Author Topic: TK back on...  (Read 14274 times)

PsychOut

TK back on...
« on: May 03, 2014, 07:30:48 PM »

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:16:23 PM by PsychOut »

StabMasterArson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: TK back on...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 07:33:24 PM »
Fuck you snitch. Let the man blaze.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 07:46:04 PM »

4wheels

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 07:48:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

is that you in your signature?

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 08:41:39 PM »
Will, I thought you quit slap?

@thewilleasley

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 08:49:44 PM »

theloniousmonk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 09:25:49 PM »
Will, stay on it.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 09:31:13 PM »
Perfect. How many video clips and memes do you have locked and loaded in the archives of your computer to use as a response to posts on here?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 10:51:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Looks switch?
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2014, 10:57:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Looks switch?

He's got those funky shoulders

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 11:10:20 PM »
That's actually a really sick back heel....but its hilarious to see that you are still all about the self promotion
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

@thewilleasley

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2014, 12:02:43 AM »
That's actually a really sick back heel....but its hilarious to see that you are still all about the self promotion

So using a gif of myself for my signature instead of some pro makes me an asshole? lol come on now gip stop reaching i know you can do better than that...

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2014, 06:22:18 AM »
Exposure, sk8dood, Gipper AND Tate... All in one thread? Are we raising cuthulu in this bitch because the stars have alinged.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2014, 08:34:09 AM »
what do you think is censored in his hand when hes eating cereal and shit in baker 3

ChillMurray

• Rep: -36
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2014, 09:21:48 AM »
what do you think is censored in his hand when hes eating cereal and shit in baker 3

Its a censored gun on the table not in his hand.
RIP Pimp C

Aidan Clarke

• Rep: -122
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 12:40:13 PM »
Exposure, sk8dood, Gipper AND Tate... All in one thread? Are we raising cuthulu in this bitch because the stars have alinged.

Thanks to me, Andy Schrock is here in spirit....

#crackkka

BBM: 79DEA941, fuck with me sheffledge

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2014, 01:46:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Chill bruh, I see you a big TK fan though just off of the way you skate with that forced fake long arm steeze.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:48:13 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Aidan Clarke

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2014, 02:25:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

TK tries way too hard to be gangsta, and I have a lengthy story about this so scroll down if you hate reading:

Back in 2005, I was still living on Long Island and had some mutual friends elsewhere from skating, one of which was from Long Beach in Cali that grew up skating with TK and Blacc Mike. My friend and Blacc Mike were part of Hammer City, if anyone is familiar. When Blacc Mike was shot and killed, it was in retaliation for TK talking shit to some gang members and claiming to be part of some gang he had no affiliation with, so the bullet that killed his friend was intended to send TK a message. You may remember the opening RIP Blacc Mike in Baker 3. Anyway, at the time my friend was really fucking bummed since one of his best friends were killed due to TK running his mouth, so he told me and one of my other NY friends about it. Long story short, my NY friend finds TK's myspace page and starts talking shit to him about being the reason Blacc Mike got killed, which didn't settle well with TK and he responds by sending a Boost Mobile phone number followed by "CALL M3." My friend and I called the number, and TK starts squawking about bitch ass niggas and he's got goons in NY that will murk me/ leave me bodied/ dey gon kill u cuhh and some other ignorance I don't feel like typing. I decide to remind him that one of my friends was there when Stevie and his guys chased him out of Love Park for being a bitch and he didn't put up a fight then, so there's nothing for me to be scared of now. He starts going off like FUCK STEVIE HES LUCKY I WASNT STRAPPED NIGGA, AND FUCK YOU BITCH ASS LONG ISLAND BITCHES BC GINO AND ANTHONY AINT AS GOOD AS ME NIGGA, DEY WONT NEVA BE ME I GOT BITCHES/CARS/DIAMONDS/ other ignorance/ N U FUK NIGGAZ GON GET KILT FARILL. I reminded him that he isn't better than gino and anthony, and that his whole black dude doing fakie tricks down hand rails was stolen from Clyde Singleton. Then he calls him a house nigga and says that he knows I'm calling from Suffolk County (which I commended him on his search engine skills btw) and says the next time I'm slipping he will pay people to shoot me and that I better be strapped and that I should pray that our paths never cross.

Some time passes and I happen to run into him in the city, and I decide to speak with him. I talked to him about Bape/ Ice Cream type of stuff for about a minute and he was into the convo, so I decided to ask him about what had transpired on the phone call and enlightened him to the fact that I was the person that he said should be walking around with a gun. He replied with "huh? whatchu talking about homie bc thats a crazy story u telling." I hilighted points from the conversation and he replied with "Ay homie I dont think u know me man we aint never talked, u must be high or something." He abruptly ends the conversation and tries talking to someone else, so I take out my phone and called him. He looked at his phone, looked at me, and then got the fuck out of there.

I am 5'9 and weigh 125 lbs, and I don't have the presence of someone that would beat the shit out of you. For someone so adamant about how I was "finna get kilt" and all that, he sure didn't have much heart when I saw him.
#crackkka

hartpijn

• Rep: -3
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2014, 02:35:31 PM »
^lol

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2014, 02:41:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So using a gif of myself for my signature instead of some pro makes me an asshole? lol come on now gip stop reaching i know you can do better than that...

When did I say asshole? I said you are all about self promotion, and that is correct. You post your rap videos in threads and talk about being the greatest, and you put gifs of yourself in your own signature. You are all about self-promotion. To me its hilarious, to you it clearly is serious business.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Aidan Clarke

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2014, 03:00:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
When did I say asshole? I said you are all about self promotion, and that is correct. You post your rap videos in threads and talk about being the greatest, and you put gifs of yourself in your own signature. You are all about self-promotion. To me its hilarious, to you it clearly is serious business.

@T LEA5T MY NI55A G0T DAT 5HIT FOR SAL3 SO H3 BEEN HUSTLIN. GETCHA WEIGHT UP AND PUTCHA 5ELF ON N DEN ULL KN0 BOUT DAT #5ELF_PR0M0_LIFE

disclaimer: this doesnt mean that you should skate nike outlet p rods like will does. no one should do that, including him. dont end up embarrassed because you wanted to save some money.
#crackkka

@thewilleasley

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2014, 03:26:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I do a lot of different things & people seem to like/enjoy the content I put out so why not give them more? I know the "cool" thing to do around here is have low self-esteem and never put yourself out there like that but that's not me. What's hilarious to me is that somehow all of the sudden you're just so above such common message board fuckery despite the fact that you're literally one of this sites biggest trolls ever. A prime example of the pot calling the kettle black except in 2014 you're all old & rusty while I come in a much shiner package with more features  8)

Aidan Clarke

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2014, 03:43:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I do a lot of different things & people seem to like/enjoy the content I put out so why not give them more? I know the "cool" thing to do around here is have low self-esteem and never put yourself out there like that but that's not me. What's hilarious to me is that somehow all of the sudden you're just so above such common message board fuckery despite the fact that you're literally one of this sites biggest trolls ever. A prime example of the pot calling the kettle black except in 2014 you're all old & rusty while I come in a much shiner package with more features  8)

OOOO HASHTAG FUQ NI55A5

you seem like someone that would want to skate to drake if you ever made a video part.
#crackkka

deluxxxe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2014, 04:38:47 PM »
plot twist: gipper is actually will easley

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2014, 04:49:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

TK tries way too hard to be gangsta, and I have a lengthy story about this so scroll down if you hate reading:

Back in 2005, I was still living on Long Island and had some mutual friends elsewhere from skating, one of which was from Long Beach in Cali that grew up skating with TK and Blacc Mike. My friend and Blacc Mike were part of Hammer City, if anyone is familiar. When Blacc Mike was shot and killed, it was in retaliation for TK talking shit to some gang members and claiming to be part of some gang he had no affiliation with, so the bullet that killed his friend was intended to send TK a message. You may remember the opening RIP Blacc Mike in Baker 3. Anyway, at the time my friend was really fucking bummed since one of his best friends were killed due to TK running his mouth, so he told me and one of my other NY friends about it. Long story short, my NY friend finds TK's myspace page and starts talking shit to him about being the reason Blacc Mike got killed, which didn't settle well with TK and he responds by sending a Boost Mobile phone number followed by "CALL M3." My friend and I called the number, and TK starts squawking about bitch ass niggas and he's got goons in NY that will murk me/ leave me bodied/ dey gon kill u cuhh and some other ignorance I don't feel like typing. I decide to remind him that one of my friends was there when Stevie and his guys chased him out of Love Park for being a bitch and he didn't put up a fight then, so there's nothing for me to be scared of now. He starts going off like FUCK STEVIE HES LUCKY I WASNT STRAPPED NIGGA, AND FUCK YOU BITCH ASS LONG ISLAND BITCHES BC GINO AND ANTHONY AINT AS GOOD AS ME NIGGA, DEY WONT NEVA BE ME I GOT BITCHES/CARS/DIAMONDS/ other ignorance/ N U FUK NIGGAZ GON GET KILT FARILL. I reminded him that he isn't better than gino and anthony, and that his whole black dude doing fakie tricks down hand rails was stolen from Clyde Singleton. Then he calls him a house nigga and says that he knows I'm calling from Suffolk County (which I commended him on his search engine skills btw) and says the next time I'm slipping he will pay people to shoot me and that I better be strapped and that I should pray that our paths never cross.

Some time passes and I happen to run into him in the city, and I decide to speak with him. I talked to him about Bape/ Ice Cream type of stuff for about a minute and he was into the convo, so I decided to ask him about what had transpired on the phone call and enlightened him to the fact that I was the person that he said should be walking around with a gun. He replied with "huh? whatchu talking about homie bc thats a crazy story u telling." I hilighted points from the conversation and he replied with "Ay homie I dont think u know me man we aint never talked, u must be high or something." He abruptly ends the conversation and tries talking to someone else, so I take out my phone and called him. He looked at his phone, looked at me, and then got the fuck out of there.

I am 5'9 and weigh 125 lbs, and I don't have the presence of someone that would beat the shit out of you. For someone so adamant about how I was "finna get kilt" and all that, he sure didn't have much heart when I saw him.

if that story is accurate, then props for showing sack.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2014, 05:46:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

OOOO HASHTAG FUQ NI55A5

you seem like someone that would want to skate to drake if you ever made a video part.

incorrect, Will Easley would definitely skate to Will Easley

Aidan Clarke

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2014, 05:53:07 PM »
im not familiar with his rap music or anything, is that a real fucking ep cover?

a light skinned black dude with off brand ray bans and designs that were stolen from a 90's soda cup? im sold.
#crackkka

shark tits

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2014, 05:57:19 PM »
im not familiar with his rap music or anything, is that a real fucking ep cover?

a light skinned black dude with off brand ray bans and designs that were stolen from a 90's soda cup? im sold.
he looks whiter than black ninja on that arizona ep. i'm not black or a rapper but if i were i'd be playing up my blackness. whatever's whatever though, his bs heel is pretty awesome. is that considered tacky to have your signature really be you? almost seems like it's more authentic than steve buscemi or whatever.

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2014, 06:29:21 PM »
never really liked TK, thought the whole thing was a gimmick that just went too far, but he did seem like a pretty legit dude in whatever Baker video that was where he was talking all the people at that skate spot and being super nice to them. It sucks if the Black Mike kid got killed cuz of him, but he just seems like a lot of black kids from the hood that are just confused as to how they need to act, i see it all the time with kids here, they're actually super chill but theres a ton of posturing that goes on to give off a tough exterior.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2014, 07:19:16 PM »

a light skinned black dude Chima Ferguson with off brand ray bans and designs that were stolen from a 90's soda cup? im sold.