Author Topic: hitler madness!  (Read 9687 times)

Ollie Ringwald

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: hitler madness!
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2014, 09:45:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Though I agree with one thing, shark shit should be banned.
[close]

You realise that if he's banned he'll still be a racist? ?? 

The way you're waging your current campaign makes it seem like it's not racism you have a problem with it's just people that make your preferred skateboarding message board a less fun place for you to hang out.

[close]

So what's wrong with that? Isn't that what anti-racism consists of? Fighting racism in your daily life? Isn't it about making clear that racism has no place in your workplace, crew of friends, or even the message board where you spend some time? Doing nothing about it will reinforce racism and legitimize it as "just another opinion to have". Which it is not. History has really shown that much.
[close]

I guess I don't really seeing getting Shark Tits to focus his Slap account as "fighting racism".. If he stops posting here the amount of racists in the world will remain unchanged whereas trying to get him to change his point of view may result in that number reducing by one.
[close]

Fair enough. This is not meant to come off as offensive, but I take it you have never (or only infrequently) argued with a racist about the futility of racism or fascism?

I guarantee that I have done so many, many more times than you have. And in... Real Life.. too.  You've probably not done very well in the arguments you've had because you're not very good at expressing yourself clearly or persuasively, hence you coming off not only as offensive when you don't mean to be but also as a patronising cunt.

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Rep: -8
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2014, 09:56:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Though I agree with one thing, shark shit should be banned.
[close]

You realise that if he's banned he'll still be a racist? ??

The way you're waging your current campaign makes it seem like it's not racism you have a problem with it's just people that make your preferred skateboarding message board a less fun place for you to hang out.

[close]

So what's wrong with that? Isn't that what anti-racism consists of? Fighting racism in your daily life? Isn't it about making clear that racism has no place in your workplace, crew of friends, or even the message board where you spend some time? Doing nothing about it will reinforce racism and legitimize it as "just another opinion to have". Which it is not. History has really shown that much.
[close]

I guess I don't really seeing getting Shark Tits to focus his Slap account as "fighting racism".. If he stops posting here the amount of racists in the world will remain unchanged whereas trying to get him to change his point of view may result in that number reducing by one.
[close]

Fair enough. This is not meant to come off as offensive, but I take it you have never (or only infrequently) argued with a racist about the futility of racism or fascism?
[close]

I guarantee that I have done so many, many more times than you have. And in... Real Life.. too.  You've probably not done very well in the arguments you've had because you're not very good at expressing yourself clearly or persuasively, hence you coming off not only as offensive when you don't mean to be but also as a patronising cunt.

Ooops... and the same to you with knobs on! I consider myself persuaded now. Thanks for sharing your real life experience and the lesson in rhetoric!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:00:32 AM by AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice »

Aidan Clarke

• Rep: -122
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2014, 11:17:42 AM »
I'm jewish, your full of shit. You are clearly intentionally spreading white supremacist propaganda that you found while intentionally seeking out anti-semetic material. People don't just stumble on that shit, and your claim that jews wrote that bullshit about jewish banking conspiracies and shit is intending to come off ignorant, but you know you are full of shit.

I hope your post about white Christians wasn't towards me. I practice no religion, my father is an Irish Lutheran and my mother is a polish Jew. And no, I'm not a self loathing half Jew either. I was looking up info on the formation of Israel when I stumbled cross that, mybschool wasn't great and never taught much about it. Make another inaccurate assumption about me, you are on a roll.

Also you're talking about privileged whites? A person that suffers from guilt due to white privilege calling another white person privileged is the personification of the pot calling the kettle blaxk.

Also the fifth column, I've worked in finance too so if you really want to talk about it pm me, I'm up for interesting convo
#crackkka

BBM: 79DEA941, fuck with me sheffledge

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2014, 01:01:05 AM »

Also the fifth column, I've worked in finance too so if you really want to talk about it pm me, I'm up for interesting convo