Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388545 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: tinder
« Reply #2580 on: August 07, 2021, 06:03:25 PM »
I want one of you successful bastards to straight up write my profile.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2581 on: August 07, 2021, 11:36:16 PM »
Related to 3D's experience, I recently got accused of not being me. It was super awkward.

I had hung out with this lady twice and even spent the night at her place, but on date three (I had been a bit aloof between dates two and three) she was like, "Who are you really? What is the scam here? Are you catfishing me?"

My response was, "What could I possibly be after?" And "If I was going to make up a persona to scam women why wouldn't I make up something better than who I actually am?"

Prior to date three, she looked up my work profile, my LinkedIn, and other sites that mention me. She wanted to see my gov ID to prove I was me.

It's been a wild couple of weeks (I'm emotionally exhausted) and I'm not sure if I should be ashamed or proud that she thought I wasn't me.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #2582 on: August 08, 2021, 01:12:48 AM »

Hey this might be a new one for the side-hustles thread.

Tinder/dating app profile writer/advisor. Someone is probably already doing this on Fiverr.

charge

• Rep: 17
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2583 on: August 08, 2021, 10:32:51 AM »
Left swipe

Expand Quote
wtf do you put in your tinder bio? like i can't put my age + where i go to college bc it's already on the app.  everything i've tried is dorky as fuck and i'm like a 6.5/10 so i can't go no bio.
[close]
having a tattoo of Coldplay lyrics

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2584 on: August 08, 2021, 01:52:15 PM »
Related to 3D's experience, I recently got accused of not being me. It was super awkward.

I had hung out with this lady twice and even spent the night at her place, but on date three (I had been a bit aloof between dates two and three) she was like, "Who are you really? What is the scam here? Are you catfishing me?"

My response was, "What could I possibly be after?" And "If I was going to make up a persona to scam women why wouldn't I make up something better than who I actually am?"

Prior to date three, she looked up my work profile, my LinkedIn, and other sites that mention me. She wanted to see my gov ID to prove I was me.

It's been a wild couple of weeks (I'm emotionally exhausted) and I'm not sure if I should be ashamed or proud that she thought I wasn't me.
It sounds more like she doesn't know what catfishing actually is and is being really paranoid

I haven't used tinder in years because I guess I'm too ugly or some shit, can't seem to ever get matches. Then again I've heard it's related to how much you're on the app and the more you try to force it the algorithm ignores you, and only trying to use it in times of desperation maybe I try to swipe too much.

I also always struggled with filling out profile info.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #2585 on: August 08, 2021, 06:25:27 PM »
Left swipe

It's a good thing you're not my partner then

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2586 on: August 08, 2021, 11:33:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
It sounds more like she doesn't know what catfishing actually is and is being really paranoid

I haven't used tinder in years because I guess I'm too ugly or some shit, can't seem to ever get matches. Then again I've heard it's related to how much you're on the app and the more you try to force it the algorithm ignores you, and only trying to use it in times of desperation maybe I try to swipe too much.

Yeah, she seemed confused to say the least.

Man, Tinder, Bumble, whatever, are all lame. They're designed to make money, possibly finding a match is only a secondary consideration for the app developers. Tinder def wants you to buy a billion blue stars or boost or whatever.

However, I also think it is about knowing our market and who might be into us. I wrote my profile to appeal to the women who I'm into and who I have the most luck with in normal life.

Super artsy, super academic, super far left ladies might give me a chance so I write I enjoy shit that will appeal to all three groups. However, nurses, receptionists, most k-12 teachers, and conservative women will never swipe on me, so I don't even bother trying to appeal to them.

Also, music is a big connector for me. If they listen to obscure music I might have a chance, but if they listen to pop, rap, or country I'm dead in the water.

Does anyone else have hints that a woman might swipe on them? Or that there is no way a woman is going to give them a shot?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2587 on: August 13, 2021, 12:59:00 PM »
I wonder if Tinder still works in USA cause in Brazil its broke.

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #2588 on: August 13, 2021, 03:21:44 PM »
Not gonna lie a combo of this thread and boredom convinced me to redownload tinder

After a little bit of swiping, I remember how addictive but also mundane using this app is. We will see how it pans out.

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2589 on: August 13, 2021, 03:26:14 PM »

I could give it a spin, if you're down

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #2590 on: August 13, 2021, 10:58:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Man, Tinder, Bumble, whatever, are all lame. They're designed to make money, possibly finding a match is only a secondary consideration for the app developers. Tinder def wants you to buy a billion blue stars or boost or whatever.

However, I also think it is about knowing our market and who might be into us. I wrote my profile to appeal to the women who I'm into and who I have the most luck with in normal life.

Super artsy, super academic, super far left ladies might give me a chance so I write I enjoy shit that will appeal to all three groups. However, nurses, receptionists, most k-12 teachers, and conservative women will never swipe on me, so I don't even bother trying to appeal to them.

Also, music is a big connector for me. If they listen to obscure music I might have a chance, but if they listen to pop, rap, or country I'm dead in the water.

Does anyone else have hints that a woman might swipe on them? Or that there is no way a woman is going to give them a shot?

Ahh only use it wasted, swipe on everything and pay to see likes so can match straight away but yeah it’s a shitshow those dating apps
Everyone on there has mad shit wrong with them and I guess this includes me, too

Get a bunch of likes off single mothers but I ain’t fucking with no socks
Socks means some other cunts kids
listen to cosmic psychos

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2591 on: August 13, 2021, 11:39:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ahh only use it wasted, swipe on everything and pay to see likes so can match straight away but yeah it’s a shitshow those dating apps
Everyone on there has mad shit wrong with them and I guess this includes me, too

Get a bunch of likes off single mothers but I ain’t fucking with no socks
Socks means some other cunts kids

You're a fucking mad cunt matty

I never gave that app money, you just gotta keep swiping and pray you get lucky

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1576
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #2592 on: August 14, 2021, 05:15:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'd also be willing to try even though I have not used tinder. Is there a character limit?  Also, are you looking for Mrs. Right or Ms. Today?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 05:56:23 PM by pugmaster »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2593 on: August 15, 2021, 03:32:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'd also be willing to try even though I have not used tinder. Is there a character limit?  Also, are you looking for Mrs. Right or Ms. Today?

Let's do this. What do you need to know about me? As for Mrs. Right or Ms. Right now, I don't think that matters. Whatever you think will get the most responses. I guess you guys can just post the profiles right here or dm me, I don't care. I can only pay you in rep, or if you're ever in SD, free beer.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2594 on: August 15, 2021, 03:38:16 PM »
SD south Dakota or SD San Diego?

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2595 on: August 15, 2021, 03:59:56 PM »
Have you got a photo of you where you like broke your arm or leg or anything?
Ideally in a hospital bed

Use that photo and write
‘I like it rough’
listen to cosmic psychos

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2596 on: August 15, 2021, 04:08:22 PM »
San Diego. There's like two people in South Dakota.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2597 on: August 15, 2021, 04:23:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude I live in Fallbrook. I'm a San Diegan myself

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2598 on: August 15, 2021, 04:35:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Come to a bar in the city and hang with me!

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2599 on: August 15, 2021, 11:10:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
You can't miss him. He'll be the guy with the most mesmerizing eyes that you've ever seen.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2600 on: August 16, 2021, 01:24:26 AM »
I seem to have ran Gladstone’s tinder database dry in a matter of hours

It’s a small town

Got 4 solid leads this 23 year old that’s cute, this fat 18 year old that seems kinda wild and this single mum
One of her pictures she had her club jersey on and my dick did a little thing in my pants when I saw that one

Sorry it’s only three there was this cute ranga and it said her name was ginny and there was some shit about how she likes Harry Potter so I said Ginny weasley and she hasn’t said anything back
listen to cosmic psychos

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2601 on: August 16, 2021, 04:07:50 AM »
Man it must have just have glitched out or some shit
It’s not that small a town something happened and the app went bonkers it’s all coming up Matt
listen to cosmic psychos

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2602 on: August 16, 2021, 06:01:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Let's do it

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #2603 on: August 16, 2021, 06:15:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Let's do it

Slap > Tinder

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #2604 on: August 16, 2021, 12:37:28 PM »
Okay guys, this one happened two weeks ago: I’m 37 now,  broke up with my girl year ago, long relationship so it took me some time to get over her but 2 months ago I felt like ready to date again so I donwloaded tinder for the first time of my life. After 2 days this most beautiful 30years old blonde ( I live in Finland you know the scandi-blonde type) matched with me, and off the date we went. Everything went beyond great, she was super nice and fucking stunning to look at, into biking and all kinds of cool shit I like so we end up at her place and you know the story. We spent next 6 weeks together like 24/7, having some great time and getting into each other and everything felt perfect, did I already mention that she was hot as hell😁 Well all of sudden she went strange, it was hard to interact and everything but I felt like nothing has happened so I tried just to cool it off, thought she had her period or whatever so I did some heavy shifts at work, WRONG! When I managed to get a hold of her she told me she has a new boyfriend and I need to go there and my stuff out of her apartment, I was like wtf it took you 5 days to get a new guy and you thought it would be okay to not tell me about this situation… She didn’t care at all so I told her to throw my stuff away, that I don’t want to deal with that kinda shit at all. Now I’m bummed as fuck, not because she is gone or anything but because she was like 11/10, way above my usual level so now I’m afraid that I never ever again will be able to score another chick like her. I know that more better looking woman more cruel/dumb she usually is but I feel like I have some unfinished business with bombshells, then I can go and find some decent girl again and be happy… Pardon my language, english is my 3rd one, hopefully you’ll get my point.

To be said, that new guy has a fucking yacht and bmw, I have a bike and my skateboard ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 12:48:47 PM by Krooked antihero »
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2605 on: August 16, 2021, 01:07:05 PM »
Okay guys, this one happened two weeks ago: I’m 37 now,  broke up with my girl year ago, long relationship so it took me some time to get over her but 2 months ago I felt like ready to date again so I donwloaded tinder for the first time of my life. After 2 days this most beautiful 30years old blonde ( I live in Finland you know the scandi-blonde type) matched with me, and off the date we went. Everything went beyond great, she was super nice and fucking stunning to look at, into biking and all kinds of cool shit I like so we end up at her place and you know the story. We spent next 6 weeks together like 24/7, having some great time and getting into each other and everything felt perfect, did I already mention that she was hot as hell😁 Well all of sudden she went strange, it was hard to interact and everything but I felt like nothing has happened so I tried just to cool it off, thought she had her period or whatever so I did some heavy shifts at work, WRONG! When I managed to get a hold of her she told me she has a new boyfriend and I need to go there and my stuff out of her apartment, I was like wtf it took you 5 days to get a new guy and you thought it would be okay to not tell me about this situation… She didn’t care at all so I told her to throw my stuff away, that I don’t want to deal with that kinda shit at all. Now I’m bummed as fuck, not because she is gone or anything but because she was like 11/10, way above my usual level so now I’m afraid that I never ever again will be able to score another chick like her. I know that more better looking woman more cruel/dumb she usually is but I feel like I have some unfinished business with bombshells, then I can go and find some decent girl again and be happy… Pardon my language, english is my 3rd one, hopefully you’ll get my point.

To be said, that new guy has a fucking yacht and bmw, I have a bike and my skateboard ;D

Damn son. It sounds frigid up there in Finland  ;)

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1576
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #2606 on: August 16, 2021, 01:37:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Let's do this. What do you need to know about me? As for Mrs. Right or Ms. Right now, I don't think that matters. Whatever you think will get the most responses. I guess you guys can just post the profiles right here or dm me, I don't care. I can only pay you in rep, or if you're ever in SD, free beer.

It looks like many Tinder bios are very short, so I just put some together last night while waiting to fall asleep.

• If that saying “opposites attract” is true, you must work for the fire department.  Because I am REALLY into arson.
  • Let’s get lost in each other’s eyes and/or the display section of IKEA.
  • Do you hate your racist father? Let’s ruin Thanksgiving together.
  • I am a government employee, so I have had my background checked.
  • Are you Japanese? Because you’re hot.
  • (My favorite) It’s 9:30 a.m. on a Saturday morning and we are at IHOP. You and I have made it past the awkward first part of dating.  We both know each other’s favorite music and color(s). You order the rooty-tooty-fresh-n-fruity with strawberries and elect to have scrambled eggs, whereas I decide to go funny face pancake, presumably because I am such a silly goose.  And this pleases you.  As we leave the restaurant there are a ton of customers waiting to be seated.  I make an astute observation and say, “I guess we beat the rush…” as I open the door for you with my left arm and have my right hand on the small of your back.  In your possession is a Styrofoam container with your remaining eggs, hash browns, and pancakes. 

Will you be my rooty-tooty-fresh-n-fruity Judy? Or like, you know, whatever your name is?
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

pamier

• Rep: 15
« Reply #2607 on: August 16, 2021, 08:25:08 PM »
ion really use tinder, but thought of something. tinder but for fights, naturally i looked it up. someone already made that but it was a joke. so i made a real one. let out your frustration on people who want to do the same, great way to spend your weekend.

scrapite.com

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2608 on: August 17, 2021, 03:53:27 AM »
That’s a good app!
I hope that guy got a million dollars for that shit
I’m gonna download it

Just had this real nice girl show me around town
She said she wanted to smoke weed up this lookout so I brought joints but we just talked and I smoked weed but I don’t even think she smokes
We looked at the stars and shit she showed me Mars and Venus and I showed her the southern cross and the Big Dipper
Reckon she already knew them though and she was just being nice ahaha

Then we went to marina and she showed me this navy ship that her parents salvaged or something it’s like this big centerpiece of this park they got here

Drove past like six good spots
Rockys got spots
I think I was supposed to kiss her but I tried to be nice about it she’s a fucking kid though she’s 22
I’m the biggest bitch sometimes, deadset
She said she would be keen to do something tomorrow though so there’s that
listen to cosmic psychos

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2609 on: August 17, 2021, 07:59:20 AM »
That’s a good app!
I hope that guy got a million dollars for that shit
I’m gonna download it

Just had this real nice girl show me around town
She said she wanted to smoke weed up this lookout so I brought joints but we just talked and I smoked weed but I don’t even think she smokes
We looked at the stars and shit she showed me Mars and Venus and I showed her the southern cross and the Big Dipper
Reckon she already knew them though and she was just being nice ahaha

Then we went to marina and she showed me this navy ship that her parents salvaged or something it’s like this big centerpiece of this park they got here

Drove past like six good spots
Rockys got spots
I think I was supposed to kiss her but I tried to be nice about it she’s a fucking kid though she’s 22
I’m the biggest bitch sometimes, deadset
She said she would be keen to do something tomorrow though so there’s that

Sounds like a pleasant date