Author Topic: BATB 7  (Read 99240 times)

TheDraught

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: BATB 7
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2014, 04:37:39 PM »
Seems like they have to add a new rule:

Joes have a bigger margin of error than pros.

BALT

• Rep: -28
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2014, 05:22:14 PM »
that was the worst

Durndle

• Rep: 7
  • Denton. Gateway to Durndle
« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2014, 06:02:55 PM »
that was a strange game. tom asta has that marnell pop and flick tho. who's that asian kid who always refs? i hate his fucking face.

johntsunami

• Rep: -39
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2014, 06:13:16 PM »
I think the new rule should be that the joes automatically go first. sort of like a you might only have one chance to make it.

moeron

• Rep: -27
« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2014, 07:09:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Monster wrist band? What a shit cunt.
[close]

Like you wouldn't accept money to simply wear a wristband?

As for the conspiracy shit, I used to think this shit was staged but I doubt it now. Funny story actually, after last year's pj ladd win I commented on the insagram photo about how the ref judged something super wrong on one of pj's tricks and half seriously made a suggestion that this shit was staged. Mind you this photo was already at like over 500 comments. Then berra replied insanely defensively to me about how it was idiotic what I said and he went on to personally attack me for even thinking something bad about the berrics (classic scientologist move). He must seriously go thru and read every single comment or some shit. That dude is so mentally unstable it's ridiculous.

Haha what a loser. He's probably reading this right now. Juliette Lewis was far too talented and badass to be with a Scientology loving pussy fart like Berra.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2014, 10:08:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

As for the conspiracy shit, I used to think this shit was staged but I doubt it now. Funny story actually, after last year's pj ladd win I commented on the insagram photo about how the ref judged something super wrong on one of pj's tricks and half seriously made a suggestion that this shit was staged. Mind you this photo was already at like over 500 comments. Then berra replied insanely defensively to me about how it was idiotic what I said and he went on to personally attack me for even thinking something bad about the berrics (classic scientologist move). He must seriously go thru and read every single comment or some shit. That dude is so mentally unstable it's ridiculous.
[close]

Haha what a loser. He's probably reading this right now. Juliette Lewis was far too talented and badass to be with a Scientology loving pussy fart like Berra.

Pretty sure it was her who got him into scientology, she's a well known member.

moeron

« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2014, 02:53:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Well I'll be damned. At least all of her best roles are pre-Scientology. Makes me feel a little better about calling her badass. I guess she's just a succubus for getting him into that bullshit.

Pretty sure it was her who got him into scientology, she's a well known member.

sorry

• Rep: -14
« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2014, 08:42:29 AM »

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2014, 08:43:24 AM »
That Spencer Brown dude was going hard there for a while! Shame he lost.

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2014, 08:55:11 AM »

I actually got so angry when he lost. A "how do you do all these crazy tricks but lose on a front heel?!" angry.

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2014, 08:57:24 AM »
that was a good one. dude kinda had that long dude floaty style.  morgan was funny in the post interview.

spazz attack

• Rep: -15
« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2014, 09:19:55 AM »
these joes are ripping,if that was an es game he would have beat morgan with a perfect score.

Ruftbeir

• Rep: 4
« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2014, 09:29:38 AM »
When Kosten said the drag queen line in the beginning, the joe was shaking in head in disbelief.  Hilarious

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2014, 09:54:52 AM »
When Kosten said the drag queen line in the beginning, the joe was shaking in head in disbelief.?  Hilarious

the one joke berra made was infuriating and I'm not sure why
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #164 on: March 30, 2014, 09:55:37 AM »
that was a strange game. tom asta has that marnell pop and flick tho. who's that asian kid who always refs? i hate his fucking face.

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2014, 09:57:40 AM »
hahaha the head shake, now that is a gif waiting to happen

johntsunami

« Reply #166 on: March 30, 2014, 10:20:38 AM »
damn spencer had it!! i wanted him 2 win.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 883
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #167 on: March 30, 2014, 10:38:09 AM »

Subtle head shake of shame

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #168 on: March 30, 2014, 10:43:58 AM »

lol! some "never meet your heroes" shit for sure

doublesteveburger

« Reply #169 on: March 30, 2014, 11:51:01 AM »

this is beautiful.

soccer mom

« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2014, 12:19:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I actually got so angry when he lost. A "how do you do all these crazy tricks but lose on a front heel?!" angry.
Classic lack of class and experience, every "joe" comes out doing all the crazy off the wall double or triple flip this or that. All excited like a kid w his first boner. They get a letter or 4 on the pro, miss then the pro comes back cool calm and collected plays w se class warming up going through the basics and beats the Joe in the end.
 Think about the years in the past probably 90% of the games start w a kick flip when pro's play. If the joe starts the game they almost never do a kick flip out the gates... Predictable and dumb.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #171 on: March 30, 2014, 12:30:45 PM »
that ss front heel by asta  :o :o

and what was up with morgan? did he forget to drink his morning coffee? i'm surprised he missed some of those tricks.

moeron

« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2014, 12:48:31 PM »
Damn. Spencer had the potential to win the whole thing. Seemed to do every trick to perfection with solid pop. Too bad.

johntsunami

« Reply #173 on: March 30, 2014, 01:28:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Classic lack of class and experience, every "joe" comes out doing all the crazy off the wall double or triple flip this or that. All excited like a kid w his first boner. They get a letter or 4 on the pro, miss then the pro comes back cool calm and collected plays w se class warming up going through the basics and beats the Joe in the end.
 Think about the years in the past probably 90% of the games start w a kick flip when pro's play. If the joe starts the game they almost never do a kick flip out the gates... Predictable and dumb.

its a game of skate. let them play how they want 2. you strung out fuck. sound like those stupid fucking analysts who is always there for the bad decisions

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2014, 02:13:55 PM »
Stoked that joe's are throwing in crazy tricks.
Bummed that pro's are sticking to stamina game through every trick+180 combination.
At the moment I'm watching this just to see what crazy shit is possible to pull off on flat.

spazz attack

• Rep: -15
« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2014, 06:50:56 PM »
If pj beats nick holt,he will play morgan in round 2,rematch please.

Durndle

• Rep: 7
  • Denton. Gateway to Durndle
« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2014, 08:03:34 PM »
this shits getting boring. I've got an idea for next "season". the loser of each round is inducted into the church of scientology and forced to spend time with B list celebrity scientologists like that fat fuck ethan suplee in an underground facility in New Mexico. that way skaters will try their hardest. also berra looks like he really needs to take a poo

shark tits

« Reply #177 on: March 30, 2014, 08:09:16 PM »
this shits getting boring. I've got an idea for next "season". the loser of each round is inducted into the church of scientology and forced to spend time with B list celebrity scientologists like that fat fuck ethan suplee in an underground facility in New Mexico. that way skaters will try their hardest. also berra looks like he really needs to take a poo
as lame as this sounds, w/ berra's scientology connections they should get celebrities who halfass skate to battle each other. beiber can do a few things, there's some white rapper who can switch 3 flip [wolf something or other?] that rapper tyler can skate i think. fuck, throw jason lee in there as a curveball. throw those fucking goofy wigger twins who tag team strippers in there. guest referee danny bonaduce. fuck it.

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #178 on: March 30, 2014, 08:32:01 PM »
bummed that the joe lost after having morgan on the ropes.

a plus is never having to look at that kids fucked up head again.
Twin Perks

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #179 on: March 30, 2014, 09:09:56 PM »
I dunno it was forced style or not, but that spencer browns nollie fs flip had some authority

im probably lying