Author Topic: Racist Skaters  (Read 22650 times)

Schismatic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
Re: Racist Skaters
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2014, 09:34:57 AM »
What do any of you people truly know about these people you're calling out? 'This person said whatever' (context often grossly distorted) and 'I heard such and such' does not mean anything.

I've heard the accusations about J. Stranger because the Anti Hero 2 song video had a Skrewdriver song (even though it was from Oi! classic "All Skrewed Up" album from the pre-racist lyric era) so everyone who had a clip during the montage with that song playing must be a raging neo-nazi right? No.

On the topic of music... What's really a kicker in general, not just in Slap boards, is that people will call out and ostracize others for supposedly being racist but those same people often have some Da Lench Mob, NWA (and solo members after the split), Apache, or hey WU TANG songs/albums in their collection.

At any rate, this thread just seems like a stupid reason to gossip and trash people based primarily on baseless claims and here-say. Surely you guys have better things to worry about.

To be clear, I wouldn't condone real racism in any form, it's a stupid waste of energy, but I also have seen real hate first hand and it's my opinion that it takes more than calling someone a taboo word when you're throwing a fit to justify labeling someone as a racist.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 127
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2014, 01:04:33 PM »
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2014, 01:45:33 PM »
those same people often have some Da Lench Mob, NWA (and solo members after the split), Apache, or hey WU TANG songs/albums in their collection.

and? your point?

K

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2014, 02:19:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Jason Jesse, NorCal friends always told me stories, then Clyde Singleton said a story about Jason at one of his first pro vert contest was killing it and had a good chance to win then he called Steve Steadham a nigger and Steadham pushed him of the vert ramp and Jason couldn't skate anymore that day. I beleive it was in a Skateboard mag where Clyde was tellling all the stories that had been suppressed by the industry, he also talked about Ryan Fabre fucking Sheffey's wife and thats why he got his ass kicked, then kicked off of Plan b and blacklisted from the industry.
[close]

Steadham or Ned "Peanut" Brown?  Is Jason a confirmed racist?  I knew he joked around with white power/Skrewdriver type crap way back...
Jason is a confirmed racist, thought from what it seems, he's calmed down on directly voicing his opinion.  Can't really blame him because that's just the so cal environment that he grew up in, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna support his career in anyway shape or form.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 05:28:14 PM by AssBandit »

olden intheway

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2014, 02:42:15 PM »
All the kids at my local park use the word "nigga" every time they open their stupid, little, cracker-ass, pie-holes.

jonnysheen

• Rep: -63
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2014, 03:18:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jason Jesse, NorCal friends always told me stories, then Clyde Singleton said a story about Jason at one of his first pro vert contest was killing it and had a good chance to win then he called Steve Steadham a nigger and Steadham pushed him of the vert ramp and Jason couldn't skate anymore that day. I beleive it was in a Skateboard mag where Clyde was tellling all the stories that had been suppressed by the industry, he also talked about Ryan Fabre fucking Sheffey's wife and thats why he got his ass kicked, then kicked off of Plan b and blacklisted from the industry.
[close]

Steadham or Ned "Peanut" Brown?  Is Jason a confirmed racist?  I knew he joked around with white power/Skrewdriver type crap way back...
[close]
Jason is a confirmed racist, thought from what it seems, he's calmed down on directly voicing his opinion.  Can't really blame him because that's just the so cal environment that he grew up in, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna support skaters his career in anyway shape or form.

Can't really blame the members of the Nazi party in 1930's Germany, that's just the environment Hitler created. 

beazlocal

• Rep: -28
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2014, 06:17:13 PM »
This is such a dumb topic

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2014, 11:25:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Steadham or Ned "Peanut" Brown?  Is Jason a confirmed racist?  I knew he joked around with white power/Skrewdriver type crap way back...
[close]
Jason is a confirmed racist, thought from what it seems, he's calmed down on directly voicing his opinion.  Can't really blame him because that's just the so cal environment that he grew up in, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna support his career in anyway shape or form.
[close]

Can't really blame the members of the Nazi party in 1930's Germany, that's just the environment Hitler created. 
if you think you can change people's deep seeded & ingrained opinions, by all means go ahead.  sometimes you just have to let it die out instead of getting worked up about it.  i'm guessing that you've never lived in the american south? the best you can do is influence the people around you, and hope that positive attitude spreads. 

good one on the nazi reference btw.  what are you 15yo? 

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2014, 11:47:17 AM »
i ran across this jay adams osiris ad in the november 2002 thrasher. it sais skate nazi on his board next to his name and he has a skateboard swastika tattooed on his chest. he s also wearing a tough ass beanie. thought of this thread right away...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 11:48:49 AM by zuma »

silkyjohnson

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2014, 12:28:23 PM »
Some of the older Fair Oaks locals are defiantly racist, the owner of fishbanks skate shop was a skinhead, I once attended a contest the we're hosting at Fair Oaks and over heard one of the shop dudes making remarks about a black kid that was skating around after most of the park cleared out and they got a few more brews in them they voiced their opinions a little louder, pretty fucked.

Aidan Clarke

• Rep: -122
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2014, 12:33:49 PM »
i remember stevie was super racist twards goody two shoes middle class white kids at love park before he made dgk or got on chocolate, and how he relies those same cracker ass kids to help him fill his maybach with premium gasolene. he definitelt robbed those kids withw weapons and onetime beat the fucking shit out of this one kid so bad that he wasnt recognizable.

snuggle bandit hates gooks, pass it on
#crackkka

BBM: 79DEA941, fuck with me sheffledge

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2014, 01:09:58 PM »
Expand Quote
the dude who owns the clippers.
[close]

isn't his gf asian? is LA one of the most multi-cultural cities in the US? what would be the NBA without any non-white athlete? 

Fuck this kook
His mistress is black/Mexican. She is a trophy object. The topic of her ancestry is of little importance to him. It's not at all an uncommon situation among the affluent. She knew the score when she started deep throating him. Literally her job is to be associated with him, fuck him when he wants, and don't associate with undesirables. She was/is paid handsomely for it. Dude's a piece of shit, but I hate the way the media talks about it as if they couldn't possibly understand what their agreement was. Looking at you, Jon Stewart.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2014, 05:05:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

isn't his gf asian? is LA one of the most multi-cultural cities in the US? what would be the NBA without any non-white athlete? 

Fuck this kook
[close]
His mistress is black/Mexican. She is a trophy object. The topic of her ancestry is of little importance to him. It's not at all an uncommon situation among the affluent. She knew the score when she started deep throating him. Literally her job is to be associated with him, fuck him when he wants, and don't associate with undesirables. She was/is paid handsomely for it. Dude's a piece of shit, but I hate the way the media talks about it as if they couldn't possibly understand what their agreement was. Looking at you, Jon Stewart.

this. why are they mad over this shit but not over the fact that hes a racist slumlord?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2014, 07:35:12 PM »
I'll tell you who I fucking hate,they pile their whole families into cars, like the door opens and its a never ending train of them to the point where you wonder how they all fit in that single vehicle and if they cram like that surely they all share one small apartment?  And always with the crazy horns and shit going off super loud.  I know you shouldn't hate an entire race based on a few bad stereotypes but clowns are so fucking lame.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2014, 08:07:58 PM »
Sean Penn's son Hopper.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

jonnysheen

• Rep: -63
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2014, 03:40:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Steadham or Ned "Peanut" Brown?  Is Jason a confirmed racist?  I knew he joked around with white power/Skrewdriver type crap way back...
[close]
Jason is a confirmed racist, thought from what it seems, he's calmed down on directly voicing his opinion.  Can't really blame him because that's just the so cal environment that he grew up in, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna support his career in anyway shape or form.
[close]

[close]
if you think you can change people's deep seeded & ingrained opinions, by all means go ahead.  sometimes you just have to let it die out instead of getting worked up about it.  i'm guessing that you've never lived in the american south? the best you can do is influence the people around you, and hope that positive attitude spreads.  

good one on the nazi reference btw.  what are you 15yo?  

Well done, you've just given a free pass to be racist anywhere in the world.   In fact you've just given a free pass for anyone to do anything   even.  Not knowing right from wrong is not a reason not to go to jail.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 03:44:57 AM by jonnysheen »

Doctor Steeze

• Rep: -9
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2014, 04:10:15 AM »
I heard Josh Kalis is a KKK member (Kool Kids Klub).

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2014, 10:14:44 AM »
reynolds called gershon a mean name once

yeah didn't Gershon just knock his ass out, make a board graphic then continue on with his life? what a G

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2014, 10:22:50 AM »
reynolds(as anyone plainly could see) handled his booze shiddelly
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 10:28:22 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2014, 11:06:46 AM »
i ran across this jay adams osiris ad in the november 2002 thrasher. it sais skate nazi on his board next to his name and he has a skateboard swastika tattooed on his chest. he s also wearing a tough ass beanie. thought of this thread right away...

Go watch Dogtown and Z Boys, that whole crew was a mix of all people, the whole skate nazi thing is just a stupid way of saying 100% skateboarder, I don't support it but he isn't a racist!

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2014, 01:28:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Go watch Dogtown and Z Boys, that whole crew was a mix of all people, the whole skate nazi thing is just a stupid way of saying 100% skateboarder, I don't support it but he isn't a racist!
if you wanna view it this way that s cool! not that i care too much about jay adams or know him personally. but it sais skate nazi on his board and the ad didn t come out in 1978. too me its racist.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2014, 01:51:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
if you wanna view it this way that s cool! not that i care too much about jay adams or know him personally. but it sais skate nazi on his board and the ad didn t come out in 1978. too me its racist.

I view him by the people he hangs out with, where he chooses to live. I am not defending the use of the term nazi at all, it's fucking stupid.

BRIX SKWIKZ

• Rep: -84
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2014, 05:57:39 PM »
with all this racist bullshit happening in soccer now the niggers are starting to look down on me and neg my skateboard wtf !?!

silkyjohnson

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2014, 06:06:45 PM »
wow^ real nice buddy

Leyzee Emcea

• Rep: -8
  • Achilles Tendonion Rings Jr
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2014, 06:14:49 PM »
Expand Quote
those same people often have some Da Lench Mob, NWA (and solo members after the split), Apache, or hey WU TANG songs/albums in their collection.

[close]

and? your point?

K

Leyzee Emcea

• Rep: -8
  • Achilles Tendonion Rings Jr
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2014, 06:21:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck this kook
[close]
i like the way you taught me something (sarcasm aside on this one)

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2014, 06:27:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck this kook
[close]

Best sentence in this thread thus far...not that im really gonna watch this thread closely though

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2014, 06:52:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck this kook
[close]
Are you kidding? The media loves to call out hypocrisy created by those with wealth and power, so he's a perfect target.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

Kevin Romar

• Rep: -16
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2018, 12:40:16 AM »
Jason Dill is a racist

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2018, 12:43:24 AM »
Beagle activity promotes African American cultural appropriation, therefor I suggest we all boycott VX1000 footage and any future Baker videos to be released