date where she hated my guts. She agreed to go out with me again, we saw the national and we really hit it off on the second date. Went to her sisters wedding with her on the third date and met her entire family (also got high af because her dad made edibles and put them in a bowl at the bar). Fourth date we went and saw arcade fire and had the best concert experience of my life. We've been together ever since, this October we'll have been together for four years.

Also i was wandering in the wilderness for four years on tinder before i met her, so don't lose hope. You may see the promised land yet
That is a beautiful.