Author Topic: seattle  (Read 9428 times)

CHONGO

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
Re: seattle
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2018, 07:13:02 PM »
gotta go to 35th ave in federal way and 35th north

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2018, 06:38:15 AM »
I have to go to the skateshop to ask them where it is? do they have exclusive knowledge of its location?

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2018, 09:14:21 PM »
I have to go to the skateshop to ask them where it is? do they have exclusive knowledge of its location?

No haha I didn't mean it like that. I was saying you should check out those shops. I don't believe I have ever been to that rail..

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2018, 09:25:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No haha I didn't mean it like that. I was saying you should check out those shops. I don't believe I have ever been to that rail..

I live in the area so I should check out the shop. I used to shop at their locations on the Ave. (U-District) a long time ago. It’s shameful how much I buy online these days.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2018, 09:52:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I live in the area so I should check out the shop. I used to shop at their locations on the Ave. (U-District) a long time ago. It’s shameful how much I buy online these days.

gotta suport local! I am from the area also, enumclaw to be exact.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2018, 02:53:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

No fuckin way... born and raised in Maple Valley and my good friend still lives out there. I skate Buckley from time to time haha. Its like diet Judkins.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2018, 12:17:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Enumclaw is for lovers.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

coneklr

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2018, 01:54:48 PM »
Oh shit, I owned a house in Enumclaw for a bit, the restaurants there are all pretty awesome!  Then I lived in Black Diamond for a bit and am now in Tacoma ... anyone want to hit up long acres one of these weekends?