Author Topic: Leticia Bufoni on Nike  (Read 11602 times)

Julz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
Re: Leticia Bufoni on Nike
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2014, 08:55:07 PM »
I'm also in love with her.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2014, 09:09:09 PM »
Do you guys go outside? Leticia is probably a 6-7, no body but a pretty face. You'll find hotter girls at any local bar, shes sexy sure and having something in common would help a relationship.. but damn don't be fooled by a nice ass and mediocre skating ability

She's not the best girl skater, not even close. I understand nike's mindset, get Luan and Leticia and they'll have Brazil on lock. Soon Pedro and Bob will be swooshing.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2014, 09:35:06 PM »

I was just watching this on the shitter. Leticia in the beginning (:32) trying to ollie the stair set. That rail in the photo should be easy for her.

That set was huge and she almost had it and that was almost 6 years ago so I wouldn't question her doing something over that rail at all. Dudes are just doubting her cause she's a girl and they don't want to admit how good she is. Not often that a girl can out skate you and be out of your league in looks.

Julz

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2014, 09:47:45 PM »
Do you guys go outside? Leticia is probably a 6-7, no body but a pretty face. You'll find hotter girls at any local bar, shes sexy sure and having something in common would help a relationship.. but damn don't be fooled by a nice ass and mediocre skating ability

She's not the best girl skater, not even close. I understand nike's mindset, get Luan and Leticia and they'll have Brazil on lock. Soon Pedro and Bob will be swooshing.

I'm not just her 6-7/10 look, sure there's alot of girls at the pub who look alot hotter than her. But she's got more to offer, she skates, surfs, skydives and seems like an overall fun chick to be around. That makes her a perfect 10/10.

You allow yourself to judge everyone while we all  know that you're a fucking looser with no social life and not a single fucking girl at the local bar would bother lookin' at your sorry ass. 

4wheels

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2014, 09:54:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm not just her 6-7/10 look, sure there's alot of girls at the pub who look alot hotter than her. But she's got more to offer, she skates, surfs, skydives and seems like an overall fun chick to be around. That makes her a perfect 10/10.

You allow yourself to judge everyone while we all  know that you're a fucking looser with no social life and not a single fucking girl at the local bar would bother lookin' at your sorry ass. 

dude you dont even know how she acts, she
could be a total bitch and her skating and skydiving and shit wouldnt matter.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2014, 09:58:34 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don't judge people. Believe that I would be the first one to tell you if i had no life, l33tgeek style. I have nothing to prove to you Julz, you're just following the trend of hating on me, someone who's out there doing it with no regard for you stupid comments.

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 43
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2014, 11:17:34 PM »

I was just watching this on the shitter. Leticia in the beginning (:32) trying to ollie the stair set. That rail in the photo should be easy for her.

I wish Thrasher would bring back these kinds of contests. 

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2014, 11:25:03 PM »

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

ben3350

• Rep: -156
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2014, 11:45:15 PM »
loving hearing the dudes who could never get a girl that looks like her and who can't skate as well as her giving her hate.

She's hot and she can skate, get over it. Given the chance, I'd tap that.

UL8

• Rep: 29
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2014, 12:27:27 AM »

Maybe she's not the best, but she's really good. Who do you think is so much better than her?

Tracer

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2014, 12:55:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Maybe she's not the best, but she's really good. Who do you think is so much better than her?
Lacey Beker, Lizzie Armanto, shit probably Elissa laughs at Bufoni's footage. Don't get me wrong I love Leticia, very curious to see what Nike is going to do with her.

tiltmode43

• Rep: 1
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2014, 02:12:08 AM »
loving hearing the dudes who could never get a girl that looks like her and who can't skate as well as her giving her hate.

This.
Quote from: Frank
busenitz skating so fast as if he was on the autobahn

McPimpdaddy

• Rep: 0
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2014, 02:17:54 AM »
swoosh dat ass

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2014, 03:54:01 AM »

Was it Tegan or Sara who did the frontside nollie?

Julz

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2014, 05:05:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

she could definitly be the worst bitch on earth, just trying to point the fact that an ambitious women with similar interest is more attractive than a empty local bar slut.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2014, 08:38:26 AM »
I don't judge people.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2014, 11:08:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This.

Accurate.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2014, 11:15:16 AM »
What if she wanted you to call her Merlin dead serious  ???
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2014, 11:18:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

You allow yourself to judge everyone while we all� know that you're a fucking looser with no social life and not a single fucking girl at the local bar would bother lookin' at your sorry ass.�

[close]
I don't judge people. Believe that I would be the first one to tell you if i had no life, l33tgeek style. I have nothing to prove to you Julz, you're just following the trend of hating on me, someone who's out there doing it with no regard for you stupid comments.

just out of curiosity; what exactly are you doing?  
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

soccer mom

« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2014, 11:39:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Call me crazy,just a guess here, but maybe Julz here on SLAP is Julz Lynn the pro girl skater, so I'm guessing she knows her and also knows/respects how good she is.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2014, 02:02:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
Call me crazy,just a guess here, but maybe Julz here on SLAP is Julz Lynn the pro girl skater, so I'm guessing she knows her and also knows/respects how good she is.

hahaha damn if this were true I woulda BEEN tryna spit game. Julz I know you see me baby, come fuck witcha boi one time! :-*

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 890
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2014, 06:45:50 PM »
What if she wanted you to call her Merlin dead serious  ???

I'd call her that and would let her play with my wizard staff

Julz

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2014, 06:55:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

hahaha damn if this were true I woulda BEEN tryna spit game. Julz I know you see me baby, come fuck witcha boi one time! :-*

Sorry Will, I only date go getters like tracer.

Guwop

• Rep: 76
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2014, 07:47:35 PM »
Does this mean Osiris is finally dead?

I thought this was well known fact already? All osiris riders have split

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35