Author Topic: Antwuan  (Read 16475 times)

Manolo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
Re: Antwuan
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2014, 06:25:35 PM »
Mariano was a complete crackhead at one point, Reynolds was a pile and i'm glad they battled it out, never talked shit about they don't deserve this and that...It's going to be harder but yeah i'm backing Antwuan, wish him all the best, cause i'm nice people.

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2014, 07:01:06 PM »
isnt he john dixons brother?

also is there a nickname minimum to deathwish?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2014, 07:28:09 PM »
Mariano was a complete crackhead at one point, Reynolds was a pile and i'm glad they battled it out, never talked shit about they don't deserve this and that...It's going to be harder but yeah i'm backing Antwuan, wish him all the best, cause i'm nice people.

All of those dudes actually did shit. Antwuan has put out a part and a half in ten years.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Leyzee Emcea

• Rep: -8
  • Achilles Tendonion Rings Jr
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2014, 07:37:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
All of those dudes actually did shit. Antwuan has put out a part and a half in ten years.

still a better part and a half than lots of coverage of other more stable/relevant pros in those ten years. your argument is invalid

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2014, 07:42:19 PM »
I don't give a shit about "chances". If he produces, put him on. If he doesn't, fuck him. He's got the skill, he's got the style and the opportunity is there. Once you get out of the slammer, shit or get off the toilet, Mr. Dixon.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Leyzee Emcea

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2014, 07:42:26 PM »
Expand Quote
So whats gonna happen when he piles out again? Will the sympathy still be there? Im surprised its still there now.
[close]

Move to LE?

I don't like being a hater, but I hope he doesn't get his board back. I know Deathwish has their own thing going on, but while Antwuan was piling out and terrorizing children, Lenoce put out one of his best parts and got his board pulled a year later.

seems like Lenoce's boards doesn't sell very well

Leyzee Emcea

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2014, 07:46:17 PM »
Fuck nice people, skateboarding is becoming a goddamn walt disney movie.

shark tits

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2014, 07:50:48 PM »
I don't give a shit about "chances". If he produces, put him on. If he doesn't, fuck him. He's got the skill, he's got the style and the opportunity is there. Once you get out of the slammer, shit or get off the toilet, Mr. Dixon.
leetgeek's right,
antwuan's got the fire
he's got the passion
he's got his head turned on
antwuan's got emotion
hes got devotion
he's got the golden gun

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2014, 08:23:29 PM »
I hope Antwaun pulls a Lil Boosie.

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2014, 11:04:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Old enough.
[close]

So you would rather support Dixon when he smashes in car windows when little kids are in the car and he just beat up their dad infront of them  

then lets say Ronnie Creager whos always been a nice guy ?  cause fuck nice people ?

Are you making this up? and if now when the fuck did this happen?

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2014, 11:37:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Old enough.
[close]

So you would rather support Dixon when he smashes in car windows when little kids are in the car and he just beat up their dad infront of them  

then lets say Ronnie Creager whos always been a nice guy ?  cause fuck nice people ?
[close]

Antwuan states this in the Thrasher interview as the reason he's in prison.

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2014, 01:03:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Old enough.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Damn thats a stupid reason to go to jail....If he wasnt hit by that car then i cant imagine that being a situation where he probably shouldnt have been locked up for his actions... getting hit is probably the only reason id agree with beating up someone, but ive almost been cleared by aggressive cabbies on purpose and bad drivers so the experience of someone almost injuring/killing me with their vehicle is something i take personal.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 01:05:07 AM by Tarela »

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2014, 02:48:29 AM »
Fuck nice people, skateboarding is becoming a goddamn walt disney movie.

Yeah, because the world would be much better off if everyone just said decided to treat everyone else like shit because that's how they feel about themselves inside.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2014, 02:54:23 AM »
Can we all agree to stop talking about a comeback, before a comeback?

His last comeback was a couple of flat ground tricks at a park.

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2014, 03:25:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So whats gonna happen when he piles out again? Will the sympathy still be there? Im surprised its still there now.
[close]

Move to LE?

I don't like being a hater, but I hope he doesn't get his board back. I know Deathwish has their own thing going on, but while Antwuan was piling out and terrorizing children, Lenoce put out one of his best parts and got his board pulled a year later.
[close]

Lenoce also released a good 2-3 minutes of footage in well over a decade, which allowed him to fully live the pro lifestyle on behalf of some of the most repespected companies. That last part of him was very good but I don't feel bad seeing him go, he actually got a pretty good deal out of all of this. I'm happy for him!

RajeevWins

• Rep: 16
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2014, 06:14:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Move to LE?

[close]

[close]

Lenoce also released a good 2-3 minutes of footage in well over a decade, which allowed him to fully live the pro lifestyle on behalf of some of the most repespected companies. That last part of him was very good but I don't feel bad seeing him go, he actually got a pretty good deal out of all of this. I'm happy for him!

My Florida homies always get upset when I say this, but Jeff Lenoce is the Memphis Bleek of skateboarding.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 06:18:08 AM by RajeevWins »

i came up through the "niggas don't skate days"

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2014, 11:39:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Old enough.
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Damn thats a stupid reason to go to jail....If he wasnt hit by that car then i cant imagine that being a situation where he probably shouldnt have been locked up for his actions... getting hit is probably the only reason id agree with beating up someone, but ive almost been cleared by aggressive cabbies on purpose and bad drivers so the experience of someone almost injuring/killing me with their vehicle is something i take personal.
Understandably so.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2014, 11:48:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Move to LE?

[close]

[close]

[close]

My Florida homies always get upset when I say this, but Jeff Lenoce is the Memphis Bleek of skateboarding.

damn thats pretty harsh jeff had put out like 8 parts with 3 i think being shared he's more of a beanie siegel of skateboarding mad talent but slept on and constantly getting jugged on deals.  Jeff getting on axion and ambig after lakai is equivalent to beans getting shaffted on the state property pro keds deal after being a rocawear spokesperson

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2014, 01:13:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

still a better part and a half than lots of coverage of other more stable/relevant pros in those ten years. your argument is invalid
Talk of any other pro is irrelevant. We're talking about Antwuan, who last released footage at a pro level in 2008.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3336
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2014, 01:18:13 PM »
I don't understand how somebody could get in trouble over and over again. It's pretty easy to NOT get arrested. That would be cool if he cleaned up his act though. He has a lot of people rooting for him.

Just out of curiosity, what color are you? (I'm asking as a white guy)

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2014, 01:37:05 PM »
I'm white. With a farmer's tan, with medium long copper colored hair that flows in the warm Idaho breeze. Is that what you wanted to hear? Does this information make your tampon soak up more blood?

You're the one getting all catty. Anyone who says it's difficult to get arrested is usually white like me. Sorry to get your panties in a bunch, honey.

southsecond

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2014, 01:38:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

"For a dollar a day, you can give Antwuan a second chance."
[close]

"IN THE EYES OF THE ANGELS.
FLY AWAY FROM HERE."
[close]

Everyday 4 professional skateboarders pile out. On a daily basis these poor souls blow the easiest "job" in the world. With your contributions we can give these gentlemen another chance to not put out footage and spend their best years smoking weed, drinking beer and doo doo doo.

Hahahah. Well played, sir.

Also, for anyone to compare a potential Antuwuaoun comeback to Mariano or Reynolds getting sober is fucking ridiculous. Those two are legends who put their stamp on skating before piling out and coming back. Antuwouan put out a little bit of half-decent footage, got lots of smoke blown up his ass, proceeded to get super high from that smoke, and then go to jail. Why does he deserve yet another chance to disappoint potential sponsors and fuck 15 year old white chicks at demos?

Who cares? Get him on Powell flow for all I fucking care.

shark tits

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2014, 01:42:10 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm white. With a farmer's tan, with medium long copper colored hair that flows in the warm Idaho breeze. Is that what you wanted to hear? Does this information make your tampon soak up more blood?
[close]

You're the one getting all catty. Anyone who says it's difficult to get arrested is usually white like me. Sorry to get your panties in a bunch, honey.
it's not like antwuan's in jail for driving while black. it's nice to fall back on those 'unfair stereotypes' but it's people like antwuan that make them true. maybe aaron should've said 'how hard would it be for antwuan to stop battling 'racism' by beating up a guy in front of his kids and smashing the car's windows'?
you don't hear about weasley getting in trouble and he's black.

ben3350

• Rep: -156
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2014, 01:44:06 PM »
it's easy to say you're gonna come back and do everything right when you're in prison looking out and have been sober for a long time in there.

Problem is once you're out, all the booze and drugs availability comes with it. And spending time with baker crew... Not trying to be pessimistic but it's easy to make those goals while you're stuck in prison. Coming through with them once you're out is a whole different thing. I hope the best for him though.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2014, 01:53:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
it's not like antwuan's in jail for driving while black. it's nice to fall back on those 'unfair stereotypes' but it's people like antwuan that make them true. maybe aaron should've said 'how hard would it be for antwuan to stop battling 'racism' by beating up a guy in front of his kids and smashing the car's windows'?
you don't hear about weasley getting in trouble and he's black.

Not saying Antwuan doesn't deserve to be in jail. That wasn't my point.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2014, 01:54:27 PM »
I'm white and it is very easy to get arrested.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2014, 01:58:11 PM »
I'm white and it is very easy to get arrested.

Maybe it's difficult if you're both white and queer...so my perception is skewed. Wasn't trying to bum anybody out...just was curious.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2014, 02:28:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

My panties are made out of barbed wire, so they don't bunch.

*fans brow*

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2014, 02:31:50 PM »
heard twuans feeling the new metro trend. possibly joining team handsome in the near future

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2014, 02:55:42 PM »
heard twuans feeling the new metro trend. possibly joining team handsome in the near future

sXe4LIFE

Also Aaron you are off to a terrible start
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok