Author Topic: diablo 3  (Read 9833 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
Re: diablo 3
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2012, 10:16:54 AM »
Got 43 too . Ill deff go up to 60 and maybe get some good gear . But Im not sure I see the point .

Thinking about starting to play WoW again , really casual and maybe on a private Vanilla WoW server

Mr. Faggot

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2012, 09:08:28 PM »
If you post a picture of your cock I'll give you a free wow account.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2012, 09:14:28 PM »
If you post a picture of your cock I'll give you a free wow account.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2012, 02:47:44 PM »
Ill keep playing D3 , but I installed WoW again .   Its kind of fun , but not really . I kinda like the mindless leveling while listeing to a movie or music . Just guild chatting .

Its changed too much since the vanilla days , so its not as good as befor . WAAAAY too easy these days
'

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2012, 03:48:20 PM »
Ill keep playing D3 , but I installed WoW again .   Its kind of fun , but not really . I kinda like the mindless leveling while listeing to a movie or music . Just guild chatting .

Its changed too much since the vanilla days , so its not as good as befor . WAAAAY too easy these days
'
I heard it was free to play up until level 20 now, is that true?
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2012, 04:51:57 PM »
Expand Quote

'
[close]
I heard it was free to play up until level 20 now, is that true?

yeah , kinda

Anyways in D3 almost done with Nightmare , but the drops are weird . Legendery from crates . Diablo drops gray pants...
Ill keep playing it now and then

Going back to WoW has been boring . Too easy and too diffrent . I joined a private vanilla WoW  server today and its much more fun doing it t

noileum

• Rep: 29
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2012, 01:54:34 AM »
I joined a private vanilla WoW  server today and its much more fun doing it t

I fucking loved vanilla wow - best days were the fucking nightly Tarren Mill\Southshore battles and solo farming for my Barman Shanker.  Laggy as fuck in prime time but there's been nothing that comes close in terms of fun (other than respec'ing my priest who was bored of healing  MC\BWL into a facemelting shadow priest and annoying everyone in pvp)

very tempted to reinstall now

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2012, 03:01:10 PM »
Expand Quote
I joined a private vanilla WoW  server today and its much more fun doing it t
[close]

I fucking loved vanilla wow - best days were the fucking nightly Tarren Mill\Southshore battles and solo farming for my Barman Shanker.  Laggy as fuck in prime time but there's been nothing that comes close in terms of fun (other than respec'ing my priest who was bored of healing  MC\BWL into a facemelting shadow priest and annoying everyone in pvp)

very tempted to reinstall now

Can come play with me on that server .  It sounds fucking geeky but I had such a good time in vanilla WoW , from talking to ppl in guild chat and on mic . Too doing stupid instances just to grind rep . 40 ppl downing bosses , working as a team . Just chilling out and leveling after work .
'
I always loved the christmas events in WoW .  Damn In some ways it was a waste of time , but in others it was some really good years wasted

https://www.wow-one.com/   Im there now .  checking it now if theres alot of raiding and ppl for quests and so on

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2012, 05:48:21 PM »
Diablo 3....man oh man.....

^^^ Vanilla WoW was fucking awesome, but WoW will never ever ever top SWG pre-cu.. Ever

tranny curb

• Rep: -52
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2014, 12:16:42 AM »
anyone still playing???
add me
DeckardTurd#1164
Scott Bourne is the poor man's Maya Angelou.