Author Topic: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode  (Read 148468 times)

DannyDee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
Re: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode
« Reply #570 on: November 07, 2018, 11:55:49 AM »
if this is true imagine the trauma and stigma that this guy must have battled against, during his entire life... Anyway, fuck Berra
I like how Berra views it as a conspiracy against the Berrics by the Ride Channel. Not just friends telling the Ride Channel to ask Chase about an embarrassing story.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #571 on: November 07, 2018, 12:21:03 PM »
Expand Quote
if this is true imagine the trauma and stigma that this guy must have battled against, during his entire life... Anyway, fuck Berra
[close]
I like how Berra views it as a conspiracy against the Berrics by the Ride Channel. Not just friends telling the Ride Channel to ask Chase about an embarrassing story.

I mean to be fair, the ride channel really was the berries only competition. Like you could say thrasher, but who in the living fuck if they watch thrasher and actually watch legitimately fucking awesome skateboarding watches the berries? I feel like the fuckers who watched ride channel are exactly the same demographic as the berries.

That being said the berries and Berra are kook status for life, but I genuinely find Berra truthful even though he’s a fucking kook.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #572 on: November 07, 2018, 03:00:18 PM »
"... they did it to embarrass him and embarrass the Berrics"
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #573 on: November 07, 2018, 04:53:51 PM »
Expand Quote
I’m down with literally every social movement slap has, but this is fucking stupid. He was like under 10???? Y’all never heard of the game dr. That five year olds play because there parents never teach them about the opposite sex genitalia. I mean my parents were very open and educated but I saw that shit. Giving this guy shit is like giving an 8 year old the death penalty.
[close]

we played doctor not 50 shades of bob the builder

Listen up squeebs, if you want gnars, crack high A grade jokes like cosmicgypsies. That hot fire 🔥
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #574 on: November 07, 2018, 05:34:45 PM »
i like how borra corrects himself with “i am” instead of “im” like it sounds tougher or something.
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #575 on: November 07, 2018, 05:36:26 PM »

You mean RIDE channel made chase stick a screwdriver in someones ass as a child, and then made him laughingly joke about it as an adult, thats deep bruh

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #576 on: November 07, 2018, 06:46:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You mean RIDE channel made chase stick a screwdriver in someones ass as a child, and then made him laughingly joke about it as an adult, thats deep bruh

Listen you don’t know how big this Berrics is. It goes all the way to the president.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #577 on: November 07, 2018, 10:16:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I mean to be fair, the ride channel really was the berries only competition. Like you could say thrasher, but who in the living fuck if they watch thrasher and actually watch legitimately fucking awesome skateboarding watches the berries? I feel like the fuckers who watched ride channel are exactly the same demographic as the berries.

That being said the berries and Berra are kook status for life, but I genuinely find Berra truthful even though he’s a fucking kook.
Berra is on permanent victim status. Just look at how he lost the plot over DC and bullies in the industry.  Even if he believes he's right and comes across as sincere, he's probably wrong. They literally asked a bunch of people about embarrassing stuff that they thought could be funny. Berra's the type of person who wakes up everyday, trying to find out who wronged him or a conspiracy to wrong him, and considering he is a Scientologist and what their attitudes toward persecution of their beliefs are, it is not surprising.

MtnDoucheBag

• Rep: -96
« Reply #578 on: November 12, 2023, 05:56:21 AM »
Forgive me for bringing up an old topic, but does anyone have this video interview saved? My buddy wants to know the context of this travesty.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #579 on: November 12, 2023, 06:13:28 AM »
Of course I have it on dvd, between to Breathless and Citizen Kane

MtnDoucheBag

« Reply #580 on: November 12, 2023, 06:20:55 AM »
My bad I wasn’t specific. Is it posted online?

Troubadour26

• Rep: 70
« Reply #581 on: November 12, 2023, 06:32:53 AM »
how do we go about having the rest of the ride channel deleted? and Gabor’s new channel while we’re at it

mikevsleftlightningtat

• Rep: -4
« Reply #582 on: November 12, 2023, 06:40:50 AM »

“I love cinema. My favorite movies are citizen kane and the boondock saints”

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #583 on: November 12, 2023, 07:45:54 AM »
Forgive me for bringing up an old topic, but does anyone have this video interview saved? My buddy wants to know the context of this travesty.

The long and short of it is: Rob and Erica had Chase and MAYBE some other guest on (maybe Rowley) and they got into the topic of all sorts of goofy stuff they and their gangs of friends would do as little adolescents. When it got to Chase, he mentioned maybe a couple normal things, and then casually slipped in that him and maybe also a couple neighborhood kids pinned this one dude to the ground and, either as a rite of passage ritual or just to be extremely depraved maniacs, stuck a screwdriver up the kid's asshole. 99.9% certain it was Chase saying it was his idea, and it could very well have been him acting alone. Rob, Erica, and the guest (if there was one... again, I forget) just kinda laughed along nonchalantly, or more (god, hopefully) likely, they PRETENDED to laugh along despite it being an insanely fucked up thing to admit to.

Episode promptly continued to carry on as if nothing had happened and remained your typical mostly-shitty Weekend Buzz episode. Nothing super exciting, just an awkward weirdo who should have always stayed behind the camera to begin with admitting to committing a bizarre and likely EXTREMELY painful rape to a fellow minor. Ho-hum, ho-hum, just your pretty basic casual skateboarder web-interview right?  :o
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 08:02:45 AM by GOKU »

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -512
« Reply #584 on: November 12, 2023, 07:58:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The long and short of it is: Rob and Erica had Chase and MAYBE some other guest on (maybe Rowley) and they got into the topic of all sorts of goofy stuff they and their gangs of friends would do as little adolescents. When it got to Chase, he mentioned maybe a couple normal things, and then casually slipped in that him and maybe also a couple neighborhood kids pinned this one dude to the ground and, either as a rite of passage ritual or just to be extremely depraved maniacs, stuck a screwdriver up the kid's asshole. Almost certain it was Chase saying it was his idea, and it could very well have been him acting alone. Rob, Erica, and the guest (if there was one... again, I forget) just kinda laughed along nonchalantly, or more (god, hopefully) likely, they PRETENDED to laugh along despite it being an insanely fucked up thing to admit to.

Episode promptly continued to carry on as if nothing had happened and remained your typical mostly-shitty Weekend Buzz episode. Nothing super exciting, just an awkward weirdo who should have always stayed behind the camera to begin with admitting to committing a bizarre and likely EXTREMELY painful rape to a fellow minor. Ho-hum, ho-hum, just your pretty basic casual skateboarder web-interview right?  :o

Gnarred for the generous time taken to recap.

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

fuck_that_guy

• Rep: 286
« Reply #586 on: November 12, 2023, 02:33:32 PM »
fuck that guy

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #587 on: November 12, 2023, 08:01:37 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5tblaLnfAg&ab_channel=DonkeyPunch
bro save every video ever goddamn!
He really says "and sodomize em" at 0:18
that's rape, and he's getting away with it.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 978
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #588 on: November 12, 2023, 08:53:09 PM »
Piece of trash
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #589 on: November 12, 2023, 09:26:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The long and short of it is: Rob and Erica had Chase and MAYBE some other guest on (maybe Rowley) and they got into the topic of all sorts of goofy stuff they and their gangs of friends would do as little adolescents. When it got to Chase, he mentioned maybe a couple normal things, and then casually slipped in that him and maybe also a couple neighborhood kids pinned this one dude to the ground and, either as a rite of passage ritual or just to be extremely depraved maniacs, stuck a screwdriver up the kid's asshole. 99.9% certain it was Chase saying it was his idea, and it could very well have been him acting alone. Rob, Erica, and the guest (if there was one... again, I forget) just kinda laughed along nonchalantly, or more (god, hopefully) likely, they PRETENDED to laugh along despite it being an insanely fucked up thing to admit to.

Call me crazy but i seem to recall He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named coming in here and saying that Chase has since confessed that he never did this, and that it was actually something that happened to him. He claimed he lied about it as his way of dealing with his own personal trauma around the incident.

I’m not going digging to find the post, maybe someone else can be bothered.
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #590 on: November 12, 2023, 11:15:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Call me crazy but i seem to recall He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named coming in here and saying that Chase has since confessed that he never did this, and that it was actually something that happened to him. He claimed he lied about it as his way of dealing with his own personal trauma around the incident.

I’m not going digging to find the post, maybe someone else can be bothered.
You recollect correctly.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -304
« Reply #591 on: November 12, 2023, 11:15:25 PM »
From memory as well they had a pop up that read “which end would you choose?” after discussing it further.

Sick fucks.

Dummklaus

• Rep: 45

skating

• Rep: 1
« Reply #593 on: November 13, 2023, 03:50:10 AM »
I love it when people talk about Skating like it's a person, because I am.  Thanks Berra!

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #594 on: November 13, 2023, 04:55:46 AM »
I bet SB backed/still backs Danny Masterson too

"oh that was years ago, water under the bridge, shoulda paid more money to Xenu if you wanted to prevent bad things from happening to you"

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #595 on: November 13, 2023, 08:30:06 AM »
I bet SB backed/still backs Danny Masterson too

"oh that was years ago, water under the bridge, shoulda paid more money to Xenu if you wanted to prevent bad things from happening to you"

FYI:

Hey everybody, Xenu is the bad guy. He's not the Scientologist's god. Quite the opposite actually.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -512
« Reply #596 on: November 13, 2023, 09:29:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Here ya go.

[close]

Woah, if that’s the case that is a super rough situation for chase.  What kind of sicko brothers would do that? “Oh remember that time he was sodomized? Let’s share that one”

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1003
« Reply #597 on: November 13, 2023, 09:58:51 AM »
Who knows if Berra's lying about it, but that's a convenient way to shut down the accusations of a Berrics employee and flip the narrative. Weird that he framed it like it was Ride Channel trying to embarrass the Berrics but who knows it's not like Steve's a member of a cult that has a strategic policy of attacking anybody that threatens them or anything.

TheWineClub

• Rep: 41
« Reply #598 on: November 13, 2023, 10:08:39 AM »
From what I remember there were a few topics he was asked about that his friends submitted and he refused to speak on any of them, one of them was about a girlfriend or something and at the end they mentioned screwdrivers and he went and talked about that out of all the other topics. Always found that really weird, he could have simply skipped it like he was skipping the other ones. Brinks follow up about asking which end went in made it even more disturbing.

MtnDoucheBag

« Reply #599 on: November 13, 2023, 10:41:58 AM »
From what I remember there were a few topics he was asked about that his friends submitted and he refused to speak on any of them, one of them was about a girlfriend or something and at the end they mentioned screwdrivers and he went and talked about that out of all the other topics. Always found that really weird, he could have simply skipped it like he was skipping the other ones. Brinks follow up about asking which end went in made it even more disturbing.

Yeah that tripped me out too. The dude refused to talk about other stories but didn’t seem to have a problem talking about shuving a screw driver up a child’s asshole?