Author Topic: Portland Oregon  (Read 1031 times)

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Portland Oregon
« on: April 30, 2014, 10:55:16 AM »
Gonna be heading up to Portland for a lil skate trip in June and was wondering what good spots there is. Also looking for good bars to hang out and party. Never been up there and could use the help.

43s&slappies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: Portland Oregon
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 11:06:32 AM »
depends on what you like to skate but one of the favored parks in the area is known as Tron, its at the Tualatin Valley parks and rec center in Beaverton. Good street and tranny sections and you're bound to run into some friendly locals

As far as street skating goes, I've found the Goose Hollow area surrounding Exit boardshop to be really fun, lots of mellow hills and ledges to find. also don't forget to check out Lincoln high in that area, the famous schoolyard with red and white ledges and a couple large handrails to gawk at
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 11:08:41 AM by 43s&slappies »

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 07:32:37 PM »
The Sandy Hut on NE 15th and Sandy and Union Jack's on east Burnside.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 08:38:23 PM »
depends on what you like to skate but one of the favored parks in the area is known as Tron, its at the Tualatin Valley parks and rec center in Beaverton. Good street and tranny sections and you're bound to run into some friendly locals

As far as street skating goes, I've found the Goose Hollow area surrounding Exit boardshop to be really fun, lots of mellow hills and ledges to find. also don't forget to check out Lincoln high in that area, the famous schoolyard with red and white ledges and a couple large handrails to gawk at

I'm to skate whatever. Gonna be up there for about 4 days so I wanna skate as much as I can.