Author Topic: whats your Drug of choice  (Read 8770 times)

cold budweisers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: whats your Drug of choice
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »
i thought a good idea would be a piece made out of an n64 controller.  you know, the bowl would be where the little joystick is, and you inhale from where the cord goes.

uruquay

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2007, 06:46:05 PM »
DUDE

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1581
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2007, 10:16:37 PM »
see..drugs make you SMART!

uruquay

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2007, 03:03:39 AM »
womp womp

SLUTBALL

• Rep: -25
  • kill yourself
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2007, 03:05:02 AM »
i drink extacy

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2007, 03:16:39 AM »
Alcohol. cocaine, speed, cigs and oxycontin.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

biggums mcgee

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2007, 07:52:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
am I the only one who prefers smoking shitty out door stuff to really "chronic" indoor stuff? like just a nice joint to myself of some pretty sub par quality weed will put me in a good mood, one pooper or a couple drags from a spliff of crazy weed just fucks me up to much these days.
[close]
I rather not smoke than smoke shit weed.
[close]
that's my philosophy as well.
[close]
holla.
i havn't missed a day of weed smoke in....
i dunno, a long ass time and i don't plan on stopping anytime soon. its come to the point where i can go in to work, school or my house blasted or completely sober and no one is the wiser except my homies.
[close]

definitely.
bringing the ipod to classes completely faded is great.
i just totally threw some knucks yer way.

another thing that's fun is building shit to smoke out of, whether is be bongs, pipes, steamrollers, bubblers....i get some ideas. hells yes i do.

[close]
i used to build so much awesome shit to smoke out of.  and to other guy, rachet pieces make good bowls, especially since they have that little stem on them most of the time.

what..are you talking about that lawn game?

uruquay

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2007, 10:38:07 AM »
that's croquet.  ratchet=

biggums mcgee

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2007, 10:51:33 AM »
haha sillly me. alot of that metal stuff is dangerous to the lungs, is it not? I think bronze and copper are the worst, and aluminum..

uruquay

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2007, 10:57:00 AM »
aluminum is terrible for the brain too. but, it's everywhere, including the vaccines you most likely had as a kid, so you're fucked regardless.  ratchets are usually made from stainless steel though, i think.  pretty safe to smoke out of, just burn the bowl first with a lighter and make sure there's no rust on it.  and remember
u gotta cough 2 get off 

JunglePOP

• Rep: 29
  • Art Hellemen where are you?
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2007, 11:51:02 AM »
Im addicted to Clementines.  Miniture oranges you get me lifted.
Sorry, sometimes I get overly defensive on that point.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2007, 02:05:35 PM »
JUst so you kids know, when you come to class stoned, your fucking teacher knows. I don't think they know I KNOW they know. MOst of us have gotten high, and can recognize a stoned person easily. Of course they aren't going to say shit. Why mess up the timing of a lesson plan for some shit you can't prove anyways? They know, and they think of you as just a dumbass stoner. Basically, your fucked. I've told kids straight up. If I can't convince you not to get high, I atleast am going to plead with you, wait until you get home. School is not the place to be high, you can get in trouble, you'll miss some valuable shit, and your teachers (you know, the ones who grade you and give you college recs and shit?) will think you are an idiot loser who doesn't give a shit. Its stupid and effects you just like getting high, in a slow, destructive way. People who can control it enough to get work done and just get high on the weekend/ after school will be fine, but if you start doing it in school and shit, your slowly fucking yourself.

Sorry to get all high and mighty, its just advice, take it, leave it, or don't even read it.

Oh, and for the record, sometimes outdoor organic shit can be a lot better than indoor hydro. I like the smoothness of the high and the taste of outdoor a lot better. Indoor feels like a drug, and seems unnatural. Of course, sometimes you want to feel a bit unnatural
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

kaufmaner

« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2007, 02:13:29 PM »
youre an educator with mega flavour turkeylurkey

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2007, 02:30:29 PM »
JUst so you kids know, when you come to class stoned, your fucking teacher knows. I don't think they know I KNOW they know. MOst of us have gotten high, and can recognize a stoned person easily. Of course they aren't going to say shit. Why mess up the timing of a lesson plan for some shit you can't prove anyways? They know, and they think of you as just a dumbass stoner. Basically, your fucked. I've told kids straight up. If I can't convince you not to get high, I atleast am going to plead with you, wait until you get home. School is not the place to be high, you can get in trouble, you'll miss some valuable shit, and your teachers (you know, the ones who grade you and give you college recs and shit?) will think you are an idiot loser who doesn't give a shit. Its stupid and effects you just like getting high, in a slow, destructive way. People who can control it enough to get work done and just get high on the weekend/ after school will be fine, but if you start doing it in school and shit, your slowly fucking yourself.

Man, that's so true, i remember one of my lectures basiscally telling me to wise up after class one day, you know it's 9.30, you walk into class late basically reaking of pot, she was super mellow at the end of the class i had to speak to her about some other stuff and she just told me - "if you came here sticking of booze - i'd ask if you had a drink problem, no one cares if you smoke pot, but if you're doing it this early in the morning on a Tuesday don't you think you should mellow it out a bit, once you've got a job you'll basically be losing if your stoned all the time"

Which was nice, that stopped me and the 24/7 smoking binge i'd been on, then just smoked after 6, or during the day at weekends, but it was fucked up to start with, i totally admit when i was younger i was a junkie stoner all that "wake up and bake up" is total waste of time and pot

Oh, and for the record, sometimes outdoor organic shit can be a lot better than indoor hydro. I like the smoothness of the high and the taste of outdoor a lot better. Indoor feels like a drug, and seems unnatural. Of course, sometimes you want to feel a bit unnatural

This is also true, if pots grown outside in Volcanic soil you'll have the best smoke of your life, if it's grown in a bucket of water in a warehouse under fake light you'll just get the "drug" effect

Basically what i'm saying is think of free range chickens compared to battery farm chickens

Nature has a gift, let her use it - saying that, anything growing outside here right now would be a fucking mircle
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

biggums mcgee

« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2007, 02:36:59 PM »

Sorry to get all high and mighty, its just advice, take it, leave it, or don't even read it.

great advice

I unfortunately learned the hard way..

barneytarney

• Rep: 25
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2007, 09:31:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

great advice

I unfortunately learned the hard way..

TRUTH, turkey.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2007, 09:36:34 PM »
who was the teacher that used to come on here all the time in the summer and talk about smoking weed? was it turkey or no? I think he was a grade school history teacher or somethng, just curious, I forget.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2007, 11:36:56 PM »

Totally depends on your classes, of course you don't wan't to get super stoned before a math test, but if its metal work or someshit who cares, we don't do anything anyway.

But if you have like gym or some shit, who cares

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2007, 11:40:48 PM »
who was the teacher that used to come on here all the time in the summer and talk about smoking weed? was it turkey or no? I think he was a grade school history teacher or somethng, just curious, I forget.
Yeah, ummm, I think your talking about me.
I don't care if you are high in Gym.
Fuck gym. The only reason they have that shit is because some dumb kids would never do shit if it weren't for gym. But I could totally see a gym teacher jumping down your throat. They often are health teachers too. Just don't smoke weed when you have to go anywhere it is inappropriate to swear.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2007, 11:50:38 PM »
shouldnt that be a rule of thumb for any drug?
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

captain sensible

« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2007, 12:37:46 AM »
coronas, tecates and skateboarding.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2007, 05:51:09 AM »

I agree that coming to school hi is a really bad idea and I actually quit smoking bud for a while in college because going to class during the day, then going to study at a coffee shop then going straight to work and not gettting off till 9 or 10 at night just didn't really leave time for it.

I do have to say though, that in high school for a while I had PE right after lunch and then speech after that and we used to blaze at lunch everyday and it was wonderful. I really hated PE and would generally work off most my buzz during the silliness and I usually gave my speached pretty good, got an A.

As for the indoor outdoor thing. I wouldn't mind some outdoor weed if it wasn't compressed and wasn't some shit, mutt of a strain. If someone would actually take the time to grow some Taz or Shoreline out in their yard I would love to smoke some but I am definitely not hyped about some bullshit weed that came accross the border in someones tires.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2007, 08:37:33 AM »
in senior year i used to go to art really baked and my teacher would make me critique students pictures
i thought it was fun, and she thought it was funny.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2007, 09:10:03 AM »
Hell, back in college when I studied English and digital design (which required a number of applied visual arts courses), I was convinced that smoking bud before class was practically cheating. Hell, I'm still convinced of that.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2007, 09:21:49 AM »
Hell, back in college when I studied English and digital design (which required a number of applied visual arts courses), I was convinced that smoking bud before class was practically cheating. Hell, I'm still convinced of that.

Well getting stoned and playing computer hahaha, you know, you do it in your spare time, - wee smoke and Burnout till 4 in the morning or Doom or whatever Photoshop......
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2007, 11:01:26 AM »
I suppose so, but its obvious with drugs like booze or shrooms or something. People don't realize that getting high is pretty much on that level in terms of where/ when it should be done.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2007, 11:09:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I suppose so, but its obvious with drugs like booze or shrooms or something. People don't realize that getting high is pretty much on that level in terms of where/ when it should be done.

haa, a friend of mine went to school on shrooms, worse decision you could ever make IMO

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2007, 11:21:11 AM »
A friend of mine used to consistently take acid before school. He also apparently would keep a bong in his sweatshirt sleeve that he would use discreetly throughout the day. He's kinda crazy though. He once passed out on some major highway in NYC because he was taking balloons of nitrous as he was driving. He's the guy who helped me make that jesus bong everybody went all crazy over.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2007, 11:54:44 AM »
bong up the sleave? ever heard of a one hitter? But I guess if your tripping when your getting ready for class, bong up the sleave would seem like a good idea until you get to school and smell like bong water.

dub131

• Rep: 0
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2007, 12:12:06 PM »
they make bongs, miniature bongs that are smaller than your average bowl but fatter than a one hitter. i guess you could sneak that in but yeah, it would smell like ass. 

my drugs of choice? pot. i smoke everyday and it usually doesnt get boring, it just depends on the circumstances. i pretty much only smoke blunts. it may sound weird but they are easier on my throat than pieces.
i took acid once at the end of senior year with all my best friends and it was the best day of my life, ive taken shrooms on the nyc subway before. done it a few times and it is very easy to control my mood. i can tell myself i just took acid or shrooms and i wont have a bad trip wich i guess is pretty lucky based on alot of peoples experiences. ive fucked with yak and all sorts of pain killers but sniffing shit is horrible for my body.

does anyone else skate better if they smoke pot? i do, it makes me less fearful.
oh yeah and alcohol. its amazing. especially 151 and coke. tastes like regular ol rum.