Author Topic: Bianca Chandon  (Read 115964 times)

AD

Re: Bianca Chandon
« Reply #660 on: July 20, 2014, 07:09:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I buy blank pocket t's from American Apparel for about $24
[close]

That's ridiculous.
[close]
No wonder American economy is in the shits, you pussies are too afraid to spend $24 on a shirt.

There's a T-Shirt Warehouse by me in LA that sells them for $8. Only a couple dollars more than AAA & other brands.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #661 on: July 20, 2014, 07:15:32 PM »
The skate industry standard, classic, kind of a perfect shirt. I get blanks at a swap-meet, 3 for $10.00. I also get Vans authentics for $35.00 at the same swap-meet. 

Golden West?
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

SlayerKiller

• Rep: -37
« Reply #662 on: July 20, 2014, 08:42:54 PM »
$24 for a tshirt is alot? Are you guys posting from the third world or some shit? I guess I take my winters in swiss ski resorts and sleep in 1200 count egyptian cotton sheets and go yachting on the reg but even after all that 1% baller shit I do $24 still is not a lot of money for a good quality t-shirt.

Whoa! You are so amazing! It's very nice of you to post here and grace us all with your amazingness! Will you post here every hour on the hour?!? I won't know what to do with my self if I didn't hear your about your amaziness every hour now that you have enlightened all of us. What other amazing things have you done? How do you balance your schedule of posting on slap and being amazing? Thank you for taking time out of your amazing day to read this. Can't wait to hear from you. TTYL 😍🔫

Spaced Cadet

• Rep: 113
« Reply #663 on: July 20, 2014, 09:15:50 PM »

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #664 on: July 20, 2014, 09:32:55 PM »
Expand Quote
$24 for a tshirt is alot? Are you guys posting from the third world or some shit? I guess I take my winters in swiss ski resorts and sleep in 1200 count egyptian cotton sheets and go yachting on the reg but even after all that 1% baller shit I do $24 still is not a lot of money for a good quality t-shirt.
[close]

Whoa! You are so amazing! It's very nice of you to post here and grace us all with your amazingness! Will you post here every hour on the hour?!? I won't know what to do with my self if I didn't hear your about your amaziness every hour now that you have enlightened all of us. What other amazing things have you done? How do you balance your schedule of posting on slap and being amazing? Thank you for taking time out of your amazing day to read this. Can't wait to hear from you. TTYL 😍🔫

wait is this sarcasm?

SlayerKiller

• Rep: -37
« Reply #665 on: July 20, 2014, 09:36:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

wait is this sarcasm?

wait is this rhetorical?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #666 on: July 20, 2014, 10:30:40 PM »
do you even lift!?!?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3334
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #667 on: July 21, 2014, 09:26:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Today's drop makes me wonder if we are actually being fucked with.
[close]
i think you're right because i just bought that belt at Rough Trade last week for $60?.i mean?.what?

LOL right? And it came with a sample pack of Boy Butter?.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #668 on: July 21, 2014, 09:54:15 AM »

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #669 on: July 21, 2014, 02:27:05 PM »
How in the fuck did you find that?

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #670 on: July 21, 2014, 03:43:07 PM »
ps American Apparel is fucking shit quality and fit to whoever made some big statement about how luxurious their AA tshirts were.
finally, thanks.  AA is the worrrrst quality.  Should not label their stuff made in USA because that diminishes all other made in usa products by association. 

Dougiedunndidit

• Rep: -9
« Reply #671 on: July 21, 2014, 04:07:43 PM »
Alex is usiNg Robert Green's Law 27 from The 48 Laws of Power. Below is a direct quote.

People have an overwhelming desire to believe in some?thing. Become the focal point of such desire by offering them a cause, a new faith to follow. Keep your words vague but full of promise; emphasize enthusiasm over ra?tionality and clear thinking. Give your new disciples rit?uals to perform, ask them to make sacrifices on your behalf. In the absence of organized religion and grand causes, your new belief system will bring you untold power.
Dougiedunndidit.tumblr

Show & Prove

Dougiedunndidit

• Rep: -9
« Reply #672 on: July 21, 2014, 04:12:04 PM »
And as gay as it sounds, AA has better t shirts than Polo. Hanes Beefy T, Fruit of Looms, Hanes, all decent, but not a luxury item.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
Dougiedunndidit.tumblr

Show & Prove

Noioso

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
  • "For me it's crazy like"
« Reply #673 on: July 21, 2014, 05:49:30 PM »
Random: I'm pretty sure I saw Alex Olson on a bike in Williamsburg. I'm not sure, but it wouldn't be out of the question. A few days before coming to NYC, I wondered if I'd see him anywhere. I played this whole scenario in my head where I tell him I'm gay, and I do some gay themed art, and I'd like to work for his company. I pull up some shit on my phone, and he's really into it, and wants me to send him some shit.

In reality, I saw him on the bike, just kind of squinted to make see if it was really him, and then I walked down the stairs to the subway. Also, my "art" is just a bunch of shitty drawings I do when I'm stoned or bored out of my mind at work. :(
"So, you want to follow the nuge, get a good feeble, a nice ollie, an excellent lipside, maybe a tolerable down love and become known for your outstanding kick flip el toro? Become a regular visitor at our skate parks. Righteous."

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #674 on: July 22, 2014, 06:10:14 PM »
Random: I'm pretty sure I saw Alex Olson on a bike in Williamsburg. I'm not sure, but it wouldn't be out of the question. A few days before coming to NYC, I wondered if I'd see him anywhere. I played this whole scenario in my head where I tell him I'm gay, and I do some gay themed art, and I'd like to work for his company. I pull up some shit on my phone, and he's really into it, and wants me to send him some shit.

In reality, I saw him on the bike, just kind of squinted to make see if it was really him, and then I walked down the stairs to the subway. Also, my "art" is just a bunch of shitty drawings I do when I'm stoned or bored out of my mind at work. :(

Are you really gay or would you be lying about that also?

MaS

• Rep: -7
« Reply #675 on: July 22, 2014, 08:35:28 PM »
. Got my new board. Stoked.

Noioso

« Reply #676 on: July 23, 2014, 12:00:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That part is 100% true!
"So, you want to follow the nuge, get a good feeble, a nice ollie, an excellent lipside, maybe a tolerable down love and become known for your outstanding kick flip el toro? Become a regular visitor at our skate parks. Righteous."

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #677 on: July 23, 2014, 12:28:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Today's drop makes me wonder if we are actually being fucked with.
[close]
i think you're right because i just bought that belt at Rough Trade last week for $60?.i mean?.what?
[close]

LOL right? And it came with a sample pack of Boy Butter?.
jo'd with boy butter once. You gays have some next level lube.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3334
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #678 on: July 23, 2014, 08:55:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

That part is 100% true!

gnar'd
Welcome Noioso

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #679 on: July 23, 2014, 09:16:36 AM »
Hahahaha on AO tumblr

Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #680 on: July 23, 2014, 01:16:27 PM »
Since he's 13, guys - before it was cool.

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #681 on: July 23, 2014, 02:26:08 PM »
His dad was cool though.

Miyagi

« Reply #682 on: July 23, 2014, 02:59:55 PM »
I just bought a Bianca Chandon belt! I'm so excited even though my pants are too tight on me I needed a belt anyway. I live here in Brooklyn and I also make drawings.

Yay! a belt made and sold by a skater for $150.00, people are starving in the world AO. Go get em tiger!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 06:12:38 PM by Miyagi »

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #683 on: July 23, 2014, 08:14:26 PM »
Anyone on here ever blown a dude?

headtowall

• Rep: -14
« Reply #684 on: July 23, 2014, 08:18:52 PM »
And as gay as it sounds, AA has better t shirts than Polo.
This is insanely false. Polo rules everything.

AA is a scam. its just ringspun cotton. same shit as gilden soft style, tultex, anvil soft. When i owned a screenprinting shop, i loved when i would talk people out of AA for a tultex.

Noioso

« Reply #685 on: July 23, 2014, 08:45:47 PM »

Yeah. On Monday, in NYC, I met a nice Italian guy (from Italy, not some Jersey guido fuck). He has a Ph.D. in a science and researches at a top university. *swoon*

We blew each other. And then I slept over. He made me espresso in the morning. Are you surprised?

I wasn't.

He's not the first and won't be the last.

You're welcome.

The End.

P.S. Thank you, GAY. I'm love being PHAG - PRETTY HOT AND GAY. But I'm just the gay part.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:47:23 PM by Noioso »

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #686 on: July 23, 2014, 09:47:49 PM »

[/quote]

He made me espresso in the morning. Are you surprised?

I wasn't.

[/quote]

I fucking just lol'd so hard. My son looked up from watching cartoons and said "what so funny dad!?"

I just told him skateboarders are awesome.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #687 on: July 23, 2014, 10:09:28 PM »
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #688 on: July 23, 2014, 10:43:08 PM »
That photo is everywhere. It's like the 20th time I've seen it in 2 days.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #689 on: July 23, 2014, 11:06:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah. On Monday, in NYC, I met a nice Italian guy (from Italy, not some Jersey guido fuck). He has a Ph.D. in a science and researches at a top university. *swoon*

We blew each other. And then I slept over. He made me espresso in the morning. Are you surprised?

I wasn't.

He's not the first and won't be the last.

You're welcome.

The End.

P.S. Thank you, GAY. I'm love being PHAG - PRETTY HOT AND GAY. But I'm just the gay part.
A gay Italian made me espresso yesterday, he hasn't got a phd and I didn't  blow him, he works at the cafe next to where I work. The coffee was excellent.