Author Topic: do you guys cum before or after a session  (Read 2419 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1195
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: do you guys cum before or after a session
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2021, 09:51:08 AM »
I call it “making soap” because I don’t like the c-word.   :)
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2204
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2021, 10:17:38 AM »
Lathering up on the reg

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1592
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2021, 10:21:22 AM »

I don't have any issue saying the c word, but when I go to bathrooms that have motion activated soap dispensers I do pretend to give a ghost a hand job with one hand, tickle their balls with my other hand, and then turn that hand over to catch the  c word. The amount of time I jerk the ghost off depends. If it is a single bathroom I take my time. If it's a shared bathroom I jerk the ghost off fast so that I don't get caught.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2021, 10:41:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't have any issue saying the c word, but when I go to bathrooms that have motion activated soap dispensers I do pretend to give a ghost a hand job with one hand, tickle their balls with my other hand, and then turn that hand over to catch the  c word. The amount of time I jerk the ghost off depends. If it is a single bathroom I take my time. If it's a shared bathroom I jerk the ghost off fast so that I don't get caught.

You earned a hard giggle from me. Now I’m forever going to be seeing Caspers wang n nut at the c word dispenser.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1195
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2021, 05:05:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m just fucking around... I got that from some shit I heard like 24 years ago.  I was raised Catholic as a kid and was once sent to this really weird 2 day retreat/revival/whatever it’s called with a bunch of really intense, hardcore religious people.  Anyways, amongst the believers was this one group of weirdos that were taking turns doing this public admittance about the fact that they jerk of, haha. 

The thing about it was that they’d censor themselves and swap in “make soap” instead of having to say “masterbate” or “jerk of” or whatever,  (As in I made soap 17 times this week and twice this morning).  I found that so fucking weird that it permanently burned itself into my brain.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

DJPhantasmagloria

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2021, 07:08:19 PM »
I practice semen retention so never.