Author Topic: Andrew Reynolds should write a book...  (Read 4451 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Andrew Reynolds should write a book...
« on: February 20, 2014, 10:50:17 PM »
...on staying healthy as an aging skateboarder. People always talk about his routines and diet, which for the most part seem pretty simple: fruit, ice baths, and unrelated abstinence from alcohol and drugs. Maybe it is that simple, but if there is more to it, I would but that book in a second. Would anybody else?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
Re: Andrew Reynolds should write a book...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 10:53:13 PM »
...on staying healthy as an aging skateboarder. People always talk about his routines and diet, which for the most part seem pretty simple: fruit, ice baths, and unrelated abstinence from alcohol and drugs. Maybe it is that simple, but if there is more to it, I would but that book in a second. Would anybody else?

Abstinence from drugs and alcohol seems a pretty important part of staying healthy as an aging whatever.  I would definitely buy that book

shark tits

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 10:54:48 PM »
and not skating tranny. only meth ages you faster than tranny.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 11:00:30 PM »
if only duane could keep a steady hand long enough to write a book on how to survive fifty years loaded on anything and everything, I'd read that book first.

but yes, Andrew should definitely write a book.

shark tits

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 11:04:40 PM »
if only duane could keep a steady hand long enough to write a book on how to survive fifty years loaded on anything and everything, I'd read that book first.

the ancient pederast william burroughs wrote a book about that and even though it was 'junk science' he believed that the cycle of becoming dependent on a substance and w/drawing becoming independent of it over and over replenished your cells. so basically, do dope, kick dope, fuck little boys in mexico and write about it and you'll be an octogenarian some day. 50 is nothing, gg was like 42 when he shit the bed.

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 11:06:08 PM »
Stretch, keep your nose clean, eat right, and yeah bathe in ice or epsom salt. nothing better than epsom salt bath when you're sore.  draws out the lactic acid
do more yoga!

doublesteveburger

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 11:08:10 PM »
I wish gg would have lived long enough to kill himself on stage like he had promised.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 11:56:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
the ancient pederast william burroughs wrote a book about that and even though it was 'junk science' he believed that the cycle of becoming dependent on a substance and w/drawing becoming independent of it over and over replenished your cells. so basically, do dope, kick dope, fuck little boys in mexico and write about it and you'll be an octogenarian some day. 50 is nothing, gg was like 42 when he shit the bed.
When did Burroughs fuck little boys in Mexico? He shot his wife in the face and killed her in Mexico, then snuck out of the country to avoid arrest, but I don't think he fucked little boys.

Conan

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 12:19:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
When did Burroughs fuck little boys in Mexico? He shot his wife in the face and killed her in Mexico, then snuck out of the country to avoid arrest, but I don't think he fucked little boys.
Teenage boys, refers to it in Junkie if my memory serves me correct.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 12:21:39 AM »
i'd rather read fred gall's book about how to be a piece of shit

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 12:23:22 AM »
i'd rather read fred gall's book about how to be a piece of shit
how to be a piece of shit lesson #1: never write, read, or have anything to do with books.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 12:48:19 AM »
Yeah, it was in Junkie. Burroughs fucked boys in the Big Easy too. I imagine that Andrew only knows a small amount of what has been published in other similar books.

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2014, 02:10:49 AM »
I guess there might be some insight the boss could provide regarding skateboarding specific stretching or something but generally I would probably look to books by actual sports physios, dieticians, high performance trainers & doctors etc, you know the PHDs and MDs who have spent their professional lives studying / practising the field.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2014, 07:57:56 AM »
Yeah, it was in Junkie. Burroughs fucked boys in the Big Easy too. I imagine that Andrew only knows a small amount of what has been published in other similar books.

Fucking boys is a regular fixture in Burroughs' writing.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

galaxies

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2014, 09:09:24 AM »
would not suprise me one bit if the boss uses substances that in other sports would be considered "steroids". not that i have any proof but... realistically...

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3422
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 09:11:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I wish I could say I was one of the boys that Burroughs fucked...I'd get so much street cred and possibly even sponsorship on Deatwish or Happy Hour.

gnidraobetaks

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • this is joab
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 11:08:58 AM »

the novel contains such tales as his childhood alligator fetish, heath kirchart's use of nipple tassles, OCD, his acting career, his pickle obsession and more...

Gotta manscape ... it's mandatory.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 11:55:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I never took "boys" to necessarily mean children, though admittedly most of the stuff I have read of his I have had a dream-like understanding of, never sure what's real or related to what. Kinda living the junkie perspective as I read. Though the only long piece of his I've ever read was Naked Lunch

D. Bag

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 01:07:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

As is the occasional mention of rectal mucus.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 01:13:13 PM »
great skateboarder.  doubt his literary prowess compares to his skating. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2014, 01:30:15 PM »
He is in a few books
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

dillanharp

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2014, 02:28:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I never took "boys" to necessarily mean children, though admittedly most of the stuff I have read of his I have had a dream-like understanding of, never sure what's real or related to what. Kinda living the junkie perspective as I read. Though the only long piece of his I've ever read was Naked Lunch

Cooner66

• Rep: -47
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2014, 03:36:00 PM »
id be more hyped to hear stories of the piss drunx days than how to stretch are you fuckin kiddin me haha.. although i doubt he could recall most of that shit

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2014, 04:45:03 PM »

the novel contains such tales as his childhood alligator fetish, heath kirchart's use of nipple tassles, OCD, his acting career, his pickle obsession and more...

Proper. Would Buy.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2014, 05:32:01 PM »
I can't believe Reynolds was fucking little boys in Mexico.

Although, he was fooling around with that orangutan.

First the filmer,  now this.  Disgusting.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

venmare

• Rep: -6
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2014, 06:32:07 PM »
Absolutely!Slap should realease a mobile client,The mobile web version is too simple.