Author Topic: Firing Line: Shuriken Shannon  (Read 1796 times)

cuntzilla

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
Firing Line: Shuriken Shannon
« on: June 18, 2014, 03:10:18 PM »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_SH8K_pCkU
That no-comply was beautiful.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
Re: Firing Line: Shuriken Shannon
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 04:18:54 PM »
^Sure was

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 06:45:02 PM »
Fuck yeah, just learnt those no comply tailslides on an up ledge at the park the other day.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 06:49:16 PM »
Firing line should be cut. 20 second clips are giving me ADD, I don't care how impressive the line was.. If it was super good it would go into the video part

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 06:51:29 PM »
Firing line should be cut. 20 second clips are giving me ADD, I don't care how impressive the line was.. If it was super good it would go into the video part

rocketofftopic

• Rep: 37
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 07:05:25 PM »
yeah fuck seeing cool footage of people i like to watch skateboard that shit is lame

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 07:31:41 PM »
If you don't like them then don't watch them and don't go on threads that clearly says that it is going to be
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2014, 07:54:07 PM »
What's with santa cruz riders(Strubing, Eman etc) not having any coverage in magazines?  Good to see some new footage tho!

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2014, 08:31:33 PM »

You need to buy a larger dildo.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2014, 09:19:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If you don't like them then don't watch them and don't go on threads that clearly says that it is going to be
It's always some halfass line that won't make the video. Click video, play, 20 seconds later you can't wait to get out. Shit is WACK

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 09:38:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
It's always some halfass line that won't make the video. Click video, play, 20 seconds later you can't wait to get out. Shit is WACK
What does that have anything to do with what I said?

Tracer

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2014, 10:19:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
i assume a "firing line" is going to be thrasher at it's best. in fact it's the opposite, always some mediocre 3 trick street line. if u like 19 second clips good on you, not for me

eastenders

• Rep: -115
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2014, 12:04:39 AM »
Theres no such thing as throwaway these days unfortunately. Shurikens sick but that line didn't do him any favours.

Candygirl

• Rep: -4
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2014, 01:59:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
i assume a "firing line" is going to be thrasher at it's best. in fact it's the opposite, always some mediocre 3 trick street line. if u like 19 second clips good on you, not for me

When Thrasher promotes videos like fx. Sabotage 3 or Chronicles 2.0, they show lines from the actual video. So you can't really say that it's about stuff that won't make it into videos.