Author Topic: How to Differentiate Between a Real Skater and a Poser Skater  (Read 19800 times)

GeorgeHanson

Re: How to Differentiate Between a Real Skater and a Poser Skater
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2014, 09:58:35 PM »
I thought if put a skater in a bowl of water they float and if you put a poser in they sink.

Wait, thats to tell if an egg is rotten or not.

I don't know how to differentiate between one Janoski shoe or the other.

Mouth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2014, 07:08:00 AM »
Real skaters skate for the fun of it and don't care if others see what they land or don't land.

Posers film and photograph everything they do so they can show others how radical they are.

Pretty simple really.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2014, 09:51:48 AM »
Real skaters skate for the fun of it and don't care if others see what they land or don't land.

Posers film and photograph everything they do so they can show others how radical they are.

Pretty simple really.

im pretty sure Im not an imaginary skater and i still get super self conscious of what I dont land lol
but forreal I was just thinking about the article this morning because I had a coffee in one hand and my board in the other and I felt like such a poser for just carrying my board!!
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2014, 05:55:28 PM »
A real skater wears the correct foundation to ensure their greasy complexion doesn't cause lens flare mid line.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'