Author Topic: hitler madness!  (Read 9684 times)

shark tits

Re: hitler madness!
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2014, 10:19:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i hadn't been responding to the reagan character because initially, i thought he was being obvious 'i'm a shitty poster that everyone hates but they'll be hating ronald reagan, the republican.' it prolly sounded really clever in his head.
as time goes on i think he's actually a double agent. like WBC and their protests have made americans more gay friendly i think he is advancing the cause of the right wing. i was pro welfare, pro poor people and i just loved abortion but this alex jones in reagan's clothing has made me side w/ the 1%ers even though i'm poorer than anyone. i've never met jesus or white privilege but if you say it'll work for me, i'll take your word.
dude's posts are all variations of 'you're stupid, you're an idiot, you're a piece of shit'. i've heard less redundant parrots. then 'tell me about your father' broke the mold but that came from me explaining the root of his anal fixation being his mother and the thermometer. 'tell me about your mawther' i wrote in freud accent. if nothing else i taught him a new phrase that he can use in class.
here's another situation that would never happen in real life. gypper calling everyone stupid piece of shit to their face. all that repressed hostility, go fistfight a racist. at the least it might change their opinion that liberals are pussies.
[close]
Don't flatter yourself, anyone who's ever taken a psychology 101 class can tell you what an Oedipal complex is. I even know what it is and I went to a fucking art college
[close]
wasn't flattering myself just mentioning that he paraphrased someone who's apparently wicked shtooops. you sound highly intelligent to absorb pop psychology through the burdens of art school. do you paint tasteful nudes? do you still skate?
[close]
No, I drew them in a couple figure drawing classes, I'm an architect though. And yes, yes I do.
good on you for still skating. some of yuz are suspect. do you ever build us something or do you not have that kind of leeway? i take it your profession makes you somewhat of an authority on DIY does and don'ts?

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2014, 08:51:43 AM »
Sleepypancakes doesn't even like quality literature. He's an authority on nothing.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Aidan Clarke

• Rep: -122
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2014, 02:47:28 PM »
Slap really cojfusesbthe shit out of me, my original account was removed bc I talked about where ethnic Jews may have originated and how the rothschilds are an inbred banking dynasty. no good/ bad side bwas taken. Now people can tout their affinity for t hitler and get a name change, gipper can threaten someone's well being in the real world outside of the boards while he talks shit about everyone with a differing opinion as he points his butt hole fingering finger at everyone else, and the admins keep the whole spectacle going.

Take it how u want but everyone has a different opinion , and if they do you should embrace it or leave it be without playing the elitist schmuck role and criticize everyone that views things outside of the box you set for yourself .

Also, don't expect slap to be a democracy. This place is more or less a collection of dictatorships that will apply different standards to the same exact situation played out in multiple instances. Don't expect that if one person gets a slap on the wrist, you will too for the same scenario.

But I'm sure you already knew this..
#crackkka

BBM: 79DEA941, fuck with me sheffledge

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2014, 03:13:53 PM »
There's a simple thing that you complainers don't seem to understand. Gip isn't silenced while you are for a reason and it has nothing to do with opinions or democracy. He's usually factually correct, and you're usually factually wrong. The people in control see that and act accordingly. Plus Gip is funny when he's mad. Easily one of the top posters.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

shark tits

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2014, 03:23:16 PM »
There's a simple thing that you complainers don't seem to understand. Gip isn't silenced while you are for a reason and it has nothing to do with opinions or democracy. He's usually factually correct, and you're usually factually wrong. The people in control see that and act accordingly. Plus Gip is funny when he's mad. Easily one of the top posters.
i disagree. all his 'facts' consist of calling people idiot, stupid and piece of shit. he's been around for a long time and people are entertained by him repeating the few insults he uses. anyone that questions basic assumptions, not necessarily states the opposite but proffers it like food for thought gets crucified or their account frozen. i've heard about inbred jews but i don't know much. maybe aiden could teach us more? maybe it's malarkey. i'd like to have the chance to make up my own mind. there's a ton of stuff that people take for granted that's not true. not saying i've got all the answers but 50 yrs ago doctors promoted smoking and 20 yrs ago they promoted oxycontin and 20 yrs from now they'll be on some new boolshit. doctors can be a metaphor for everyone else too.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2014, 04:00:40 PM »
Fuck it, it was talked about earlier, people wanted to see if I could push him off without the need of a ban, I tried. Fuck it. Ban.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2014, 04:04:14 PM »
Slap really cojfusesbthe shit out of me, my original account was removed bc I talked about where ethnic Jews may have originated and how the rothschilds are an inbred banking dynasty. no good/ bad side bwas taken. Now people can tout their affinity for t hitler and get a name change, gipper can threaten someone's well being in the real world outside of the boards while he talks shit about everyone with a differing opinion as he points his butt hole fingering finger at everyone else, and the admins keep the whole spectacle going.

Take it how u want but everyone has a different opinion , and if they do you should embrace it or leave it be without playing the elitist schmuck role and criticize everyone that views things outside of the box you set for yourself .

Also, don't expect slap to be a democracy. This place is more or less a collection of dictatorships that will apply different standards to the same exact situation played out in multiple instances. Don't expect that if one person gets a slap on the wrist, you will too for the same scenario.

Of course idiots pull the "elitist" card as if their ignorance is the fault of the educated. Fuck you, you don't get it? Read a book, or find other stupid people who won't make you feel so ignorant. Don't tell me to be more stupid. Though I agree with one thing, shark shit should be banned.

Aidan Clarke

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2014, 04:07:57 PM »

Most of what he gets uppity about is opinion. Even his facts are infused with opinion.  Your argument of his kid like grown man reactions being funny is his only redeeming quality. I was sourcing factual work from Jewish business ken and scholars about Jews and was called a racist in my reasoning for being banned. He uses facts to try and twist his opinions to seem factual, like when he was exposed in the whole white guilt/ white privilege situation. He is the biggest Nazi on the message board.
#crackkka

Aidan Clarke

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2014, 04:13:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Of course idiots pull the "elitist" card as if their ignorance is the fault of the educated. Fuck you, you don't get it? Read a book, or find other stupid people who won't make you feel so ignorant. Don't tell me to be more stupid. Though I agree with one thing, shark shit should be banned.

You writing like your opinion has the upper hand is the definition of elitism. And to assume that I feel ignorant at your hand is to assume that your ego hasbconvinnced you that you have the power to do so. I wouldn't tell you to be more stupid, just take my advice of not.seeing other perspectives as incorrect if they do not jive with yours.
#crackkka

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2014, 04:25:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You writing like your opinion has the upper hand is the definition of elitism. And to assume that I feel ignorant at your hand is to assume that your ego hasbconvinnced you that you have the power to do so. I wouldn't tell you to be more stupid, just take my advice of not.seeing other perspectives as incorrect if they do not jive with yours.
You weren't spreading validly sourced articles, you were literally spreading Nazi propaganda. Like, literally, the Nazis wrote the stuff you were sharing, others have just continued to repeat it after they had their downfall. Does it make me an elitist for knowing that, or are you just intentionally playing stupid to continue going after the jews while being too big of a pussy to acknowledge what you are? I think its the latter.

It should be pointed out- I'm not a mod, and had no hand in your banning, so you can't put that on me. You offended the sensibilities or many/most posters with your racist bullshit.

Aidan Clarke

« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2014, 05:15:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
You weren't spreading validly sourced articles, you were literally spreading Nazi propaganda. Like, literally, the Nazis wrote the stuff you were sharing, others have just continued to repeat it after they had their downfall. Does it make me an elitist for knowing that, or are you just intentionally playing stupid to continue going after the jews while being too big of a pussy to acknowledge what you are? I think its the latter.

It should be pointed out- I'm not a mod, and had no hand in your banning, so you can't put that on me. You offended the sensibilities or many/most posters with your racist bullshit.

I cited works from only Jewish authors pre world wars. Nothing Nazi about that, and it is not like I was quoting protocols of Zion or something. That makes your opinion of what I wrote  based on an assumption, unless you believe the nazis took Jewish ideas and ran with them. Did you even read why I called your opinions elitist or can you not read. I said its simply because you do what you just did and make assumptions, sprinkle them with abstract.facts and refuse to listen to anyone else. Again, I never went after the Jews and found my facts in Jewish works, so you calling me a pussy and saying I hate them is also unfounded. I think you probably travel in a circle in reality that buys your bull without question and cqnt stand that people here don't follow suit.

On top of that, it doesn't need to be pointed out that you aren't a mod or had anything to do.with me being banned because.I never said you did any of that. Randozzi did, and if he looked up where everything came from he wouldn't have seen it as racist. What should be pointed out is that I never said I hated Jewish people or their religion, to say that would be a construct of fabrication
#crackkka

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2014, 06:00:08 PM »
I'm jewish, your full of shit. You are clearly intentionally spreading white supremacist propaganda that you found while intentionally seeking out anti-semetic material. People don't just stumble on that shit, and your claim that jews wrote that bullshit about jewish banking conspiracies and shit is intending to come off ignorant, but you know you are full of shit.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2014, 06:26:00 PM »
I'm glad the most intense debates i get into on this site are about Nike Sb (who i usually disagree with gipper about) but some people here are showing themselves to be real morons. We come to this site because we all share a common interest and i'm sure Slap covers pretty much every demographic (rich,poor, hetrosexual, homesexual, Hispanic, white, african, baptist, jewish etc). Really, if people want to taught some ideological garbage on how we are something other than a bunch of equals who share a common interest to play with a wooden toy should leave to stormfront. There is a big difference between the joking classic Jovontae World boards and the crap some people are spewing then trying to hide behind it was a joke. While maybe something has been lost in an attempt at sarcasm, the holocaust is something that has potentially happened to people on this forums relatives and seeing arguments that supported events like that being used as an argument here is beyond disrespectful.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2014, 06:28:37 PM »
the holocaust is something that has potentially happened
uh oh!

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2014, 06:31:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
uh oh!

HAHAHAHA, well played, meant it happened, but people who are on this site potentially had relatives who were victims of it.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2014, 08:19:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
uh oh!

TheFifthColumn

• Rep: -113
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2014, 08:38:48 PM »
my original account was removed bc I talked about where ethnic Jews may have originated and how the rothschilds are an inbred banking dynasty.

Go on...  Explain to me what you know.  I used to work in financial services, know of a couple investment bankers personally and I still keep in touch with my former econ teacher who has gone on to work for a regional Federal Reserve Bank.

I want to hear what you believe about the banking system, because I probably believe something different from you, and I am curious about and open to the opinions of others which diverge from mine.

shark tits

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2014, 09:25:29 PM »
I'm jewish, your full of shit. You are clearly intentionally spreading white supremacist propaganda that you found while intentionally seeking out anti-semetic material. People don't just stumble on that shit, and your claim that jews wrote that bullshit about jewish banking conspiracies and shit is intending to come off ignorant, but you know you are full of shit.
i've stumbled on all sorts of shit. according to the muslims, the white man was created by a mad scientist named yakob smirnoff when he mixed a muslim w/ a pig and the end result was the first member of the white race. i'm curious why muslims aren't still inventing new races since they had the technology in the 5th century.
basically, even though i don't think you're worth reasoning w/, just proving that you can find all sorts of 'facts' by reading outside your particular field of interest. i'm pretty sure i wasn't on a white bashing sight when i learned our true history.
thanks yakob!

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2014, 10:25:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i've stumbled on all sorts of shit. according to the muslims, the white man was created by a mad scientist named yakob smirnoff when he mixed a muslim w/ a pig and the end result was the first member of the white race. i'm curious why muslims aren't still inventing new races since they had the technology in the 5th century.
basically, even though i don't think you're worth reasoning w/, just proving that you can find all sorts of 'facts' by reading outside your particular field of interest. i'm pretty sure i wasn't on a white bashing sight when i learned our true history.
thanks yakob!

*Bah-dum-fartttt* Could you stop being dumber than fuck with your "off the cuff" poo-bah horseshit. I'm finding that it's only you laughing at your own shit. While I think Gipper is a filled shit pipe of self indulgence, your mental ridiculousness is showing. Stop that shit and don't resort to some play doh eating retardism, you're not a Groucho. Now you're just trolling and making a total mockery of yourself. Which ends in no respect for a mentally challenged individual who think's "they have it together and found sacred info" I'm all for expression, opposing points, challenge, and the right of folks to have their own opinion. But you have inadvertently shit all over yourself, dude. Shit if you really read or understood Jim Goad's writings you would take away something from them. Get past the flash and see the absurdity of daily life and you're an idiot for exposing any snippet of yourself to the vultures unless you're drunk on trolling.

I'll give you minimal respect for challenging other's views in a super sticky, gooey, clumpy fashion, but outside of that you've become a gigantic disappointment.

I feel it's the blind leading the blind on this one. Maybe you need to shut the fuck up and Grappler needs to lay off. Let this one fade into obscurity. Shit is tired.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 10:43:22 PM by Wall of Nausea »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2014, 10:47:02 PM »
Expand Quote
my original account was removed bc I talked about where ethnic Jews may have originated and how the rothschilds are an inbred banking dynasty.
[close]

Go on...  Explain to me what you know.  I used to work in financial services, know of a couple investment bankers personally and I still keep in touch with my former econ teacher who has gone on to work for a regional Federal Reserve Bank.

I want to hear what you believe about the banking system, because I probably believe something different from you, and I am curious about and open to the opinions of others which diverge from mine.
Yes, as a white, christian man, you find no offense in him spreading unjustified rumors against jewish people. As a Jew, I find it despicable. You aren't tolerant, you're privileged.

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2014, 11:47:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Yes, as a white, christian man, you find no offense in him spreading unjustified rumors against jewish people. As a Jew, I find it despicable. You aren't tolerant, you're privileged.

Through a sheet anything is possible. ;)

dillanharp

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2014, 12:29:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
thanks yakob!

None of what this dude typed is true. 

Read the Koran fucko, it's online and free. Your SSi check won't be affected.

Ollie Ringwald

• Rep: -3
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2014, 02:56:00 AM »
Though I agree with one thing, shark shit should be banned.

You realise that if he's banned he'll still be a racist? 

The way you're waging your current campaign makes it seem like it's not racism you have a problem with it's just people that make your preferred skateboarding message board a less fun place for you to hang out.

shark tits

« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2014, 05:45:22 AM »
wall of nausea, i'm smart enough to realize you don't change anyone's mind over a message board or real world argument for that matter. i tried to talk about jim goad and just got 'you're racist-ed' to death. some people need stuff to be offended over and other people like jumping on a bandwagon. i'm over it either way, that was just something i read on mondays.
to nallid here's from wiki
"Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yakob) is, according to the Nation of Islam (NOI), a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and was responsible for creating the white race to be a "race of devils". He did this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos."

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2014, 05:46:59 AM »
the nation of islam is not islam you fucking idiot

shark tits

« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2014, 06:04:41 AM »
you're part of the 85 who don't got a clue, you ain't tellin this poor righteous teacher shit.

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Rep: -8
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2014, 09:05:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You realise that if he's banned he'll still be a racist?  

The way you're waging your current campaign makes it seem like it's not racism you have a problem with it's just people that make your preferred skateboarding message board a less fun place for you to hang out.

So what's wrong with that? Isn't that what anti-racism consists of? Fighting racism in your daily life? Isn't it about making clear that racism has no place in your workplace, crew of friends, or even the message board where you spend some time? Doing nothing about it will reinforce racism and legitimize it as "just another opinion to have". Which it is not. History has really shown that much.

Most societies have widely accepted the notion that racism is not just an opinion but a belief that individuals can't be individuals. That does not conform with the values of democracy and therefore racial discrimination (as much as other forms of discrimination on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, etc. are or should be) is illegal. Call it restriction on freedom of speech or whatever you will, but I for myself have come to the realization that it's perfectly ok to have certain restrictions and fundamental values. That's why I hate it when people like Chomsky defend holocaust deniers. Or posters on here defending some racist fuck who's desperately seeking for attention.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:08:58 AM by AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice »

TheFifthColumn

• Rep: -113
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2014, 09:13:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Go on...?  Explain to me what you know.?  I used to work in financial services, know of a couple investment bankers personally and I still keep in touch with my former econ teacher who has gone on to work for a regional Federal Reserve Bank.

[close]

Well I'm not Christian - although I suppose I am now that you impart that characteristic onto me.

And I am clearly interested in his economic beliefs, not his racial one, which I thought was clear by the content of my post.  This is not the first time somebody has started talking about economics and banking and I have jumped in with questions.  I like discussing economics, even with people that seem to have crazy crackpot ideas - those are the ones that are easiest to refute.

Look I'm sorry you get so offended, but there is an ignore button.

Ollie Ringwald

• Rep: -3
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2014, 09:17:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You realise that if he's banned he'll still be a racist? ? 

[close]

So what's wrong with that? Isn't that what anti-racism consists of? Fighting racism in your daily life? Isn't it about making clear that racism has no place in your workplace, crew of friends, or even the message board where you spend some time? Doing nothing about it will reinforce racism and legitimize it as "just another opinion to have". Which it is not. History has really shown that much.

I guess I don't really seeing getting Shark Tits to focus his Slap account as "fighting racism".. If he stops posting here the amount of racists in the world will remain unchanged whereas trying to get him to change his point of view may result in that number reducing by one.

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Rep: -8
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2014, 09:35:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You realise that if he's banned he'll still be a racist? ? 

[close]

[close]

I guess I don't really seeing getting Shark Tits to focus his Slap account as "fighting racism".. If he stops posting here the amount of racists in the world will remain unchanged whereas trying to get him to change his point of view may result in that number reducing by one.

Fair enough. This is not meant to come off as offensive, but I take it you have never (or only infrequently) argued with a racist about the futility of racism or fascism? Racism is not an opinion that can easily be refuted by argumentation but rather a deeply embedded belief.

I also don't think banning Shark Tits will make all the difference in the world, but sometimes it's also the small acts that matter. I guess one could narrow it down to the question of whether Slap will accept racism on its boards or not...