Author Topic: BATB 7  (Read 99160 times)

wood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Re: BATB 7
« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2014, 06:52:36 PM »
^^^^^^^haha looks like t puds is taking a selfie with a giant phone

AdrianLopez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #241 on: April 12, 2014, 08:10:45 AM »
That Joe came out swinging for sure. 360 double flip and and that late flip maneuvers, respect.

[...] like an individual so irrelevant to anything.

Don't be an asshole and don't yo flip! - Kyle Frederick

trannies and mannies

« Reply #242 on: April 12, 2014, 08:27:21 AM »
sick shortys shirt

Rein

• Rep: -21
« Reply #243 on: April 12, 2014, 08:42:52 AM »
At least he tried to go for the throat immediately. Very fun to watch

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #244 on: April 12, 2014, 09:16:48 AM »
That Jonny Giger dude was really fun to watch. Liked his positive attitude.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #245 on: April 12, 2014, 10:14:22 AM »
Yeah his style was weird, but interesting-weird. Plus he had that HORTY shirt so he gets instant points.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -600
  • who knows
« Reply #246 on: April 12, 2014, 10:33:11 AM »
HORTY shirt so he gets instant points.
where is home?

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #247 on: April 12, 2014, 11:03:55 AM »
Although they seem to be popular these days, I still am not feeling hardflips, that Joe guy had better looking tricks and i thought Paul had those late flips...which happen to be my fav trick at the moment

Edit: also props on the vintage Shorty's shirt had to bust out fullfill the dream
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:08:34 AM by Abyss1 »

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #248 on: April 12, 2014, 11:27:19 AM »

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #249 on: April 12, 2014, 11:29:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
luan's speed, pop, and stomp almost seemed unnecessarily reckless.  he's a joy to watch. 
[close]

haha seriously.  I said "dude, chill out" aloud when it looked like he might lose.
[close]

Those were some of the harshest flatground slams I've seen. I feel like Luan's one of those who'll call his own redo if he doesn't nail his trick exactly how he imagined it.
the fuck you talking about ?  slams ?  i didnt see shit.
just a few slide outs
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #250 on: April 12, 2014, 11:42:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Luan has really taking a nice turn with his career. I don't even remember him skating with that type of speed, pop, etc. I was always so fixated on his little toe dig. But dud just looks good on a board now. Actually oddly all those little guys on Flip that are now older all are ripping and are way better then I imagined. Rowley apparently knew what he was doing.
[close]

He's been skating like that for a while. I actually had to look it up but @ 1:28 I specifically remembered watching him do a nollie heel in a battle that could have been the best one I've ever seen. I remembered correct.

Fuck that game was amazing. That nollie heel was perfect. I also really like how it's got skate talk bob and boosh in the audience, they're over reactions when the camera was on them was great.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

eatshitbum

• Rep: 9
« Reply #251 on: April 12, 2014, 01:23:34 PM »
did we watch the same game? ya, that joe had some cool tricks (nollie inward heel revert, late flip shit). personally not a fan of the lateflip stuff, respect to the joe nonetheless. but pretty much all the tricks the joe missed, he didn't have at all. that was by FAR the worst switch fs heel I've ever seen. just awful. i know Prod isn't too popular around here but goddamn at least his shit is clean.

looks like Moose is getting fucked again, playing Prod next. could be the best game of the whole thing!

HIHB

« Reply #252 on: April 12, 2014, 01:34:05 PM »
did we watch the same game? ya, that joe had some cool tricks (nollie inward heel revert, late flip shit). personally not a fan of the lateflip stuff, respect to the joe nonetheless. but pretty much all the tricks the joe missed, he didn't have at all. that was by FAR the worst switch fs heel I've ever seen. just awful. i know Prod isn't too popular around here but goddamn at least his shit is clean.

looks like Moose is getting fucked again, playing Prod next. could be the best game of the whole thing!
He's a joe, he's not supposed to look good next to PRod

dadstyle

• Rep: -1
« Reply #253 on: April 12, 2014, 01:39:17 PM »
I know it's been said already, but I think it's cool the Pro's keep it calm and show the Joe's what's up with the basic tricks that I can't do. Don't know much about Albert Nyberg but I believe he's known for a weird flip tricks so I'm glad his Sesame Street looking ass lost.

eatshitbum

• Rep: 9
« Reply #254 on: April 12, 2014, 02:00:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
He's a joe, he's not supposed to look good next to PRod

you can tell though, the tricks that the joe had were plenty proper. 360 double flip was dope. i guess it just pisses me off to see someone nail the circus tricks and fuck up the 'basics'. koston posted a video of this joe doing a clean-ass 360 triple flip. how can a guy nail those tricks and have such a shitty nollie flip/sw fs flip/sw fs heel? joe got his letters on a sw 360 flip, fs flip, sw bs flip, fs heel and a nollie hardflip. sw 360 and nollie hardflip, fine, those are toughies. but how is it that one can triple tre flip and not frontside flip?

that being said, these joes (aside from a couple) have been putting up a decent fight. these first few BATB7 games are much better than the first couple BATB6 rounds

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #255 on: April 12, 2014, 02:44:22 PM »
I know it's been said already, but I think it's cool the Pro's keep it calm and show the Joe's what's up with the basic tricks that I can't do. Don't know much about Albert Nyberg but I believe he's known for a weird flip tricks so I'm glad his Sesame Street looking ass lost.

i don't know what's better, this hilariously spot-on description or your awesome slap handle.

germy rogirs

• Rep: -14
« Reply #256 on: April 12, 2014, 04:20:55 PM »
so tired of watching prod skate flat would rather watch berra jack off to hentai
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 05:51:27 PM by germy rogirs »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #257 on: April 12, 2014, 05:51:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i don't know what's better, this hilariously spot-on description or your awesome slap handle.
r u kidding? he wore an Elmo sweater for a while. what a hilarious spot on description
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #258 on: April 13, 2014, 07:26:28 AM »
I really hope Justin Bieber wins against "Steez" Ortiz.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #259 on: April 13, 2014, 08:38:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
r u kidding? he wore an Elmo sweater for a while. what a hilarious spot on description

the first sentence from the elmo wikipedia page "Elmo is a Muppet character on the children's television show Sesame Street."

what a hilarious foot-in-mouth stunt you pulled there.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 08:43:29 AM by Iceman »

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #260 on: April 13, 2014, 08:57:14 AM »
cnt believe that gray shirt lookin ass almost took out prods gold board lookin ass

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #261 on: April 13, 2014, 09:10:32 AM »
 had to watch that nollie inward heelflip like 20 times.... that was fucked up

shark tits

« Reply #262 on: April 13, 2014, 09:27:32 AM »
i couldn't tell who was who but ol billy blanked him! bs late flip, matched!

sharkbarf

• Rep: 2
« Reply #263 on: April 13, 2014, 09:36:25 AM »
That Joe definitely had more steez than steez ortiz.

jimi420

« Reply #264 on: April 13, 2014, 09:40:49 AM »
That was a shutout. Fuck that kid for hitting such a massive growth spurt!

germy rogirs

• Rep: -14
« Reply #265 on: April 13, 2014, 09:43:32 AM »
kid got luck drawing steez ortiz in the first to fuckin cocky in the post-game

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #266 on: April 13, 2014, 12:10:55 PM »
kid got luck drawing steez ortiz in the first to fuckin cocky in the post-game

He just sounded confident to me, Chaz is consistent, but never seen insane tricks from him, joe got him on wierd double flips...that being said I cant wait for the mike mo battle

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #267 on: April 13, 2014, 12:25:03 PM »
BATB 7: Kooks vs. Faggots
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #268 on: April 13, 2014, 12:25:17 PM »
 can someone please make a gif of that nollie inward heelflip?

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #269 on: April 13, 2014, 12:27:35 PM »
I cant believe I was rooting for Steez Ortiz. That Will guy seems like even a bigger douchebag, and I cant stand watching his stupid face.