Author Topic: BATB 7  (Read 99181 times)

shark tits

Re: BATB 7
« Reply #330 on: April 20, 2014, 08:52:53 AM »
Nyjah's style has certainly improved
not as much as gavin's name. only assassins go by 3 names and you gavin mcmahon nolan are no assassin! clearly. but i still wish he won.

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #331 on: April 20, 2014, 08:57:02 AM »
What did Nyjah say before the late pressure flip? "Got 'em, guys"?

Loyal Pawn

• Rep: 7
« Reply #332 on: April 20, 2014, 08:57:35 AM »
I rarely watch the "weigh ins" but I did for this match(don't ask me why). Once I heard Nyjah's training comment I was over it.Skateboarders don't train.We skate.If you wanna go train,go play a sport.Toolbag.Poor galvin didn't get to set.Would have loved watching that robot get slaughtered.

moeron

• Rep: -27
« Reply #333 on: April 20, 2014, 09:03:07 AM »
Gavin is the man. Better luck next time.

moeron

« Reply #334 on: April 20, 2014, 09:07:22 AM »

He said "Mike Mo I got you."

Late pressure flip was an ode to Mike Mo. Don't think he was being a dick just having fun.

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #335 on: April 20, 2014, 09:09:29 AM »
Gavin Nolan has much less board control than I thought he did....Guy looked like a grandma on his board.

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #336 on: April 20, 2014, 09:11:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He said "Mike Mo I got you."

Late pressure flip was an ode to Mike Mo. Don't think he was being a dick just having fun.

Alright that actually makes sense. I just couldn't make out what he was saying.

pantless

• Rep: 13
« Reply #337 on: April 20, 2014, 09:33:09 AM »
Fuckin Nyjah I hate him so much why is he so good?

Gavin would have been taken out next round anyway though, his legs looked really stiff, not really in control of his board.

shark tits

« Reply #338 on: April 20, 2014, 09:36:46 AM »
Gavin Nolan has much less board control than I thought he did....Guy looked like a grandma on his board.
i've seen wax figures at the museum who were more limber than this guy. just playing, i didn't think he was that bad but it's like when ted williams was at bat and the umpire says 'to bat .400 you've got to be loose. do you feel loose, ted?'

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #339 on: April 20, 2014, 09:44:08 AM »
Nyjah is seriously good, I cant hate on him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #340 on: April 20, 2014, 10:02:46 AM »

Gavin would have been taken out next round anyway though, his legs looked really stiff, not really in control of his board.

in his get to know your joe section he rips so hard, was rooting for him

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #341 on: April 20, 2014, 10:04:29 AM »
Nyjah Huston in battle of the berrics skunker surprise...Poor joe didnt even have a chance

shit_for_brains

« Reply #342 on: April 20, 2014, 10:15:58 AM »
Are Husky puppies a thing with the kids now? I've seen so many people who definitely use the term "swag" with Husky puppies lately, and now Nyjah has one so they have to be some dumb thing right?

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #343 on: April 20, 2014, 10:20:59 AM »
thought that was a pretty weak game. nyjah got him on some normal bullshit tricks then goes for the late hardflip. what, couldnt do a nollie backside flip? switch tre? or any number of other normal tricks? i mean, the kid was on T. just didnt see the point in finishing him off with a trick he knows the guy has never done. maybe if he at least had a couple of letters. pretty tacky.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #344 on: April 20, 2014, 10:27:10 AM »
thought that was a pretty weak game. nyjah got him on some normal bullshit tricks then goes for the late hardflip. what, couldnt do a nollie backside flip? switch tre? or any number of other normal tricks? i mean, the kid was on T. just didnt see the point in finishing him off with a trick he knows the guy has never done. maybe if he at least had a couple of letters. pretty tacky.

Maybe because he wanted to...win?
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #345 on: April 20, 2014, 10:47:40 AM »
what a dick

Berky

• Rep: -19
« Reply #346 on: April 20, 2014, 10:57:47 AM »
Nyjah's style has gotten better... Wish gavin would have won though. I've skated in NYC with him before and he kills it. I think he was nervous because he has insane board control and it a flat ground wizard just like PJ.

rocketofftopic

• Rep: 37
« Reply #347 on: April 20, 2014, 11:11:05 AM »
these games are pointless as fuck, by the third round it'll just be pros vs pros. and yo fuck nyjah for bringing his adorable ass puppy to distract people from the fact that he's a complete fuckboy. nigga had the beast trained to bark when gavin was doing tricks too on some bullshit

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #348 on: April 20, 2014, 11:24:42 AM »
Are Husky puppies a thing with the kids now? I've seen so many people who definitely use the term "swag" with Husky puppies lately, and now Nyjah has one so they have to be some dumb thing right?

The dog is an idea suggested by his PR team to make him seem more humane...

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #349 on: April 20, 2014, 11:26:50 AM »
nyjah dogfighting scandal coming soon

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -600
  • who knows
« Reply #350 on: April 20, 2014, 12:48:35 PM »
Nyah looks a lot better  on the board these days
where is home?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #351 on: April 20, 2014, 12:59:15 PM »
these games are pointless as fuck, by the third round it'll just be pros vs pros. and yo fuck nyjah for bringing his adorable ass puppy to distract people from the fact that he's a complete fuckboy. nigga had the beast trained to bark when gavin was doing tricks too on some bullshit

They really are. I really think they should have gone about this differently and by different, take out all the normal BATB players. This year has to be one of the worst.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #352 on: April 20, 2014, 02:23:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They really are. I really think they should have gone about this differently and by different, take out all the normal BATB players. This year has to be one of the worst.

Maybe they just thought the Joe's were better...or would be less nervous. Just cause these joes can land fakie triple flips doesn't mean they have there tre flips down...

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

pantless

• Rep: 13
« Reply #353 on: April 20, 2014, 02:25:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They should have done one pro vs pro and one joe vs joe game, and then have the winner of each game square off right after. I think that one of the joe's could take it though, we haven't seen em all yet. It would be sick (in both senses) to see someone take out PJ.

shark tits

« Reply #354 on: April 20, 2014, 02:26:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Maybe they just thought the Joe's were better...or would be less nervous. Just cause these joes can land fakie triple flips doesn't mean they have there tre flips down...
i think they like it this way so next time we're talking shit about a pro 'my homie can do that' we realize what a divide there is between the haves and have nots and we never try to storm the gates again. maybe the stigma of being a 'joe' is like being a 'washington general' and you lose to the globetrotters every time. just a thought.

moeron

« Reply #355 on: April 20, 2014, 02:59:01 PM »

I've seen Gavin hit a blunt and then do the best bs tail big flip I've ever seen in my life first try right after. He has all the board control in the world. He was clearly just shakey. I probably would have been too.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #356 on: April 20, 2014, 03:16:03 PM »
Between the yapping dog, the ambition tattoo, and the Lorde background music... I almost punched the screen.

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #357 on: April 20, 2014, 04:43:01 PM »
Was Gavin injured recently or something? He doesn't usually look like that on a board at all. He looked like he could barely roll from one side of the park to the other, let alone do a trick. I was surprised when he actually did land stuff because he was so stiff.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #358 on: April 20, 2014, 05:26:30 PM »
I don't know who's dick David Loy sucked to keep getting on the Berrics as some sort of "skate personality" but I really wish it would stop.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

johntsunami

• Rep: -39
« Reply #359 on: April 20, 2014, 05:40:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Visitors should bat first.
[close]
Yeah, in a "Pro's vs. Joe's" contest its kinda dumb that they even ro sham bo.  Lets the non professionals have a chance.
[close]

Then when the Joe's beat the pros with circus tricks without the pros getting a chance for rebuttal you guys would bitch about that too.

no everyones tired of seeing the damn same people in the finals