Author Topic: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode  (Read 148296 times)

Iceman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
Re: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2014, 01:26:40 PM »
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 01:52:31 PM by Iceman »

Rutger Hauer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2014, 01:32:05 PM »
Are you guys serious with this shit? He really did that and said it on at the show? WHAT?
"I don't know what my appeal is. I can see I've got blue eyes and don't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but I can't understand the fuss."

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2014, 02:02:50 PM »
Expand Quote
That's hilarious if they think taking down the video will somehow make it seem like Chase Gabor, main Filmer for the berrics, never admitted to sodomizing his childhood neighbor with a screwdriver against his will. #neverforget
[close]

needlejuice

• Rep: -101
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2014, 02:52:21 PM »
lets face the facts. berra likes to hire these random dudes who have never had experience elsewhere. i almost choked when gabor said he had never filmed anything outside the berrics. it's like that random steezus christ dude who was around for like a year then dissappeared because he is the most un-charismatic person ever, next to berra who is also extremely awkward to watch and listen to on camera.

If anyone wants to see berra at one of his most awkward moments, watch albery nybergs first try friday. I'd post it, but i just looked and that got taken down too, and it was like a year or two ago
try to remember, forget

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2014, 03:09:06 PM »
lets face the facts. berra likes to hire these random dudes who have never had experience elsewhere. i almost choked when gabor said he had never filmed anything outside the berrics. it's like that random steezus christ dude who was around for like a year then dissappeared because he is the most un-charismatic person ever, next to berra who is also extremely awkward to watch and listen to on camera.

If anyone wants to see berra at one of his most awkward moments, watch albery nybergs first try friday. I'd post it, but i just looked and that got taken down too, and it was like a year or two ago

That was really painful to watch.  Especially:

"My dad speaks English"

"Oh, so your dad's English?"

"Uh, no"

D.B. Cooper

• Rep: -6
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2014, 03:20:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That's hilarious if they think taking down the video will somehow make it seem like Chase Gabor, main Filmer for the berrics, never admitted to sodomizing his childhood neighbor with a screwdriver against his will. #neverforget
[close]
[close]

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2014, 03:37:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That was really painful to watch.  Especially:

"My dad speaks English"

"Uh, no"

here it is. holy shit, that was so cringeworthy its amazing. like cringe-art. berra, i love you. and congrats on the likes and new followers!

http://theberrics.com/first-try-fridays/albert-nyberg.html

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2014, 03:42:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Yo is that Victor on the left?

newhampster

• Rep: 7
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2014, 03:51:15 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong.. But weren't there other stories he "wasn't comfortable with sharing"?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2014, 04:06:09 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong.. But weren't there other stories he "wasn't comfortable with sharing"?
Yea but those involved girls. Chase has a reputation to uphold.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2014, 04:14:57 PM »
Hey Chase. I just wanted to let you know that nobody forgot that you referred to sodomy as a typical childhood prank. I hope nothing good ever happens for you.
p-shuvs and v-flips

Durndle

• Rep: 7
  • Denton. Gateway to Durndle
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2014, 04:21:12 PM »
can somebody on here who lives in southern california briefly befriend chase to find out what he couldn't mention during the episode? because if it's anything like this:
American Psycho - Chainsaw Scene
and I think it is, we can set up a pay pal account to pay for your expenses

BuddyBaker14

• Rep: 0
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2014, 04:58:25 PM »
Why does this weirdo get so much hype for filming in the Berrics--a controlled environment.  Support the dudest in the streets, putting up with "give me one more try", staying for hours until something is landed, hopping fences to get the shot and going on night missions and road trips...and oh yea, the possibility of fines, tickets, arrests, etc.  The Berrics is soft.  Streets 2014.     

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2014, 05:33:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yea but those involved girls. Chase has a reputation to uphold.

Yeah and Brink said he didn't want to "salt his game" with the ladies, so he didn't spill the beans. But yeah, apparently screwdriver rape does not salt one's game.

D.B. Cooper

• Rep: -6
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2014, 05:37:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Yo is that Victor on the left?

Yessir, That's Victor going full on Bruno Mars

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2014, 05:52:37 PM »
Element gave the abhorrent screw driver rapist Chase Gabor a pro deck. I call for a boycott.
I think a boycott requires buying a company's goods in the first place.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2014, 06:37:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

"My dad speaks English"

"Uh, no"
[close]

here it is. holy shit, that was so cringeworthy its amazing. like cringe-art. berra, i love you. and congrats on the likes and new followers!

too much autism for me to handle... had to stop half way through
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

JACKSONVILLAIN

• Rep: 12
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2014, 07:31:13 PM »
Why does this weirdo get so much hype for filming in the Berrics--a controlled environment.  Support the dudest in the streets, putting up with "give me one more try", staying for hours until something is landed, hopping fences to get the shot and going on night missions and road trips...and oh yea, the possibility of fines, tickets, arrests, etc.  The Berrics is soft.  Streets 2014.     

filming at the berrics can still be pretty heavy... the last time I went I was there from like 11am til 8 or 9pm, and this dude Prince was filming the entire time I was there. In that 10 hourish period I saw him stop filming one time for like 10 minutes to go piss or something.

may not be the same circumstances as the streets but imagine how physically exhausting that would be being forced to film for that long. it never stops, there's always ridiculously good people there doing crazy hard shit that has to be filmed.
Good to know photoshopped jizz is the line that SLAP doesn't cross. Pansies.

JACKSONVILLAIN

• Rep: 12
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2014, 07:31:44 PM »
....but im not backing screwdriver sodomy.
Good to know photoshopped jizz is the line that SLAP doesn't cross. Pansies.

Guwop

• Rep: 76
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2014, 09:51:05 PM »

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2014, 10:32:17 PM »
Someone fly me out to LA. I'm going to fight Berra and Chase Gabor.

david_cas_cas

• Rep: -4
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2014, 11:17:39 PM »
I never realized how much insecurity affected people. Holy shit Berra is just like serial killer creepy.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2014, 12:05:06 AM »
Im surprised theres still people here who either haven't seen the episode or haven't heard of this yet. This should make headlines news somewhere.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2014, 03:13:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

"My dad speaks English"

"Uh, no"
[close]

[close]

too much autism for me to handle... had to stop half way through
Ha, Berra was wearing sweats at the Berrics.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2014, 03:37:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Element gave the abhorrent screw driver rapist Chase Gabor a pro deck. I call for a boycott.
[close]
I think a boycott requires buying a company's goods in the first place.
Yeah, look I was going to mention how shit element is in general but I thought I needed my point to be forceful and blunt so the corporate bigwigs take note of what chase gabor and on a wider level the berrics represent. Screwdriver rape.

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2014, 07:14:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

filming at the berrics can still be pretty heavy... the last time I went I was there from like 11am til 8 or 9pm, and this dude Prince was filming the entire time I was there. In that 10 hourish period I saw him stop filming one time for like 10 minutes to go piss or something.

which Prince?

Expand Quote
[close]

imagine being forced to film. 

one can only imagine the hardships...

hardly art, hardly starving

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2014, 07:37:03 AM »
I love how he has no outside interest in filming anything outside of the berrics.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.

needlejuice

• Rep: -101
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2014, 08:15:06 AM »
I really think we should make a petition to get this dude fired or at least his pro model off the market...

the trick in your signature would be so much cooler if he hopped back on his board after he popped it. after examining it, it looks really ugly, and easy to do the way he steps back on when the board hits the ground. prob the worst no comply variation ive seen. it looks like kurt winter too, please god dont tell me it is
try to remember, forget

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2014, 08:17:17 AM »
It's disappointing that Slap seems to be the only place that actually expresses concern that Chase Gabor, filmer of the Berrics, admitted to sodomizing a child with a screwdriver against his will. Of all the controversies that have followed various pro skateboarders for whatever they've said or done, this instance is definitely the most alarming and it hasn't even been addressed by anybody other than Brink when he was asked about it here.