Author Topic: Nick Jedi Sk8boarder  (Read 8129 times)

poopnutsupreme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
Nick Jedi Sk8boarder
« on: May 03, 2014, 04:16:46 PM »
If you ever feel like reading about the life of the amazing Jedi, read his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nick.buchanan.754. I think from all the great posts he's done and the troubles he has from Tony Hawk, Kelly Slater, and Christian Hosoi, he deserves his own appreciation page.

From a status about how Pharrell sung the chorus for Get Lucky as a message to the Jedi:

Alistair Purdie
What the fuck are u talking about the chorus line from
Daft punk get lucky was made by chic back in the early early 70s .they have done samples for daft punk since day dot .dude like seriously I worry about u .you have long rants to no one
Nick Buchanan
basicaly alistair dont say im lying and then get ur dick sucked. noone will blieve u
March 1 at 9:32pm
Nick Buchanan
 put it this way while u wrote that i had a quick jerk off (for the usual 5min/my 1st in nearly a week) and then i dont lie afterwards. or bfore . and il do it again in a few days. so pls refrain from accusing me of spinming shit and lies
March 1 at 9:40pm
Nick Buchanan
they so whisper in ear when ur in bed and convince u tell lies dont they. and im not specificaly refering to u alistair
March 1 at 9:48pm
Nick Buchanan
lies and lies and more lies. the cops and detectives bring u down when they catch u out lying thou dont they. and so do drug dealers. and so do ur kids
March 1 at 9:50pm
Nick Buchanan
and so does ur boss. no more job for u. a) the urine test came back positive. b) did u fuck my daugter when u faked that day off. c) was that a fake resume u submitted 2 mnths ago when i hired u? etc etc
March 1 at 9:54pm
Nick Buchanan
do u know what i was told back in yr 2000 alistairg? is- dont ever have kids or ul find out what happens. alot of those people have died since then. and i didnt kill them. other people did. bcause they didnt just fuck with me. they fucked with other people aswell. and like me some of those other people didnt take that shit
March 1 at 10:03pm
Nick Buchanan
some people and their controlling nature. me and other targets didnt see the need to take their shit. thats right kelly and hawk im talking to u aswell
March 1 at 10:08pm
Nick Buchanan
drugs drugs and drugs. lies lies and more lies
March 1 at 10:10pm
Nick Buchanan
fuck her up the ass. shes passed out of too much vodka. she wont even wake up
March 1 at 10:12pm
Nick Buchanan
scam scam scam. drugs drugs drugs. lies lies lies
March 1 at 10:13pm
Nick Buchanan
and i havnt taken a girl to resteraunt since yr 2000. finger urselves over that girls. dont think i watched some girl eat at a table in paris, or pt melbourne, or collins st in the cbd, or rosebud. or bondi beach

Love you jedi, you crazy son of a bitch.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Nick Jedi Sk8boarder
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 02:46:49 AM »
haahh al purdie is such a shit cunt fat piece of shit who cant skate and is always covered in chicken grease

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 07:01:27 PM »
Another gold post from the Jedi. Now he's got 50 cent coming after him, fuck man.

"yep 50 cent the rapper is dissing jedi again with his new clip on youtube ................."irregular heartbeat".......50 cent talks about jedi being a 30 something bullshitarstist who takes to social media and gives 50 cent shit but if i was face to face i wouldnt say shit. well 50 cent can get fucked. ive got no time for his multi-millionare mansion mercedeze with a pool shit - when i am the most famous skater in australia and ive already got tony hawk and kelly slater trying to rip me off and make sure i dont ever get paid for my skate career. 50 cent can get fucked. and so can tony hawk and kelly slater.........and also q tip and de la soul and tupac are real rappers. 50 cent is just another fake shiny mtv rapper with fake girls with fake tits in his clip. and even then q tip tried to burn jedi in 2010 with his lyrics in the mark ronson song 'bang bang bang'. but jedi got sponsored a few months later and burnt q tip back and then in 2013 jedi got on tv and burnt q tip further and sent q tip to limbo. so fuck 50 cent and q tip and tony hawk and kelly slater. but tupac is cool. may he rest in peace. fuck tony hawk"
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Mr. Lono

• Rep: 22
  • Fl NC CO
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 08:40:46 PM »
Da fuck?
Charlie don't skate

HIHB

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 03:28:16 PM »
It kills me every time he mentions Kelly Slater. We need more from this guy.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 07:02:39 PM »
Thanks heaps for the appreciation thread poopnutsupreme. im very glad that u enjoy my material and opinions. and yeah screw tony hawk and kelly slater and hosoi and steve cab. look out for more holocron youtube clips in the future people

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 08:20:50 AM »
hey jedi,  i hear you have beef with 50 cent.  whats the story on that?
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 10:21:28 PM »
tortfeasor it started with the 2012 song "major distribution". 50 cent pays out on jedi in it. and then his two latest songs "pilot" and "irregular heartbeat". jedi already has 2 many problems with tony hawk and kelly slater and co thou so jedi could care less about 50 cent

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 06:37:01 PM »
The Force is strong with Jedi: he disrupted 50 Cent's opening pitch at today's Mets game from the other side of the world.

Tony Hawk & Kelly Slater must realize the futility of their plots against Jedi: even when injured, Jedi's powers grow stronger.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 05:06:05 PM »
Jedi is a hero for America and he ain't even up in this bitch!

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 02:30:49 PM »
Now that the Jedi thread is locked. I feel like this should be used to honor all that is Jedi.

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 08:58:42 PM »
Dude is a legend. A Slap legend whatever that means. Im a fan; sure. Fuck you Rileys dad !  :P

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 09:20:04 PM »
Randozzi, Hate, Kalis, can you add this to the other Nick Jedi thread?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE