Author Topic: SUPPORT A NEWISH INDEPENDENT BOARD COMPANY....REVIVE  (Read 1123 times)

Enjoi San Jose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -38
Re: SUPPORT A NEWISH INDEPENDENT BOARD COMPANY....REVIVE
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2014, 04:07:58 AM »
who got the link? its 2.14.14

HIHB

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2014, 10:43:39 PM »
maybe josh katz will drop a 2014 soty nominee with his part

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2014, 04:55:27 AM »
maybe josh katz will drop a 2014 soty nominee with his part
Word is he's "amazing at wallies".

jim

• Rep: -23
  • Guess that's why they call it window pane
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2014, 06:33:30 AM »
revive? sounds christian
Does it hurt when you skate?
If no: Go skate
If yes: Go skate

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2014, 09:10:00 PM »

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2014, 05:10:35 AM »
id support a jewish independent board company

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2014, 08:18:21 AM »
id support a jewish independent board company

Enjoi San Jose

• Rep: -38
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2014, 11:27:54 PM »
Who's got the link don't hate

Tay

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2014, 06:00:11 AM »
Yesterday Erased
Authored by Andy Schrock

Drew Thomas is a comic shop nerd until one fateful day. An unlikely meeting with a cop and a skateboard sends his life in a completely new direction. He starts high school and, along with his group of misfit friends, soon becomes a contender on the Cincinnati skateboard scene. Along the way he quickly learns that life off the board isn't so simple. The party life is snatching his friends away from their boards. He winds up stuck in an on-again and off-again love triangle. And he realizes that not fitting in just may be the death of him.

YESTERDAY ERASED is a hard-to-put-down, 109,000-word commercial fiction piece, based on my own experiences growing up. It deals in themes any young adult, skateboarder or not, can relate to and leaves you pondering your life when you're done. No matter who you are, you'll find a piece of yourself in this book!

The author, Andy Schrock, spent most of his time growing up on a skateboard. He now makes a living creating content online as well as running his own skateboard company, ReVive Skateboards. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio with his wife and their son.

Publication Date:
May 21 2013
ISBN/EAN13:
0615821375 / 9780615821375
Page Count:
Binding Type:
US Trade Paper
Trim Size:
6" x 9"
Language:
English
Color:
Black and White
Related Categories:
Fiction / Coming of Age

No thanks, Charmin ultra soft is expensive enough.

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2014, 02:33:58 AM »

Aidan Clarke

• Rep: -122
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2014, 01:08:45 PM »
Yesterday Erased
Authored by Andy Schrock

Drew Thomas is a comic shop nerd until one fateful day. An unlikely meeting with a cop and a skateboard sends his life in a completely new direction. He starts high school and, along with his group of misfit friends, soon becomes a contender on the Cincinnati skateboard scene. Along the way he quickly learns that life off the board isn't so simple. The party life is snatching his friends away from their boards. He winds up stuck in an on-again and off-again love triangle. And he realizes that not fitting in just may be the death of him.

YESTERDAY ERASED is a hard-to-put-down, 109,000-word commercial fiction piece, based on my own experiences growing up. It deals in themes any young adult, skateboarder or not, can relate to and leaves you pondering your life when you're done. No matter who you are, you'll find a piece of yourself in this book!

The author, Andy Schrock, spent most of his time growing up on a skateboard. He now makes a living creating content online as well as running his own skateboard company, ReVive Skateboards. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio with his wife and their son.

Publication Date:
May 21 2013
ISBN/EAN13:
0615821375 / 9780615821375
Page Count:
Binding Type:
US Trade Paper
Trim Size:
6" x 9"
Language:
English
Color:
Black and White
Related Categories:
Fiction / Coming of Age

----------------------------

First thing is that this seems pretty obvious that it's probably close to literally autobiographical, rather than just "based off", beginning with that the dude's name is Drew.

Secondly, who gives a fuck about word count or even knows how many pages 100,000 words is? I mean I know it says below, but in the summary they advertise the word count like it's some laudable achievement.

Third, "on again off again love triangle"?

What is a contender in a skate scene?

Who writes with a young adult audience in mind? I mean, you're not going to write a "mature, adult" skate novel, but is writing books for tweens as weird as it seems to me right now?

Lastly, I don't really know why Andy Schrock annoys me as much as I do. None of us need to care.

Extra lastly, I wish I had hella drugs and a girlfriend.

It's like it was a teacher assigned this as homework and said write a 100,000 essay about yourself, and on the bus to school the day its due he's comparing his hw to everyone else's being like 'mines better, I wrote 9000 words more than you! Gee golly the teacher will give me a smiley scratch.and.sniff.sticker on ky hw and not yours!!!'

I know you guys wrote that you feel had for Andy, but it says he has a girlfriend and a son. I personally feel worse for their out of wedlock son, who has to grow up with such a doofus of a father.

Someone find pics of andys girlfriend and post them here. Hell, make it its own thread. I just want to see the brave/ regular female that let him stick his penis inside her and went the extra mile to birth that.losers child.
#crackkka

BBM: 79DEA941, fuck with me sheffledge