Author Topic: kingpin calls out chase gabor etc  (Read 9642 times)

hufs calve muscles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: kingpin calls out chase gabor etc
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2014, 09:23:10 PM »
^^^ nail on the head.  perfect.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2014, 01:53:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Forgot about the Corey Duffel incident. Read the whole thing again, remembering how fucked it was. What a fucking kook.

Loved this line though:

"Whether you believe Corey should still be held accountable for what he said over a decade ago, or whether you think any 17 year old would struggle to survive an interview with Chris Nieratko, I think we can all agree that a lifetime stretch on Osiris is punishment enough for any man."
[close]
I feel like he should still be held accountable. Look at the regular shit he was saying. Such a sick fucking kid. What did he do years of therapy to get rid of the psycho in him? I'm sure his views are still similar.
[close]
i thought it was shitty to call out lil stevie by name cause i'm pretty sure they hadn't met at this point but if a black skater got heckled by 'some white trash rednecks, you know, like jim gagne' i don't think anyone would find that interviewee offensive. people just want to be righteously indignant [except stevie but he's over it i think].
[close]

Some black dude calling someone a white trash redneck is NOT the same as some white kid calling Stevie the n word
[close]
How about me calling you a fucking annoying douche bag, does that count as anything?
[close]

It's beyond perplexing that you haven't just hit me with the ignore button yet. It's unhealthy for you to let me have this much power over you. Just one click away and you won't see my posts. Not that difficult to comprehend.
Great argument, did you garner it's essence from one of your many self help books. Do you not understand that ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away? Like your complete lack of personality and ability to form an opinion of your own is a problem you have ignored and it hasn't gone away.

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2014, 05:12:42 AM »
damn that McNatt interview bummed me out.
So he grew up in California, with the whole skateboarding world at his doorstep, and dares to make fun of Brazilians who had to overcome so much shit to get there?? now I'm pissed off 10 or 15 years too late.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2014, 06:15:34 AM »
So he grew up in California, with the whole skateboarding world at his doorstep, and dares to make fun of Brazilians who had to overcome so much shit to get there?? now I'm pissed off 10 or 15 years too late.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2014, 09:29:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Forgot about the Corey Duffel incident. Read the whole thing again, remembering how fucked it was. What a fucking kook.

Loved this line though:

"Whether you believe Corey should still be held accountable for what he said over a decade ago, or whether you think any 17 year old would struggle to survive an interview with Chris Nieratko, I think we can all agree that a lifetime stretch on Osiris is punishment enough for any man."
[close]
I feel like he should still be held accountable. Look at the regular shit he was saying. Such a sick fucking kid. What did he do years of therapy to get rid of the psycho in him? I'm sure his views are still similar.
[close]
i thought it was shitty to call out lil stevie by name cause i'm pretty sure they hadn't met at this point but if a black skater got heckled by 'some white trash rednecks, you know, like jim gagne' i don't think anyone would find that interviewee offensive. people just want to be righteously indignant [except stevie but he's over it i think].
[close]

Some black dude calling someone a white trash redneck is NOT the same as some white kid calling Stevie the n word
[close]
How about me calling you a fucking annoying douche bag, does that count as anything?
[close]

It's beyond perplexing that you haven't just hit me with the ignore button yet. It's unhealthy for you to let me have this much power over you. Just one click away and you won't see my posts. Not that difficult to comprehend.
[close]
Great argument, did you garner it's essence from one of your many self help books. Do you not understand that ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away? Like your complete lack of personality and ability to form an opinion of your own is a problem you have ignored and it hasn't gone away.

You're a grown man, it's pretty fucking sad you won't just ignore me and instead you spend your time talking shit to some random kid on the internet day in and day out. Like I said, It's unhealthy for you to let me have this much power over you.
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

shark tits

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2014, 09:36:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Loved this line though:

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

You're a grown man, it's pretty fucking sad you won't just ignore me and instead you spend your time talking shit to some random kid on the internet day in and day out. Like I said, It's unhealthy for you to let me have this much power over you.
w/ great power comes great responsibility mr exposure. please, for all that is holy, use your powers for good. sodajerk has used his powers too and gotten you to express yourself w/out cut and pasting. i can't tell who's the boss.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2014, 10:02:43 AM »
Guys, this kind of distraction is just what the Scientologists want. A distraction from the fact that Chase Gabor, filmer of The Berrics, committed rape by sodomizing an unwilling child with a screwdriver.

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2014, 10:45:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that about sums it up....goddam foreigners! how dare they come skate in California??

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2014, 11:04:51 AM »
Guys, this kind of distraction is just what the Scientologists want. A distraction from the fact that Chase Gabor, filmer of The Berrics, committed rape by sodomizing an unwilling child with a screwdriver.
It was Exposure and he's not comfortable with talking about it yet. Exposure on Chase Gabors screwdriver. Confirmed.