Author Topic: Where to get wheels made?  (Read 1028 times)

southernnn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Where to get wheels made?
« on: June 17, 2014, 07:54:15 PM »
Looking to get some shop wheels made, and would like good quality. The samples we just tried felt like straight hard plastic. I have heard Point Distribution was decent?

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Where to get wheels made?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 10:04:46 PM »
If you have to ask you're in no shape to run a skateboard company. Call around FFS

pandarelated

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 11:28:17 PM »

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 01:32:12 PM »
Point wheels aren't that bad; I've had a few sets. Durability-wise they could be better, I've had sets that I've flatspotted pretty quickly and they don't last as long as a lot of other wheels.
Feeling-wise I'd say they're pretty good. They give a real good slide and they have just the right amount of grip.
Point's warehouse is in the same city I live in, and their stuff is obviously pretty easily accessible here, so I find myself riding Point product quite often. For the price it's really not that bad at all.

soccer mom

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 10:56:06 PM »
You may have heard of Spitfire before and Deluxe? Yea they know a thing or two about wheels. They do spitfire colabo's with skateshops. It's cool to get a pair of Spits with your local shop logo on them

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 11:21:37 PM »
call these guys..

http://www.creativeurethanes.com/urethaneskateboardwheels.html

This. I've bought a set of Polar wheels made by those guys and they we're terrific !