Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388218 times)

chockfullofthat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
Re: tinder
« Reply #2640 on: November 30, 2022, 07:17:13 PM »
Here are my wild experiences of online dating over the years.  I hope it helps some of you.

1. OKC. Didn't go anywhere after 1 date.  Didn't look like her pictures.  Tried to kiss me in the parking lot but I said bye and quit online dating for a year and half.
2. OKC.  Met a smart, troubled Chinese girl.  Got married, had a kid, got divorced, she moved across the country and I got most of the custody because of that.  Long story.
3. Tinder. A Colombian who was visiting the city so it was implied this was a hookup.  I had a lot of anxiety about meeting her and we met in a quiet restaurant eating pho with no booze.  Afterward we went to a jazz club and I drank a lot to calm the nerves.  We slept together a few times and she wanted me to choke her a bit which isn't my thing but I dabbled.  She came back to USA a couple months later and accidentally brought a chocolate bar with shrooms in it on an international flight.  We split it and I felt it way more than I thought I would.  She was on her period so she gave me head 3 times instead of having sex.
4.  Hinge. A couple dates with a Mexican girl who told me on our first date she stole a car in Mexico and got arrested for it.  She lived too far away and always wanted me to hang out with her extended family when we had only dated once.  We agreed it wouldn't work.
5.  Tinder. Another Chinese "girl" attempted to scam me with a pig butchering forex scam.  I was lonely and depressed but I'm not greedy or that desperate and got away with just a funny story.  It's an entire industry ran by the chinese mafia out of vietnam and they have training manuals and 24/7 call center offices. 
6.  Tinder.  I started dating a Thai absolute freak but we both were living with our parents at the time so had to bang mostly in cars.  Our second date we got drugged at a bar and were both puking outside her house.  Every time I picked her up I had to see my puke stain on her driveway.  For a few reasons I decided I was over it after 2-3 months and she got like suicidal and asked me to give her some of my xanax prescription to cope.  It was wild.
7.  Hinge.  Dating an American girl and it's going well.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #2641 on: November 30, 2022, 08:27:56 PM »
^^^^we need more of this
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 06:19:40 AM by matt_2993 »

thanksgiving

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #2642 on: December 01, 2022, 01:50:15 AM »
deleted tinder a couple days ago. it makes dating/sex/validation too accessible and i felt like i didnt need to do any self improvement when im honestly a wreck. just have to be cool for a night to be successful. holy fuck was that the most addicting app on my phone tho i can feel it calling from the void

i want more of these gnarly stories tho i dont know where u guys r finding these crazies
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 02:03:13 AM by thanksgiving »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #2643 on: December 01, 2022, 07:28:18 PM »
Is there a way to share profiles? Can someone fix my shit or write me a new one? I don’t know what I could do to get some goddamn matches. The whole world can’t possibly find me ugly. This is so soul crushing.

My mom thinks I’m handsome.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
« Reply #2644 on: December 01, 2022, 08:51:54 PM »
Is there a way to share profiles? Can someone fix my shit or write me a new one? I don’t know what I could do to get some goddamn matches. The whole world can’t possibly find me ugly. This is so soul crushing.

I always had more luck when I didn't write a bio at all. Just have a few decent pictures and they'll find you more mysterious I guess? I don't know women are strange.

Rohn_mob_joore

• Rep: -24
« Reply #2645 on: December 01, 2022, 10:03:54 PM »
I met my current long term gf online. Probably met like 20 girls apps before that. First one ever was on her phone 2 minutes into the date while I was talking then after I gave her shit for it she tells me she used to do meth. We had sex in the back of my parents car. I was parked illegally in a very boujee place so cops were on us in 5 minutes. The officer walked up to my car door with a used condom outside the door. We went out again the next week and literally both agreed we weren't for each other.

thanksgiving

« Reply #2646 on: December 02, 2022, 01:49:45 AM »

my bio was "lets kiss". worked quite well although im much younger than the average slap user. Just remember: If you were looking at your own account would there be something to go off of/open with>

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #2647 on: December 02, 2022, 08:04:32 AM »

I think there is a subreddit for getting feedback on you bio.  Probably would get more helpful responses there.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2648 on: December 05, 2022, 05:19:31 PM »
Lazy to start a new topic, anyone know good ways to find a female interested in a threesome? Does tinder work for this? I never used it. I'm guessing the answer is discord groups and shit like that.
My girl said she's into it so I'm rushing to make it happen before she changes her mind.

I haven't personally had any experiences, but I have read that things tend to go a lot smoother if your girl is the one to find the third. She feels like she has control over who comes into her bedroom that way and feels more at ease.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2649 on: December 05, 2022, 06:30:37 PM »
Here are my wild experiences of online dating over the years.  I hope it helps some of you.

1. OKC. Didn't go anywhere after 1 date.  Didn't look like her pictures.  Tried to kiss me in the parking lot but I said bye and quit online dating for a year and half.
2. OKC.  Met a smart, troubled Chinese girl.  Got married, had a kid, got divorced, she moved across the country and I got most of the custody because of that.  Long story.
3. Tinder. A Colombian who was visiting the city so it was implied this was a hookup.  I had a lot of anxiety about meeting her and we met in a quiet restaurant eating pho with no booze.  Afterward we went to a jazz club and I drank a lot to calm the nerves.  We slept together a few times and she wanted me to choke her a bit which isn't my thing but I dabbled.  She came back to USA a couple months later and accidentally brought a chocolate bar with shrooms in it on an international flight.  We split it and I felt it way more than I thought I would.  She was on her period so she gave me head 3 times instead of having sex.
4.  Hinge. A couple dates with a Mexican girl who told me on our first date she stole a car in Mexico and got arrested for it.  She lived too far away and always wanted me to hang out with her extended family when we had only dated once.  We agreed it wouldn't work.
5.  Tinder. Another Chinese "girl" attempted to scam me with a pig butchering forex scam.  I was lonely and depressed but I'm not greedy or that desperate and got away with just a funny story.  It's an entire industry ran by the chinese mafia out of vietnam and they have training manuals and 24/7 call center offices. 
6.  Tinder.  I started dating a Thai absolute freak but we both were living with our parents at the time so had to bang mostly in cars.  Our second date we got drugged at a bar and were both puking outside her house.  Every time I picked her up I had to see my puke stain on her driveway.  For a few reasons I decided I was over it after 2-3 months and she got like suicidal and asked me to give her some of my xanax prescription to cope.  It was wild.

Ok I got a few stories….

As most of you know I got out of a terrible marriage/relationship in Floriduh year and half ago, came here to gain some perspective and learn from past mistakes anyways I thought I’d give dating apps to a shot to fill the void.

Tinder one gal was cute thick bbw but her house was a shithole, yes I wanted to have sex with her buttttttt it was without issues later on, she was a self professed polyamorous woman.  She was lving with baby daddy and new husband plus a 6 year old daughter. I had to bounce.

Okc hooked up with a cute Latina woman who got out of prison, we got to talking and hooking up regularly. She was on parole and violated her agreement by getting high idk 🤷 what but that was a huge bullet I dodged.

Bumble. I went out to Ireland last summer for a family reunion/holiday.  Hooked up with two gals right after another, ohhhh how I love and I repeat love those ginger lass’ especially when they say cum in me!!!

Probably have some kids out there…. Lol 😂

So fast forward to a few weeks ago I had a gal pal who was trying to be my number one nah I don’t want her and she had a serious issues I wasn’t gonna deal with jealousy etc. same I ran away from in Floriduh.

Now I have a high school crush from back in the day who reached out to me and asked if I wanted to go on a dinner date albeit my birthday November 18th and I was like sure why not.

Well long story short I’m not gonna say I’m in love but I’m not looking for anyone else or distracted by any gals recently.
Dueces Bitch's

thanksgiving

« Reply #2650 on: December 05, 2022, 07:54:48 PM »
Tinder one gal was cute thick bbw but her house was a shithole, yes I wanted to have sex with her buttttttt it was without issues later on, she was a self professed polyamorous woman.  She was lving with baby daddy and new husband plus a 6 year old daughter. I had to bounce.
this is fucked hahahahaha. hope that kid turns out alright

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2651 on: December 06, 2022, 09:49:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
this is fucked hahahahaha. hope that kid turns out alright
I ended up talking with her and breaking it off gently, I’m not going to harshly critique her lifestyle buttttt I am going ease out of that situation with quickness.

I’m not the best man but I’d rather break it off sooner than later.
Dueces Bitch's

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #2652 on: December 06, 2022, 02:09:45 PM »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2653 on: December 07, 2022, 01:25:16 PM »

Signal, good for drugs. Bad for anything else.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #2654 on: December 07, 2022, 01:31:13 PM »

I have enjoyed every bit of this roller coaster and knight thee with a gnar, sir

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2655 on: December 08, 2022, 12:39:48 AM »
Tired of the tinder/bumble rollercoaster.

Had a sleep over with a cool chick the other night, which was cool. We had a normal morning. I didn't want to be needy and overbearing so I waited a day to message her. I got a response a few hours later. No texting today from either party. I have no idea what any of this means. I'm down for a few more dates, but I'm not sure that she is, despite our sleep over/snuggling.

Like, fuck me, this internet dating shit where a sleep over possibly means absolutely nothing is emotionally draining. I miss the days when sleep overs meant something. I feel like I'm on a reoccurring character on a million different seasons of the Bachelorette.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 759
« Reply #2656 on: December 08, 2022, 01:24:40 AM »
The only girl I met on tinder that worked out, for a bit, turned out to be completely crazy. Ever since the lock downs ended I just meet chicks at the pub, even that is hit and miss but at least your not lead on by photos from ten years ago or Photoshop.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2657 on: December 08, 2022, 02:49:35 PM »

Had a sleep over with a cool chick the other night, which was cool. We had a normal morning. I didn't want to be needy and overbearing so I waited a day to message her. I got a response a few hours later. No texting today from either party. I have no idea what any of this means. I'm down for a few more dates, but I'm not sure that she is, despite our sleep over/snuggling.

Like, fuck me, this internet dating shit where a sleep over possibly means absolutely nothing is emotionally draining. I miss the days when sleep overs meant something. I feel like I'm on a reoccurring character on a million different seasons of the Bachelorette.

I hear you. Pretty disturbing to think of intimacy as disposable.

thanksgiving

« Reply #2658 on: December 09, 2022, 01:02:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I hear you. Pretty disturbing to think of intimacy as disposable.
i think with online dating its important to be really clear about what u are after. it has definitely bastardized intimacy, i would assume its even worse for my generation(early 20s). there is a wide spectrum of things people want, if you know exactly what you are looking for, its important to get that cleared up asap.

definitely gets tiring, even with text convos fizzling out and shit.

itspizzapie

• Rep: -13
« Reply #2659 on: December 09, 2022, 02:57:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I have enjoyed every bit of this roller coaster and knight thee with a gnar, sir

i enjoyed reading this list so here's mine

1- feeld. matched with an italian girl. she opened the convo with "i'm working at home, looking for a snack for the afternoon. You're up for it ?" she opened her door in a summer dress with nothing under. we saw each others a few times, she told me that she was getting feel guys like me on the regular and that the day i met her in the afternoon, another guy came to fuck her after i was gone. She had an MMF fantasy and i was kinda down for it but it didn't happen. It was cool and she was gorgeous but i cut it because i could feel how she was starving for feelings and bonding, this lonely italian girl in Paris.

2- tinder. french (i live in paris btw) chick proposed some wine down my house, i was like ok, we chatted for a little bit, she was interested to see my posters collection so i took her home, i think it was late already. she was looking at things at my place, i left her for two minutes to do something and when i returned she had stripped to her underwear. She was gone before i woke up the morning after. I saw her again a couple times but cut it because she was too depressed and desperate.

3- tinder. french girl i randomly hooked up with and chatted with for a long time, which usually ends up in never meeting, although we eventually did meet, she looked like a very regular girl, nothing crazy. we went to a random bar, had a good convo and drank a lot of wine, like 3 bottles just the two of us. After we drunkenly kissed at the bar i told her "wanna go back to my place ? i got drugs and alcohool" (i was joking, i didn't mean to take drugs in the middle of the week, and i hardly ever do any) she replied with "lets rather go back to mine, its closer" i was like allright let's go, we go back to her place which was 2 minutes away, she puts on some godart movie and reach to a box, which was full of cocaine. she starts doing rails and watches the movie while i strip her naked. I realized i had no condoms and neither did she, so i had to get back down in the street, and i bought three condoms from an african prositute who was hanging with her friends nearby. We had amazing drunk/drugged out sex (i didnt touch the cocaine but she probably sniffed more than 1 gram over the night) at one point i messed up and fucked her in the ass and she was like "its allright go on" we went to sleep at like 4 in the morning, she took one last rail before going to bed. Her alarm rang at 7am and she woke up fresh like a flower and went to work. We saw each others once more and that was it. I miss this crazy girl

4- Tinder. matched with a girl who had blurry pictures. the chat wasn't very interesting but at some point she goes "you know i think we met up before, completely drunk at a party" and i remember this girl who took me home and banged after which i just quit and got back to my place. we set up for a drink the same evening, had drinks, she got me back to her place, jumped me the minute she sat me on her couch. We started to see each other regularly after that, a good sexfriends relationship.

5- Fruitz. met a recently divorced girl, my age. she came up to my place on a rainy day and started kissing me in the entrance of my building. We fucked almost immediately, she was wild. She was really sad about her breakup, but very willing to have her brains fucked out to forget about hit. I saw her a couple more times before i decided to start a couple with another girl. I miss her.

6- Fruitz. Matched with a girl late in the evening while i was having drinks at some bar. She invited me to her place. It was rainy and i was biking, i managed to crash myself on the road before arriving to her place. It was a hard crash but i just had some bruises. She was a little fat, and wasn't really pretty, but the sex was amazing. i saw her a couple times more, and still message her times to times to see if she'd be down for another time. She travels a lot and i'm not very available, but i hope it happens one of these days.

of course these experiences are intertwined with a lot of endless messaging trying to fish for nudes, boring meetups for drinks that never went anywhere and leaves you with a void feeling and bad experiences in the bed, sometimes i couldn't even get it up. I should add that i'm really scared of catching diseases eventhough i always wear condoms, so these experiences almost always leave me with some anxiety. Still, it was fun and although i've been in a couple for 3 years now, i miss these adventures every now and then.

Also girls rarely discuss their tinder experiences openly, but some of these girls i met told me about theirs and they were wilder than what i could phantasise for myself. One would pick strangers in the streets and bring them home under some weird reason just to fuck them, the italian would get 10 feeld guys a week in her bed, when guys want sex it's a grind, when girls want straight up sex on an app it's a candy shop.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 07:34:33 AM by itspizzapie »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #2660 on: December 09, 2022, 03:36:54 AM »
^ gnar'd for your service.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #2661 on: December 09, 2022, 09:22:19 AM »

Will you accept this rose thelurper?

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2662 on: December 10, 2022, 02:25:36 PM »
Fuck whoever posted about Feeld.

Linked with girl on there. Exchanged nudes. Exchanged Instagram.  Now they're demanding 500 bucks with screenshots ready to send nudes to all my family.

Just blocked them but god damn it im stressed now

AR abstain

• Rep: -25
« Reply #2663 on: December 10, 2022, 03:16:24 PM »

Linked with girl on there. Exchanged nudes. Exchanged Instagram.  Now they're demanding 500 bucks with screenshots ready to send nudes to all my family.

pie eating contest? nah son, free nudes.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #2664 on: December 11, 2022, 06:28:39 AM »

Can't knock the hustle haha.

I like Feeld. It's the most sex positive app I've found where people are straight up honest about kinks and intimacy needs. Hated Tinder, Bumble is for relationships, Hinge is normy hell.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2665 on: December 11, 2022, 08:06:32 AM »
I actually just had the best sex of my life thanks to tinder so I'm just on one hell of a 180 at this point

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #2666 on: December 11, 2022, 09:16:03 AM »
All apps deleted.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2667 on: December 11, 2022, 01:18:19 PM »
All apps deleted.

Hey good for you. Although I'm still on them I have all kinds of growing concerns and questions about that, and I applaud you taking some action in your life. Keep doing that.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #2668 on: December 11, 2022, 02:02:20 PM »
Ive been using this browser based anonymous hook up app for awhile and I started kinda going off the rails over the summer on it. Like having sex with 5+ people in one night just back to back to back. It feels like at least once a month this perfect storm happens where im sad, drunk, lonely, and super horny and I pop that site up and just start lining up hook ups.

Sorry not trying to flex on all the straight people in here, you all have to go through a serious grind to get some.

I need to go back to my old ways where I would go out to the bar and cruise people in the real world or something.

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #2669 on: December 11, 2022, 09:13:48 PM »
Years ago my bio was that Bateman line "You're a fucking ugly bitch. I wanna stab you to death and play around with your blood." And for some real fucked up reasons, the ladies loved it.
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.