Author Topic: AZ  (Read 1023 times)

wildbillhiccup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
AZ
« on: February 25, 2014, 08:09:42 PM »
Thinking about moving to Flagstaff in May(from PA) anyone have any reasons not to? Also heard that Flagstaff is not the most ditch filled of the AZ cities. anything? haha

shark tits

Re: AZ
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 08:17:27 PM »
it's not hot like the rest of AZ and it's kinda hippie up in flag. most of my skate friends there were transplants and made it out. my one buddy who's stuck says it's a 'retirement community for young adults'. he's been too long but there's not much going on. on the bright, you're only 90 miles away from permanent summer on any given cold day. flag high is a lot of fun but they tore out 'varsity gas' which was my favorite spot in town. otherwise, there's a few parks [if you're into that sort of thing] some strip malls and a college. lots of sluts too!

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 08:18:33 PM »
It's a college town. Take that for what it is. Phoenix is much better.

nylin

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 09:12:47 PM »
It's a college town. Take that for what it is. Phoenix is much better.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 08:43:05 PM »
Flag in the summer is magical.

optimusXgrind

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • facebook avatar image
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 09:41:22 PM »
if you are going to move to arizona you should move to the phoenix or tucson area

shark tits

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 09:53:07 PM »
one time i was drinking at the V and fred krueger was there. my buddy stopped me from saying a bunch of dumb shit to him but at least i got to drink near him. then again, phoenix has the palo verde and i got taken home by hipster sluts once there so yeah, phoenix is better. flag is amazing in the summer like dude said but it's groundhog's day.