Author Topic: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode  (Read 148459 times)

Maggie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65488
Re: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode
« Reply #360 on: June 11, 2015, 12:47:30 PM »
haha wow

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #361 on: June 11, 2015, 02:51:41 PM »
yea shit like that ^^^ isnt helping anything. ridiculous exaggerations are just going to exacerbate things.

i would like to know what happened, and why they deleted and covered up so much stuff. the only explanation i can think of is that chase is a super lame and boring guy so they concocted a plan where he would pass on three 'crazier' stories, and then tell one crazy/made up one to make kids think he is bad ass. which is incredibly stupid and probably didnt happen
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #362 on: June 11, 2015, 03:05:14 PM »
Dude whoever that is needs to chill on the rhetoric.  "CHASE GABOR SODOMIZED A BOY" has connotations like he molested a child as an adult.  Why don't you calm your tits until we find out what actually happened.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -304
« Reply #363 on: June 11, 2015, 04:22:06 PM »
Dude whoever that is needs to chill on the rhetoric.  "CHASE GABOR SODOMIZED A BOY" has connotations like he molested a child as an adult.  Why don't you calm your tits until we find out what actually happened.

We already know what happend, he said it himself, he sodomized a boy with a screwdriver.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3313
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #364 on: June 11, 2015, 04:34:08 PM »
Aw c'mon guys I mean who here hasn't played a friendly game of "Toolbox" with their pals?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #365 on: June 11, 2015, 04:40:19 PM »
Ok I kind of looked at this as half serious half joke before but I just re-watched it on Vimeo uncut and he says its happened multiple times amongst other fucked up occurrences. 

It's lame that Brink, Erica and Ride Channel make it a joke too...

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 425
« Reply #366 on: June 11, 2015, 04:41:21 PM »
haha wow

I thought when I saw this that Braydon wrote that and made a specific insta post about it. Finally just realized it's some randoms comment. Just incase anyone else thought Braydon wrote it.

Irvine-Sucks.com

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #367 on: June 11, 2015, 05:19:06 PM »
Ok I kind of looked at this as half serious half joke before but I just re-watched it on Vimeo uncut and he says its happened multiple times amongst other fucked up occurrences.  

It's lame that Brink, Erica and Ride Channel make it a joke too...

It's no wonder Brink has been glaringly absent in this thread. He's let on that it wasn't exactly his finest hour.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #368 on: June 11, 2015, 05:38:07 PM »
braydon on scrambling to remain relevant?

edit:
I thought when I saw this that Braydon wrote that and made a specific insta post about it. Finally just realized it's some randoms comment. Just incase anyone else thought Braydon wrote it.

oops, my bad!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:27:09 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

shit_for_brains

« Reply #369 on: June 11, 2015, 05:42:07 PM »
Brink bailed on the original thread within four posts of me pointing out Chase's screwnanigans.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #370 on: June 11, 2015, 07:01:32 PM »
Yeah well if you happened to be at street league pro open in BCN and saw his "filmer outfit"....then you'd realize he has chomo written all over him.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #371 on: June 12, 2015, 09:58:15 AM »
Has anyone sent this info and video to any news outlets local(LA) or national? Also think sending it to ESPn might not be a bad idea. I'm sure some news room wouldn't mind breaking this story...
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #372 on: June 12, 2015, 03:21:05 PM »
how do people post images of posts on instagram that include the comments? even the fabo account got the copy/paste about chase
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #373 on: June 12, 2015, 04:58:12 PM »
Expand Quote
GoodguyEh my head was literally going to explode if you didn't make that comment.�  I think half the people in this thread think he�  went and shoved a screwdriver up a kids ass last week. they were under 10 years old. I don't think people should be going around calling him something as serious as a child molester. i think he knew what he was doing was very wrong and he was no doubt a cunt of a kid but I don't think he knew he was sexually abusing him.
[close]

I don't think you know what literally means.�  

The only real world comparison I see with this is that shit Lena Dunham got into a few months ago when she caught a lot of flak about being a young child and putting rocks in her sister's vagina.�  People were pretty pissed and I don't remember the words "she held her sister down" being involved.�  

Can anyone put an actual number on the age this happened at?

Knowing something is wrong and still doing is totally unaffected by whether or not the person knows the technical name for what they've done.�  �

yes, I don't use literally correctly and I really hope that fucks with you grammar hoes.

I don't think its right to be calling this man a child molester. If the story changes or new shit comes to light I will change my mind.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:46:46 PM by KING TUT »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #374 on: June 12, 2015, 05:04:02 PM »
Chase Gabor is a fucking child molester.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

jomeara1

« Reply #375 on: June 13, 2015, 10:07:24 AM »
Has anyone sent this info and video to any news outlets local(LA) or national? Also think sending it to ESPn might not be a bad idea. I'm sure some news room wouldn't mind breaking this story...

I wouldn't do that just yet.  Just let the guy speak first and see what happens.  
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 11:36:02 AM by Johnny »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #376 on: June 15, 2015, 05:28:34 PM »
Where the fuck is his apology/explanation?
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #377 on: June 15, 2015, 05:52:13 PM »
He is being prepped at Sea Org.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #378 on: June 16, 2015, 06:40:50 AM »
Kids do fucked up shit.

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 108
« Reply #379 on: June 16, 2015, 11:20:59 AM »

too much

« Reply #380 on: June 16, 2015, 01:24:33 PM »
Don't ask Chase Gabor for a skate tool, he might take it the wrong way.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #381 on: June 16, 2015, 01:37:49 PM »
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

gnar'd
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

abudabi

« Reply #382 on: June 16, 2015, 02:11:15 PM »
yeah im sure you loved a.seaholm or band's posts, dipshit.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #383 on: June 16, 2015, 04:25:43 PM »
Aw c'mon guys I mean who here hasn't played a friendly game of "Toolbox" with their pals?

10/10

Chase is a child molestor

• Rep: -10
« Reply #384 on: June 17, 2015, 06:22:45 PM »
Well it only took me 3 days to get him to tell ed he was going to tell his story, I told ed and you guys I was now patiently waiting and going back to normal skate life. Well.....when the fuck are you going to talk to you sick fuck! You sodomized your childhood neighbor with a fucking screwdriver you sick motherfucker. Don't think I won't make this bigger, you better talk soon you pathetic, deviant, grotesque, sick human. Hey, here's a thought for your dumbass, maybe I wouldn't think these extreme witchhunt style things if you opened your fucking mouth and spoke? Why are you so scared? I'll give you one more week then I will make sure you talk. I know people you dumbass, your future at ESPN, Street League, The Berrics is all riding on your response. Don't think I won't blow this up even bigger, I'll make this 10x worse beacause that's what you have done up until now. Only guilty people hide, only guilty people act overly defensive. So what's the wait CHASE GABOR? BTW, FUCK ALL OF YOU people on here who think you're funny or try to side this sick fuck. I don't want to know any of you and I hope you never procreate. No wonder slap is hated, half of you are just as fucking guilty. My last post on this site ever.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #385 on: June 17, 2015, 08:16:01 PM »
Well it only took me 3 days to get him to tell ed he was going to tell his story, I told ed and you guys I was now patiently waiting and going back to normal skate life. Well.....when the fuck are you going to talk to you sick fuck! You sodomized your childhood neighbor with a fucking screwdriver you sick motherfucker. Don't think I won't make this bigger, you better talk soon you pathetic, deviant, grotesque, sick human. Hey, here's a thought for your dumbass, maybe I wouldn't think these extreme witchhunt style things if you opened your fucking mouth and spoke? Why are you so scared? I'll give you one more week then I will make sure you talk. I know people you dumbass, your future at ESPN, Street League, The Berrics is all riding on your response. Don't think I won't blow this up even bigger, I'll make this 10x worse beacause that's what you have done up until now. Only guilty people hide, only guilty people act overly defensive. So what's the wait CHASE GABOR? BTW, FUCK ALL OF YOU people on here who think you're funny or try to side this sick fuck. I don't want to know any of you and I hope you never procreate. No wonder slap is hated, half of you are just as fucking guilty. My last post on this site ever.

bo bice

• Rep: 79
« Reply #386 on: June 17, 2015, 08:26:32 PM »
I commented on ed's photo and he responded "you may be surprised to learn who that kid was" which is cryptic as fuck and only deepens my intrigue. 

nice_guy_2

« Reply #387 on: June 17, 2015, 08:35:18 PM »
i am going to kill chase gabor consider this a threat

OldmanEpic

« Reply #388 on: June 17, 2015, 09:20:33 PM »
i am going to kill chase gabor consider this a threat

Screenshotted and sent to ISIS.

Praise be to allah

shit_for_brains

« Reply #389 on: June 17, 2015, 09:23:13 PM »
I commented on ed's photo and he responded "you may be surprised to learn who that kid was" which is cryptic as fuck and only deepens my intrigue. 

Oh god what if it was me