Author Topic: Shane ONeill's new park  (Read 14008 times)

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
Re: Shane ONeill's new park
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2014, 02:25:20 PM »
Jesus. You guys are obviously all very intimidated by this person because he speaks confidently about himself. All of your insecurities come out full force because the thought that someone else has bigger dreams than you and is actually working hard at attaining goals while you sit and do nothing scares you. You guys realize this was a fucking thread about a skatepark which got turned into a full on attack on someone because they were defending themselves against a bunch of ASSUMPTIONS projected by all of your insecurities. You guys really are pathetic.

You suck too Exposure. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

@thewilleasley

« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2014, 02:48:47 PM »
Expand Quote
lmaoo here we go. Listen my finances are nobody's business but let me make it very clear that every thing i own is paid for by me & me only. The one parent i have left has 3 other kids (all minors) and an estranged wife so you crazy if you think I get anything out of that nigga other than the occasional free meal whenever we go out to eat or some shit. Even if my entire family dropped dead today...my lifestyle would still be exactly the same. I stand on my own.

All i wanna know is how i always get managed to be put into these positions where people asking me all sorts of weird shit or tryna make some crazy claims like they actually know anything about my life aside from what i choose to post on here. people say i always make this shit about me....nah man, this a shane oneill thread. YOU niggas are the ones regularly who turn my life into the topic of discussion, not me.
[close]

Like I said, my comparison only revolves around your SLAP persona but I bet your real life one isn't that far off.  People come at you on here for the most part because you come off sounding like a pretentious, narcissistic  twat who tries to maintain this persona of some sort of "baller." You speak like you're world-wise and time tested but your ignorance shines through every time.  Do us all a favor and just focus again.

All i do is express myself & be me, theres no "persona" to expose here thats why my gov't name & social media accounts are all public information. you see me in person or anywhere else on the net & I'm on the same shit. i just post & speak my mind like everyone else but since I'm not afraid to speak out lot of the fakes & negativity on here, I get caught up in the bullshit. I just find it weird how all of these people who I've never even met or talked to on here before can harbor so much negative energy towards me, while in real life, i don't have to deal with any of that because i get along with everyone. I mean i have my flaws like everyone else but you guys are ridiculous.  I have a very high self-belief  but I've always been the type to see the good & believe in others just as much & try to help them as well. I never had a me-first mentality and have always been known as a thoughtful & selfless person so how exactly does that fit your description of a narcissist?

So its cool for everyone else to post in the set-up thread, or post their shoes, and do all that other stuff but whenever I post my own shoe rotation, or setups, all of the sudden I'm trying to be a "baller"? That's what/how I'm really skating out here! there are all sorts of people who regularly post new setups or loads of shoes on there and no one says anything bad about that, but when i do it I get all these accusations of buying my shoes at the mall or comments like my setup isn't "cool" enough or all this other nonsense. all i do is post the same pictures as anyone else!

for example you said some shit about me posting weed pics in the bump when high section. i believe you did the same yourself and I was actually hyped on it because obviously its a weed thread, so how am i wrong for doing the same? i been posting in that thread for years, why WOULDNT i post pictures of my weed in there? or like with the shit wildbill said about my sig. People have pictures of their favorite pro's or whatever as sigs all the time...yet when I do i trick in real life that I'm personally hyped on and use it as my own signature, that makes me full of myself? I just don't get it  ???

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2014, 03:05:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lmaoo here we go. Listen my finances are nobody's business but let me make it very clear that every thing i own is paid for by me & me only. The one parent i have left has 3 other kids (all minors) and an estranged wife so you crazy if you think I get anything out of that nigga other than the occasional free meal whenever we go out to eat or some shit. Even if my entire family dropped dead today...my lifestyle would still be exactly the same. I stand on my own.

All i wanna know is how i always get managed to be put into these positions where people asking me all sorts of weird shit or tryna make some crazy claims like they actually know anything about my life aside from what i choose to post on here. people say i always make this shit about me....nah man, this a shane oneill thread. YOU niggas are the ones regularly who turn my life into the topic of discussion, not me.
[close]

Like I said, my comparison only revolves around your SLAP persona but I bet your real life one isn't that far off.  People come at you on here for the most part because you come off sounding like a pretentious, narcissistic  twat who tries to maintain this persona of some sort of "baller." You speak like you're world-wise and time tested but your ignorance shines through every time.  Do us all a favor and just focus again.
[close]

All i do is express myself & be me, theres no "persona" to expose here thats why my gov't name & social media accounts are all public information. you see me in person or anywhere else on the net & I'm on the same shit. i just post & speak my mind like everyone else but since I'm not afraid to speak out lot of the fakes & negativity on here, I get caught up in the bullshit. I just find it weird how all of these people who I've never even met or talked to on here before can harbor so much negative energy towards me, while in real life, i don't have to deal with any of that because i get along with everyone. I mean i have my flaws like everyone else but you guys are ridiculous.  I have a very high self-belief  but I've always been the type to see the good & believe in others just as much & try to help them as well. I never had a me-first mentality and have always been known as a thoughtful & selfless person so how exactly does that fit your description of a narcissist?

So its cool for everyone else to post in the set-up thread, or post their shoes, and do all that other stuff but whenever I post my own shoe rotation, or setups, all of the sudden I'm trying to be a "baller"? That's what/how I'm really skating out here! there are all sorts of people who regularly post new setups or loads of shoes on there and no one says anything bad about that, but when i do it I get all these accusations of buying my shoes at the mall or comments like my setup isn't "cool" enough or all this other nonsense. all i do is post the same pictures as anyone else!

for example you said some shit about me posting weed pics in the bump when high section. i believe you did the same yourself and I was actually hyped on it because obviously its a weed thread, so how am i wrong for doing the same? i been posting in that thread for years, why WOULDNT i post pictures of my weed in there? or like with the shit wildbill said about my sig. People have pictures of their favorite pro's or whatever as sigs all the time...yet when I do i trick in real life that I'm personally hyped on and use it as my own signature, that makes me full of myself? I just don't get it  ???

You just don't get it d00d and I don't think you ever will but I'll try one last time to simplify it for you.  The things you do, everyone does, but its the way you go about it that makes you come off like a douche.  I've never seen your gear/set up thread posts, my wannabe baller comment more comes from your internet gangsta persona.   I bet you are well liked in person and parents do love you because you're well spoken and polite, so don't come to the board with the thug grammar dropping niggas everywhere.  With the weed thing, look at the difference in our posts.  Mine's a simple picture or advice regarding two different products, if I recall correctly yours was like "Look at this top shelf high grade gangsta as fuck cryta chrona cadillac, this shit right here nigga this shit right hereeeeeee.  You can do whatever the fuck you want though because it'll be the ignore button from here on out for you.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2014, 03:23:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

have fun getting flow for shit(or keeping your flow status) when you're openly hating on a website monitored by the industry.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2014, 04:35:40 PM »
Reagan, stop pretending like you're not just being contrarian right now. You're wasting your talent for debate on a lost argument. Only someone who doesn't skate wouldn't understand why other skaters would be interested in Shane O'Neill's park. And I'll be goddamned if you don't go out of your way to make whatever d00d says into some negative bullshit all the time. I honestly don't know what you get out of it.
There's no lost argument. Obsessive consumerism disgusts me, and I find d00d's hyperconsumerist, entitled attitude to be abhorrent. The idea of being motivated to work hard for a cause that benefits your community or humanity is dying, being replaced by the stupid, "get mine" attitude that is the most negative and destructive thing on the planet. Try to find me on the "gear" board- you never will. That "look at all the ways they can sell cool to us" bullshit, and the idea of chasing money to get it just don't work with me.

How about seeing a picture of something you want to change as motivation? How about looking at a problem and being motivated to solve it? Why not a picture of an ideal you'd like your community, no matter how large or small, to reach? Not looking at a fucking picture of a skatepark and claiming you plan on having one by contributing jack shit to the world and saying it motivates you. You want people to stop making fun of you and hoping you fail? FUCKING CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING. Then people will want you to succeed at contributing. That me mine "I'm gonna be..." bullshit is nothing but obnoxious and unlikable arrogance.

nawww, fuck that shit.

I don't like getting too serious into that shit though, because it pisses me off like no other. Instead I clown.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2014, 04:48:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Reagan, stop pretending like you're not just being contrarian right now. You're wasting your talent for debate on a lost argument. Only someone who doesn't skate wouldn't understand why other skaters would be interested in Shane O'Neill's park. And I'll be goddamned if you don't go out of your way to make whatever d00d says into some negative bullshit all the time. I honestly don't know what you get out of it.
[close]
There's no lost argument. Obsessive consumerism disgusts me, and I find d00d's hyperconsumerist, entitled attitude to be abhorrent. The idea of being motivated to work hard for a cause that benefits your community or humanity is dying, being replaced by the stupid, "get mine" attitude that is the most negative and destructive thing on the planet. Try to find me on the "gear" board- you never will. That "look at all the ways they can sell cool to us" bullshit, and the idea of chasing money to get it just don't work with me.

How about seeing a picture of something you want to change as motivation? How about looking at a problem and being motivated to solve it? Why not a picture of an ideal you'd like your community, no matter how large or small, to reach? Not looking at a fucking picture of a skatepark and claiming you plan on having one by contributing jack shit to the world and saying it motivates you. You want people to stop making fun of you and hoping you fail? FUCKING CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING. Then people will want you to succeed at contributing. That me mine "I'm gonna be..." bullshit is nothing but obnoxious and unlikable arrogance.

nawww, fuck that shit.

I don't like getting too serious into that shit though, because it pisses me off like no other. Instead I clown.

nailed it

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 43
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2014, 05:00:42 PM »
Having a skatepark must be nice. 

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2014, 05:13:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

nawww, fuck that shit.

[close]

nailed it

@thewilleasley

« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2014, 05:44:27 PM »
you niggas out here writing the most compelling speeches for the wrong person. Just because I like nice things and thrive to do well for myself doesnt give me a me-first attitude, especially when im often supporting, encouraging, or defending others. I just dont back down from conflict so when someone tries to get at me on bullshit, and I go right back at them in defense, all of the sudden i look like the asshole because im better at it than they are. So tell me, how do i act entitled? who & and what am i supposedly asking for? I go out & get anything i have or want to obtain, so what exactly am i entitled to? also what do you actually know about me gipper? how do you know how much I contribute to society? When have you seen me in person & been around me well enough to make an accurate assumption about what & how much i actually do on day to day basis? I grew up seeing my mom being selfless & generous and that trait has directly been passed on to me. Ive always been a selfless person and i dont need to shout from the rooftops on SLAP every time i support a cause or give someone a helping hand. All you been doing the past few days is twisting my words until they mean something entirely different & then try to follow it up with some fake ass "holier-than-tho" statement like you arent some 30 year old man who gets his rocks off being  The Gipper with over 20,000 posts on Slap. Get over yourself ::)

i swear you niggas get yourselves more upset & riled up talking about me than I do. I like rhetoric so i entertain the bullshit, but i aint gon lie man, i be gettin mildly frustrated because SLAP is the only place where i have to argue about shit that shouldnt even be an argument. Like how niggas gon say im only acting out a persona when you all know my name, face, and the city i live in? How is anything about me fake when its all out there for everyone to see for themselves? Shit PM me if any of yall wanna skate Phoenix/Tempe or something, come see me in person. thats whats im saying man, niggas tryna act like im not allowed to speak the normal slang i grew up speaking, or like they know exactly how i grew up & what i had to endure throughout my life & now it doesnt match up with what they read on here or something. i dont even what to tell yall man. just block me or something, cuz clearly you guys are gonna look at me some type of way REGARDLESS. I could save 10 children from a burning building & niggas would still call me a selfish coward for not putting out the fire too lol. i guess it is what it is

conqueso

« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2014, 06:31:22 PM »
you niggas out here writing the most compelling speeches for the wrong person. Just because I like nice things and thrive to do well for myself doesnt give me a me-first attitude, especially when im often supporting, encouraging, or defending others. I just dont back down from conflict so when someone tries to get at me on bullshit, and I go right back at them in defense, all of the sudden i look like the asshole because im better at it than they are. So tell me, how do i act entitled? who & and what am i supposedly asking for? I go out & get anything i have or want to obtain, so what exactly am i entitled to? also what do you actually know about me gipper? how do you know how much I contribute to society? When have you seen me in person & been around me well enough to make an accurate assumption about what & how much i actually do on day to day basis? I grew up seeing my mom being selfless & generous and that trait has directly been passed on to me. Ive always been a selfless person and i dont need to shout from the rooftops on SLAP every time i support a cause or give someone a helping hand. All you been doing the past few days is twisting my words until they mean something entirely different & then try to follow it up with some fake ass "holier-than-tho" statement like you arent some 30 year old man who gets his rocks off being  The Gipper with over 20,000 posts on Slap. Get over yourself ::)

i swear you niggas get yourselves more upset & riled up talking about me than I do. I like rhetoric so i entertain the bullshit, but i aint gon lie man, i be gettin mildly frustrated because SLAP is the only place where i have to argue about shit that shouldnt even be an argument. Like how niggas gon say im only acting out a persona when you all know my name, face, and the city i live in? How is anything about me fake when its all out there for everyone to see for themselves? Shit PM me if any of yall wanna skate Phoenix/Tempe or something, come see me in person. thats whats im saying man, niggas tryna act like im not allowed to speak the normal slang i grew up speaking, or like they know exactly how i grew up & what i had to endure throughout my life & now it doesnt match up with what they read on here or something. i dont even what to tell yall man. just block me or something, cuz clearly you guys are gonna look at me some type of way REGARDLESS. I could save 10 children from a burning building & niggas would still call me a selfish coward for not putting out the fire too lol. i guess it is what it is

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #101 on: May 28, 2014, 07:39:23 PM »
Easley, go back and count how often you say I or me in your posts. Gipper is right about you obnoxious little fucked up narcissistic view of the world.

Leyzee Emcea

• Rep: -8
  • Achilles Tendonion Rings Jr
« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2014, 07:47:54 PM »

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2014, 01:21:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Easley you're lame, seeing your posts bums me out. not the worst poster ever, "NigNogNooo" was so unless he takes over your account i dont think you can bum me out by posting.
[close]

[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 01:24:52 AM by Tarela »

spazz attack

• Rep: -15
« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2014, 05:11:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Easley you're lame, seeing your posts bums me out.
[close]

[close]
[close]
and since your return youve been actin like pinky
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 05:22:13 AM by spazz attack »

JUSTICE BEAVER

• Rep: 6
  • yes
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2014, 03:15:48 PM »
Well this thread sucked
Keenan Forever

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2014, 04:45:52 PM »

Another angle.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2014, 05:05:42 PM »

Another angle.

Can't wait to see someone stall on that fence above the quarter pipe.

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2014, 05:18:16 PM »
damn that park looks so fun

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2014, 05:21:46 PM »

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2014, 05:31:59 PM »

1:17 shane of skate mental, on DGK confirmed.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

@thewilleasley

« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2014, 05:45:35 PM »

Damn that park is amazing. Shane has one of the smoothest styles man, he makes it all look so easy